It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien bases disclosure

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

No please go ahead... I would like an answer too but have surgery in a few days so won't have time...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/19374395f44a.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 12-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I just sent the email, here is what I wrote:

Some interesting observations on one of your witnesses, "Sgt. Karl Wolf", have come to light by members in the www.abovetopsecret.com... discussion forum. The observations are as follows:

1. Mr. Wolf stated that he was actively working for Langley in 1965, but at the date of his interview and promise to testify under oath he looked no older than 50.

2. The date he claims to have seen the "anomalous pictures of a Moon base" is not consistent with any known orbiter photos available, as the were none until 1965. So the images he saw could not have came from any known Lunar Orbiter, since the first was not launched until August 10th, 1966---a full year AFTER he claimed to have seen these pictures. You can find a detailed analysis of this discrepancy here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am not a skeptic or debunker by any means, as one could find out by my posts and threads in the forum, I just think that for your project to be taken seriously you MUST have legitimate sources. I would like to think your project is serious and not a common scam for money making off of UFO believers. I realize you are extremely busy but I sincerely hope you can take the time to answer these very serious discrepancies and at least post Mr. Wolf's birthday and military information in a manner that proves his age and his job. Also, more importantly, I hope Mr. Wolf or one of your staff can satisfy the question on the date he claimed the pictures were shown to him.

I thank you in advance,

Justin~

It is a general information email (that is all they offer) so I do not know if they will even reply, let alone after they read it! Here is the contact information if anyone wants to do the same:

Disclosure Project Main Office:

The Disclosure Project
PO Box 265
Crozet VA 22932
USA

Disclosure Project Inquiries and Orders:

The Disclosure Project
PO Box 4556
Largo MD 20775
USA

Phone #: 1-301-249-3915
Fax #: 1-501-325-8328
Best time to call is weekday afternoons USA East Coast time.
If no one answers, please leave a message.
Email: [email protected]

Email Addresses

Note: We make every attempt to answer our mail,
however due to the large volume, we simply
cannot respond to every message. Dr. Greer
does not receive any of these emails directly.

Web Site - [email protected]
Web site related issues.

Inquiries - [email protected]
General questions, media requests, witnesses (military and government only).

Orders - [email protected]
Questions about Disclosure Project products and orders.

www.disclosureproject.org...

This is one time I hope they have a disinformation agent in their midst, rather then the whole project being bunk. Hopefully the date was just misquoted but I doubt we will ever hear a reply on it.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Just looking back in at this thread,it seems Ocker has done a runner.I was puzzled too at the age thing since Videoman talks about "this young man"when at at the time they had to be fairly close agewise.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by frugal
Hello! How old is sargent Wolf? I was born in 1966, I am 43. My father was 23 at that time, would currently be 67 if alive. He was finished with college and masters degree in Engineering, EE degree from Purdue. This Wolf guy doesn't look 67 or older, he is not old enough to be telling this 1965 story.

Oh KKRRRAPPPP I feel really stupid right now.

For years I was bothered by this guy and his story... but I could not put my finger on it. It wasn't his looks that got me, (I have seen others in their 60's that still look younger) it was something else nagging at me

I just spent an hour trying to track down his date of birth and no where in any report is it mentioned... yet I can get that info on most everyone else I look for. Also I can't find anything on his service record... 'officially'

My biggest beef with the Disclosure project has been if they have something to tell, to hell with congress just TELL US and show the goods...

Okay now my stupidity... and my sudden flash of light...

In his interview in the OP at ;18 he says he worked at Langley in MID 1965!!!! on the Lunar Orbiter mission...

While I think Karl Wolf is incorrect about what he saw, I think he was present when the photos were coming in from the '60s Lunar Orbiter mission.

Some quick math:

35 = 2001 (Karl Wolf talks at the Disclosure Project hosted National Press Conference) - 1966 (LRO photos start to come back)
55 = 20 (possible age when observing LRO photos) + 35 (years between observation & NPC)

I can very easily see Karl being ~55 in the Disclosure Project video. Furthermore being one year off (1965) rather than reporting the actual 1966 date is easily inside the error margin.

If we're going to rip someone apart lets do it after we have the facts. No premature skewering please. The easy way to figure this out is to request his DD214 record.

