It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning Documentary Clearly Shows Israeli Involvement in 9/11 Attacks And More

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
INSERTED 21:26 local time

Before I say anything else:

The film below is NOT made by Andrew Winkler, it was posted on Google video by a user who referred to Ziopedia.org, the site of Andrew Winkler.

I assumed Michael Delaney & John Martinson were part of Jews Anonymous, but this turns out to be FALSE. Michael John Delaney is clearly NOT a Jew and seems to have strong feelings of hate against the Jews. John Allen Martinson, Jr. was the person who did the voice-over.

I am not helping here am I?

Even though, I will leave the link up, because it contains very, very strong verifiable pointers to Israel & Mossad with regards to 09/11, and exposes a lot of "dual-citizensips" (i.e. U.S.-Israeli in high places in government and security). I wish I could forget about the messenger, but viewing their material I must distance myself from their methodology. This does, however, NOT invalidate the verifiable information parts presented which I will sum up at a later date.

I apologise, it was not my intention to be misleading, it seems I was mislead myself as to the origins of this video, which ultimately can to be found here.
www.911missinglinks.com...

I wish this material was made by someone with a more neutral background, but it is what it is. My initial post will remain intact and can be found below.

ORIGINAL POST:

DISCLAIMER: This is NOT an Anti-Israel thread, nor an Anti-Jew or Anti anything thread. The author does not care about nor hate any ethnic group including but not limited to: Christians, Jews, Muslims, Zionists, Nazis (including Neo), Atheists, Buddists, or any other group ending in -ist. This is about who was responsible for the September 11, 2001 attacks and why.

A Sydney based, self proclaimed dissident Jewish anti Zionist group called Jews Anonymous led by Andrew Winkler decided to put all evidence surrounding 9/11 into a stunning two hour long documentary. The fact that the trail clearly leads to Israeli makes this all the more interesting.

This contains more (credible) information than I have ever seen (and I have seen loads) surrounding the links between the attacks, the why, who and how. As far as I can tell this is from reliable sources, even when the presentation is a bit dramatic and the music annoying at times. Winkler's JA seems to know a lot more about the last 50 years than you, I or anyone else.

I am not saying more at this point, please watch if you are interested and see if your jaw drops as mine did at times. I saved a copy on my ext-HD just in case someone decides to remove this doc.

Google Video Link

If you are disputing individual parts, please state the time where the subject starts for easy reference se we can disuss.

I know it is long, but... please be patient, you will not regret it...

References to Jews Anonymous:
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...
Winkler articles here www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

With only 2,090 references in Google, you might say they are not very well known yet.

Some further viewing for those interested:

Google Video Link

T4H

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Truth4hire]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth4hire

Excellent documentary. Made all the more interesting by the fact that it was stitched together by a Jewish group. Star and flag for finding and sharing it.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja

Excellent documentary. Made all the more interesting by the fact that it was stitched together by a Jewish group. Star and flag for finding and sharing it.

I must hang my head in shame as it turns out the makers are not Andrew Winkler & JA....

I'll leave it up anyway because it does make some strong points.

Just one highlight at around 1:08:00 is the link between Mossad control of American Computer networks via PTECH Quincy Mass. A small software firm who in 2001 served US Army , USAF, FAA, IRS, NORAD, NATO, FBI, SS White House via Guardium & MITRE (who had SU access to NORAD, FAA & USAF).

The problem is that now you will find youself again in a hate discussion and anti-semitic argument you simply cannot win. Pity.

I will do my best to post link by link with cross references from verifiable sources. This goes a lot further than "just" 9/11.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Truth4hire]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
well, what can one say.

without a true investigtion, all the evidence in the world is moot.

It is sad that actions by the Government and the appointments of administrations are not to prosper America, but rather, to control all aspects of worldy existence.

When wolfs guards the hen house, you can bet it will be a bloody mess.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
It is sad that actions by the Government and the appointments of administrations are not to prosper America, but rather, to control all aspects of worldy existence.

When wolfs guards the hen house, you can bet it will be a bloody mess.

Saving grace is that a lot of individuals are waking up to the fact that Government does not have their best interests in mind.

There´s still time before Internet II (I hope).

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I must hang my head in shame as it turns out the makers are not Andrew Winkler & JA....

Aha, well in that case then I guess this has an agenda, so the allegations should be viewed skeptically.

However, some of the information in this doc are facts. Facts will always speak for themselves. Some of the stuff in here does gel with what we already know because it's actually been in the news.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja

Aha, well in that case then I guess this has an agenda, so the allegations should be viewed skeptically.

However, some of the information in this doc are facts. Facts will always speak for themselves. Some of the stuff in here does gel with what we already know because it's actually been in the news.

