It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien bases disclosure

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The latest moves from nasa are odd. After all these years, now that other countries are sending probes they are again!? Sooner or later either nasa will slip up on a cover story or some independent group will send some probe up that finds something. As for who or what is on the moon, it just might be the sum of the et's who can play nice with each other. Sorry people I can't take the et's or more evolved than us fantasy. Et's I can accept, that they are superior than us well that'll take some doing. At best we can hope for a race that will deal with us fairly at worst look how we dealt with "primative" people. Becareful of thinking aliens are "superior" to us. If some of the reports about ufo's and abductions are true we could be in some deep poop!
As a planet we can't afford to make assumptions about the agendas of any disclosure and "little green men"! Otherwise karma might just pay us back for how we treated each other!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Those of you for whom this info about Wolf is new should google the 2001 news conference of which it was a part. The Disclosure Project has many persons with good credentials with first-hand knowledge of UFOs and ETs. You should spend some time investigating this because many of us here already have and we don't want you wasting your time reinventing the wheel by rehashing what has been covered many times in the past.

Here's a link to the news conference. Do yourselves a favor and spend the 2 hours to watch it.

video.google.com...

[edit on 11-7-2009 by baboo]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
What can I say but good Lordy it is taking you guys long enough to get with the program. They are within the Moon, Mars, here in the deepest of OUR water's and all over this Solar System and Universe for goodness sake.

Now

Tonight I was going through the programs that I had put on DVR in the past week or so and one show was titled Ancient Aliens. I actually dozed off for a bit but when I woke a hour later into this two hour show I got involved in what was happening.

When it came to commercials I just hit FF and as it was flashing by I caught something interesting so I stopped went back and ran it through again.

Next Monday is the 40th Anniversary (July20th) of our landing on the Moon and the commercial went something like this:

You see an Astronaut and hear a voice say, "did anyone else see that," then it changes and says, The Apollo 11 Flight. Next you see two Astronauts one looking through what looks like a singular binocular then something is said I can't pick up. Next the words come up, when camera's weren't running and you hear..... "ah, Houston Apollo 11"..... then you hear, 'Apollo 11 over' then you hear ...."we have an unidentified flying object" then you see words come up MOONSHOT, Monday July 20 9p.m.

Has anyone seen this commerical it's the first time for me. I wonder what going on .....this is on the History Channel so.......

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Sorry but there is no proof of anything on the moon, sorry to say. And its not just the us government that is lieing, its ALL the governments. Wherever you live I'm sure your government isnt good either. Every government is corrupt.

i'm sick people only talking as if america is corrupt, the people who run every country on earth are corrupt! I bet you don't believe a word american government says but yet you probably believe EVERYTHING your government spoon feeds to you.

You people will talk all this crap about the american government, but then you'll defend your countries government to the end... well I got news for you... ALL THE GOVERNMENTS ARE IN ON THIS STUFF TOGETHER! They are all connected, and they all corrupt. I'm willing to bet there are governments in this world that are MORE corrupt than the american government, they are probably just more adept at hiding it though.

And them not releasing pics is not proof of anything. There is tons of reasons why they wouldn't release certain pics, and none of them have anything to do with "bases on the moon" lmao. Also if there was some mining operation on the moon, why would they even hide it? Theres nothing wrong with mining. lol

I could see there being a mining operation up there, that is plausible and easily doable with our current technology I'd think. But the people who say there are aliens up there and stuff I think are a little bonkers lol.

And i'm not saying there is nothing up there, I'm just saying at this time there is NO PROOF!

[edit on 11-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Well, so far we have anecdotal evidence - THAT'S IT!!! Of anything on the moon. With amateur astronomical tech being so good these days, if there was anything up there to see, we'd have seen it if it were not on the dark side, so it may be on the dark side.

Personally, I do believe there's something up there on the moon that's being hidden from the public, but that's just me going through a lot of anecdotal evidence and forming a conclusion from lots of SPECULATION. I'm not pretending there's evidence of aliens having some kinda mega-brothel up there, it's plausible (to me)... BUT, NO EVIDENCE!

I do find the video in the OP very, very interesting, do this guys' credentials stack though? I hope so.

As for Enki/Space-Satan...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ocker

This was taken from a 1936 aerial photo of Sasanian Palace in Iran.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8de14df0844c.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/482c54db8d34.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8763b809052f.jpg[/atsimg]

Inverting makes it easier to see the trees, bushes and the water where the waves are apparent.

[edit on 7/11/2009 by Blaine91555]
Edited to change to "Sasanian" Sorry for the typo.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by meaguire
Sargent Karl Wolf declares he is willing to testify under oath before congress that he was shown photos of alien bases on the moon 30 years ago.

Mining on the Moon, eh.....

One problem is Nasa currently has enough trouble getting a 1 ton
space vehicle into space, let alone mining equipment.