Best,
-X

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

While you may be correct we also must keep in mind that the disclosure project as been doing some dubious things as of late, broken promises of a May disclosure for one. When a group makes an attempt to do what they state other ufologists must hold them to the highest standards, since they are basically speaking for all of us. Basically what I am saying is I want the answer from them.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I love at the end of the video when he says hell testify in Congress his face gets all serious. Come on, as if threatening to testify in Congress is going to make his moon base story a fact. He might as well have just said "I swear to God its true." Personally I'm new to this Moon Base theory, it's quite interesting, however I don't know if I can believe this guy in the video.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by Xtraeme

While you may be correct we also must keep in mind that the disclosure project as been doing some dubious things as of late, broken promises of a May disclosure for one. When a group makes an attempt to do what they state other ufologists must hold them to the highest standards, since they are basically speaking for all of us. Basically what I am saying is I want the answer from them.

Requesting his DOB & other details is perfectly reasonable, but please save the tar and feathers for when it's warranted. I see this as a recurring problem in ufology. Knee jerk reactions and then slandering a person out of a sense of wanting to disown the person / embarrassment / over-reaction.

As for the May date I think you're referring to Stephen Bassett. Stephen does not represent the Disclosure Project he represents the Paradigm Research Group and he didn't promise disclosure.

People have repeatedly butchered and misconstrued what was said during the CNN broadcast.

This thread, just like the last one and one after it is a fantastic example of chinese telephone. Consider this, 90% of the posters have misinterpreted Bassett and that's despite repeated clarification specifically pointing out what was said and how. Yet people are still generalizing and misinterpreting his statement.

Now lets extrapolate. Many older UFO cases are related through the filter of 2nd or 3rd hand testimony. Then people on the Internet relate that story to friends. Those friends tell their friends. See where I'm going?

Everyone that has an interest in UFOs (or any subject really) should be very careful to make sure their information is coming from a primary source! The internet makes checking this sort of thing fairly easy, no excuses.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I have one question about these supposed moon bases. If they did exist how would we see them when it's in complete darkness? You would a pretty big flash to get a good picture.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mvirata If they did exist how would we see them when it's in complete darkness?

Why would you think they would be in darkness? The moon gets sun all around it

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme
Requesting his DOB & other details is perfectly reasonable, but please save the tar and feathers for when it's warranted.

Okay I have turned off the tar pot...save on some fuel...

But saying he was Airman 2nd class when that designation wasn't in use when he 'served' and making a BIG mistake not knowing the date of his appointment to Langley does not bode well... its NOT a little slip, its a major error... ESPECIALLY when he keeps repeating it. Surely he must realize by now that there was NO WAY he could have seen those images until fall of 1966 and that was only the first orbiter

Its over 100 here in Vegas... won't take long to reheat the tar

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mvirata If they did exist how would we see them when it's in complete darkness?

Why would you think they would be in darkness? The moon gets sun all around it

oh yah lololol.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

But saying he was Airman 2nd class when that designation wasn't in use when he 'served' and making a BIG mistake not knowing the date of his appointment to Langley does not bode well... its NOT a little slip, its a major error... ESPECIALLY when he keeps repeating it. Surely he must realize by now that there was NO WAY he could have seen those images until fall of 1966 and that was only the first orbiter

Its over 100 here in Vegas... won't take long to reheat the tar

While I'm not 100% certain about the designation. A cursory check of a not entirely reliable source (wikipedia) states,

Airman 1st Class (A1C) is the third enlisted rank (E-3) in the United States Air Force, just above Airman and below Senior Airman. The rank of Airman First Class is considered a junior enlisted rank, with the noncommissioned officers (NCO) and senior noncommissioned officers (SNCO) above it.

From 1947 to 1952 the rank was known as corporal, and from 1952 to 1967 as airman 2nd class.

As far as remembering dates -- it's very common for people to round to 5 years especially after several decades have past. Do you remember the exact year you finished grade school? High school? College? Started your first full-time job? Dates are a pretty tricky when you're on the spot in front of a large group of people (even rehearsed). To have an error margin of 1 year after ~3.5 decades, though not stellar, certainly isn't so off the mark that it begs questioning the honesty of the account.