Thanks, I really appreciate that.

A lot of verifiable links in there...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
WOW......... what a documentary, It appears the most powerful nation on earth has been conquered, Pwned and they never got a shot off.

America controlled by a Jewish Mafia, The same Jewish Mafia that condemns the civilians of Gaza to a living hell......Take note Americans that could be your future !!!

Makes you think eh.

Is this what Hitler saw happening to Germany, Infiltration by a Jewish Mafia ?

I Truly hope that this documentary is "Bunk" and is debunked by people here, Cos it has a very disturbing outlook for the whole world should it be true.

Thats given me a real sense of hopelessness ......To think our lives mean nothing to these people, So much for peace in the World...Not with these types running the show.

I'm not religious but "Gawd elp us".

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
As creator of the film Missing Links I wanted a chance to respond to some of the misconceptions and common rumors floating around about me and my views and why I choose them. It is only fair because if we are here to SERIOUSLY seek the truth no matter how UGLY it might be than a real discussion is the only way that can happen. Hopefully ATS will give me the benefit of defending myself on here without doing exactly what the MSM and others have done when hard topics are brought up, censor and shut someone up. I would like to say that I HATE spending too much time on forums because all it breeds is a bunch of like minded people on a limited market speaking to the 'choir' instead of doing activism on the streets (this is not always the chase but the point still stands true) and bringing NEW people to the table.

Truth4hire:

I assumed Michael Delaney & John Martinson were part of Jews Anonymous, but this turns out to be FALSE. Michael John Delaney is clearly NOT a Jew and seems to have strong feelings of hate against the Jews.

And

I find this strange that people feel only a Jew is justified to tell us issues that deal with Jews/Zionists/Israel as if someone non-Jew is not qualified in speaking in these issues. The reason I started/own/operate the 2 websites jackbernstein.blogspot.com... and benjaminhfreedman.blogspot.com... is because I was 'brainwashed' to believe I needed to "bow" down to another Jew to prove any conspiracy that had to deal with Jews. This is absolutely absurd. We certainly wouldn't do this if say the Chinese owned our central banks, did 9/11, etc and say only the Chinese are 'authorized' or someone the only ones respected enough to respond to issues dealing with them, this would be foolish.

I would like to say I appreciate you posted the video but you posted a horrible audio/video AND an outdated version of the film. I recently put 50+ hours in correcting issues with the film and have it posted on the Missing Links site.

I noticed you posted a video below Missing Links by SnowshoeFilms with Kevin Barrett who are BOTH my personal friends. I have spent many of times at the Josh of SnowShoeFilm's house and lived 2 blocks from him. I have also had Barrett at my house and have met him personally many times plus he interviewed me on his radio show last September about Missing Links. Sorry but I don't have the archive posted online but I do have it still.

Truth4hire:

The problem is that now you will find youself again in a hate discussion and anti-semitic argument you simply cannot win. Pity.

I'm sorry but I didn't ONCE here anything in the film I made about 'hating Jews'.

Truth4hire:

I will do my best to post link by link with cross references from verifiable sources. This goes a lot further than "just" 9/11.

You are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! The problem is no one is willing to have REAL conversations on issues that go further than 9/11. I have seen many times issues that cant be discussed on this forum and easily shutdown as 'anti-semitic talk' which is just another term to shut people up like the MSM does when it calls people "9/11 conspiracy theorist".

imd12c4funn:

without a true investigtion, all the evidence in the world is moot.

Who are you expecting to give you a 'true' investigation? Isn't the work that investigative reporter Chris Bollyn did considered some good 'investigation'? How about the thousands of people like yourself how have investigated it? Or are you and some others waiting for the same criminal cabal to justify what you already know to be true? This is the same mentality that must be broken like I stated earlier about bowing down and expecting only a Jew to justify crimes having to deal with Jews/Israel/Zionism. cont

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Truth4hire:

Saving grace is that a lot of individuals are waking up to the fact that Government does not have their best interests in mind.