And using Hollywood CSI: infinite zoom technology you can create
an entire city from just a few pixels. The early moon pictures were
not that great, 1 pixel = 1 car resolution

It sounds more like somebody's fantasy than my reality.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I should have mentioned it is not the palace itself I don't think but is in the area and from the same group of photo's. I'd seen this before and by using a forensics filter I was able to make out enough letters and numbers. I'd seen this photo before.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
You know? I believe this guy. There are so many reasons these days to believe rather than to not believe. There is more evidence of this type of cover up than evidence of it's non-existence. On that note, I will also have to say, no matter what truth someone is willing to testify to under congress, a truth like this will never see the light of day there. They will laugh and scoff at you before you get the second sentence out. They will not take you seriously and they will then move on to more imperative topics. This is unfortunate, but the government (as a whole), although not in agreement on particular pecuniary or legal policies..........they are in agreement when it comes to UFOs and Aliens and underground bases and UFO bases on the penumbra/umbra side of the moon and that is to NOT GO THERE.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/40f417940568.jpg[/atsimg]

My appologies

It is Takht-E-Solalman in Iran but I knew I'd seen it before.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0f7c9a1a239.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

yes i did see the preview for "moonshot" and im glad someone else on this thread mentioned it, ill totally be watching that.

Ive done a lot of reading about alien bases on the moon and its totally believable to me.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by meaguire
"NASA airbrush UFO/lunar base towers"
interview with Sargeant Karl Wolf

Google Video Link

The video does not work

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2Unknown
Well i wonder why aliens establish bases on moon? what do we got there, rocks, dust, debris, and nothing more. still they digg in the crust, mine, and as I know build towers..

I wonder, is the moon hollow?

I recently looked up pictures of Iapetus, a moon, because tbere is probably life on it. and of course it has a light, as in color, and a darkside. And the light side has a perfect equatorial ridge!

Stranger than fiction.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I believe this was what he was trying to show you.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Good try, Blaine.

The 'believers' will not be swayed by the obvious, when their cherished 'proofs' are shown to be wrong.

There is ample evidence that there is some merit to these ideas, but unfortunately there's also a lot of noise getting in the way.

The alleged Armstrong comment, for instance --- "These Babies were (are) huge, sir!" keeps getting thrown out, no substantiation, no source....just "some Ham Radio enthusiasts" heard it....and, then the 'transcript' is trotted out, where the dialogue is obviously made up....sounds like poor 1950s era B-movie stuff. Things like, "Houston calling Apollo! Houston calling Apollo! Come in, Apollo!" Crap like that....

IF there's any truth whatsoever to an ET presence, then that junk just drowns out the good bits....

[edit on 11 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

They should be looking up Lears threads. They would be in Moon heaven.

I just wonder who went to the trouble to make the tree's in that photo look like rocks. A lot of work went into that. High pass and low pass filters and what not.

I'm wide open to that idea of things being found on the Moon and Mars but so far nothing but faked photo's, photo-shopped nonsense by amateurs and those who know what they are doing and just plain silliness.

I patiently await the real thing.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Teabags

I would guess the main reason for the dark side location is secrecy. If these beings don't want us, or at least the entire race to know they are there then it makes sense to build a massive base on the spot where they know we can not easily see or get to. Plus there are some interesting gravity anomalies there. Another reason could be mineral deposits.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

Mining the moon for fuel used in nuclear fusion reactors is among NASA's 200-plus set of mission goals and could precipitate another reason for other countries and private investors to join future lunar exploration.

The substance that has such large potential is an isotope called helium-3, a form of helium but with only one neutron instead of two.

It is extremely rare on earth
www.cnn.com...

Sept. 9-10: 2008
- In addition to numerous NASA experiments Pneumatic mining under lunar gravity conditions (Honeybee Robotics of New York) used microgravity research flights aboard commercially-owned aircraft to test hardware and technologies.
www.nasa.gov...

Recovery and Utilization of Extraterrestrial Resources -includes the extraction, processing, and utilization of lunar, planetary, and asteroid resources; mining and excavation equipment, oxygen and propellant production; and in situ resource utilization.
NASA Center: Langley Research Cente

ntrs.nasa.gov...

The long duration polar lunar bases that are foreseen in 15 years will see extremely cold thermal environments. The lunar base and Martian transit spacecraft active thermal control systems will include high efficiency, long life mechanical pumps
sbir.nasa.gov...

Lunar Bases and Space
Activities of the 21st Century
www-curator.jsc.nasa.gov...

The question is not wether humans are capable of establishing lunar bases and mining activities, rather are they already there?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Can you provide some source about the ''family shuttling'' to the Moon? I would be interested to research it.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by meaguire

Well I see no reason this guy would risk perjury charges by lying under oath unless he actually did see the pictures, as he said. So either what he saw were fake and a bad joke that has blown way out of proportion or they were real.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join