Besides we have the ability to request his military service record. So there's no reason anyone should prematurely attack him till all data is available.

The internet is a big place and everyone can search it. Since Karl's sticking his neck out on the line as a potential whistle-blower, we owe him the benefit of the doubt until we've honestly and accurately investigated his background. Then we can run him through the gutter.

Cheers

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I hate to say it but this guy will probally end up dead before he will ever testify

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by meaguire
Sargent Karl Wolf declares he is willing to testify under oath before congress that he was shown photos of alien bases on the moon 30 years ago.

I don't mean to burst your bubble but....
That video is eight (8) years old! I would wager a guess and say you just stumbled upon this. As you research more and find one thing leading to another, you'll see nothing will become of any of it.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme Since Karl's sticking his neck out on the line, as a potential whistle-blower,

How is he sticking his neck out exactly? This video came out in what 2001? And still no more word from it? Plenty of time to have had an 'accident'

But besides that he has NOTHING else but what he says... How can I say that? Because he has only his word what he saw in that building. Its not like he took out a camera or smuggled out a copy...

So there is no "potential whistle-blower" here. In his own words he was repairing equipment and was only there for 4 days and the incident of seeing the pictures was a brief glimpse before someone came into the room. It was a one time sighting.

The other thing that doesn't wash is his claim that the images were airbrushed. Because why would they be airbrushed as they were coming off the printer from the transmission from the moon? And how could he have seen a base on the moon if they were already airbrushed? Why would the secret area at Langley be looking at airbrushed images? That would be only for us later

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I star and flagged b4 i even read anyhitng.. I think this is my favorite by far!!!!!

Think about it.. most of the info "we" get about aliens and their technology, genetic experiments, time travel and other other technological amazements we hear of, Usually come from along the lines of people like Bob Lazar and maaaaannnyy countless people who have claimed to work in places like these.

To myself, this is as far as we can go to know the actual truth about whats going on without actually being there

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

At the risk of sounding rude, is there proof of these "facts" about the other side of the moon? Quoting information from a website means nothing unless that website can also back up their claims.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I had no idea it was this easy to get given those little blue stars!

You mean all i have to do is find a decade old video on youtube regarding aliens and people will star me for it?

This is old, old news people

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by seanryann
reply to post by ocker

At the risk of sounding rude, is there proof of these "facts" about the other side of the moon? Quoting information from a website means nothing unless that website can also back up their claims.

There are numerous web sites I Have listed a few in previous posts . Astronauts have come forward, communication from missions intercepted by Ham radio operators ,and Witnesses Videos are appearing on the web everywhere now.

If you read all the posts here You will find some very interesting information regarding this. Some of the people posting have said they have been to the moon maybe ask them.

hope this helps

Ocker

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

Originally posted by KingAtlas
wait they are taking women for sex/pleasure subjects, wow I need to get me a pimp a$$ space ship to roll up in.. with spinners and hydrolics and some fuzzy dice, I'll get all the sex/pleasure subjects.. Be like F U E.T., These are my ho's... Maybe i would trade a few for some space gas, and some space Kronic... That is waht i wanna do... Smoke one with an alien...
Thats my new dream/Life goal.... thank you Original Poster for this thread

If this boring, childish, unfunny, unimaginative rubbish is all you have to share with the forum, I would suggest you take it to a computer games forum or YouTube comments, or at least use this as a read only forum and keep this pathetic nonsense in your creaky, derelict building of a brain.

HEAR HEAR!! although everyone one is welcome here, I was thinking about saying something similar myself, we all like a good laugh my friend and its not a personal attack, but my learned friend that took you to task is right!! There is a time and place for everything, and this place is not one of them, you must understand, people are here to expand their minds with knowledge, and deny ignorance of course... not to expand their minds with mind altering drugs!!! thats just a childish post on an intelectual platform my friend, so, I think I speak for a majority of folks on here that if you cant keep stupid childish comments to yourself, then I will be the first to put you on ignore, and I have not done that to anybody yet nor do i want to so please do not give me an excuse!!

sorry for being of-topic MR. MODERATOR sir... it will not happen again, but some things just need to be said, once again I apologise!!!
PEACE and GOODWILL to all who enter here!!

[edit on 13-7-2009 by DARREN1976]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join