This is a common 'pigeonhole' people get into because it isn't 'p.c.' to identify a group who is unified against a nation and/or people. Blaming the 'government' is like anti-gun advocated blaming guns for crimes. It isn't guns that are the problem, it is the people who use them in crimes. This goes the same for people who blame the 'government'. It is only a vehicle and until people IDENTIFY the driver (aka shooter in the the gun analogy) we wont ever accomplish anything. What we need to do is seek out those in Gov who are good and embrace and support them or work our way in somehow and try our best to do something positive. I contradict myself here with my beliefs because I believe this country needs to be turned upside down before people get serious about the problems here. Look at the case of 9/11, NOTHING has been done about this and people argue amongst themselves in the 9/11 circuits instead of concentrating on what to be true and moving forward with it. Take for instance this: We all can agree as the evidence shows through our own FBI, and even the MSM that we caught red-headed the controlled demolition experts of 9/11. Fox news reported that a lot of the Mossad/IDF caught by our own FBI were demolitions experts as I highlight in the new version of Missing Links I just reproduced which can be watched on the site. We also have numerous reports of them being caught with the BOMBS/EXPLOSIVES in their Urban Moving Systems vans! Lets say all of us in that know about 9/11 unify at least on this issue and scream this to the media and people in the government and push this issue? I find it quite funny that others (lol, not really funny) haven't pointed out this HUGE smoking gun in their 9/11 films.

Lazyninja:

Some? Only 'some'? I would love for you to illustrate where the other points in the film aren't facts.... Aside for the opinions in there could you please point out 'lies' in there because I spent a huge amount of my time and money to put this film out there and gave it to everyone for free. I pulled less than 1k in donations for this film and I can personally account for no less then 2 million people viewing this film. Show me ANYONE else out there that can say this about their film and work? First off NO one else put this much evidence into a film and NO one else made this little of an amount for the hard work. Not to say I am trying to sell the truth but lets be honest here I have a family that needs to eat and spent time away from them doing my due diligence to get the truth out.

ken10:

Is this what Hitler saw happening to Germany, Infiltration by a Jewish Mafia ?

LOL, hmmmmmm. Careful, you aren't allowed to discuss anything about the event in WW2 on here that stray too far from official stories...

ken10:

Thats given me a real sense of hopelessness ......To think our lives mean nothing to these people, So much for peace in the World...Not with these types running the show.

This may sound strange to people and I am one of the ONLY people who know/see or speak this but we are winning big time and eventually, no thanks to those who neglect from real discussions on hard issues, we will see better days after the mess happens. I have no doubt that we will win but it would be nice for others to understand and accept the bigger picture so that we can accelerate the victory.

Mike Delaney

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Originally posted by prothink

Lazyninja:

Some? Only 'some'? I would love for you to illustrate where the other points in the film aren't facts.... Aside for the opinions in there could you please point out 'lies'

The doc had a lot of insinuations. Like drawing the conclusion that because someone was a member of a Jewish/Israeli website, that the fact in itself called into question their loyalty to the US.

I personally don't have a problem with the way you presented your evidence. I'm looking at this from the perspective of someone who is trying to reach people and inform them, rather than preach to the converted. I just think the method of insinuation wasn't helpful. And I'm sure many have already dismissed your work as anti-semitic propaganda.

As for the idea that only a Jew could create a documentary about Jews that wasn't anti-semitic. We know that's absurd. But wouldn't it be a huge boon to see a documentary like this, being stitched together and published by a Jew? All of the people who cry anti-semite would be floundering around trying to find an agenda.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Lazyninja]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by prothink
As creator of the film Missing Links I wanted a chance to respond to some of the misconceptions and common rumors floating around about me and my views and why I choose them. It is only fair because if we are here to SERIOUSLY seek the truth no matter how UGLY it might be than a real discussion is the only way that can happen. Hopefully ATS will give me the benefit of defending myself on here without doing exactly what the MSM and others have done when hard topics are brought up, censor and shut someone up.

Hi Mike, that really you?

If so thanks so much for joining in. I do not really know where to begin, but as you can see I have come a long way from MSM believer to Holocaust investigator to (now) starting to see the role of Israel for the past 50 years.

I have been called anything from pig, neo-nazi, hater, etc etc. Funny when you post something that shakes the foundations of mainstream belief all of a sudden the whole world creeps out of the wood works with slow violin music playing in the background. Anyway, as I stated before, I am done with the Holocaust, at least in here. Anything I would say or post would be repetition of threads I did earlier.

Now with regards to your video, it is a valiant effort, but I do feel that it fails because there is a lack of undisputed facts (apart from the dual citizenship which is a huge eye-opener). The PTECH link is chilling. I know, I know, it is not easy getting hardcore evidence, so any MSM link will have to do.

You must understand there is strict moderation in here which is closely linked to PC. I as a non-american always wondered what all the pussy footing was all about. Where I come from we call things the way we see them, and that´s that.

Sometimes I get the feeling that the ADL and ACLU were just another creation to block true free expression and exercise a chokehold.

With regards to agression the rabbithole goes o so deep. If you look at what JDL for one did to revisionists throughout the years you would simply not believe it. From firebombing houses to car bombing whole families to assault to false imprisonment, the list goes on and on. It helps if there is legislation in place which will send you to jail for 3 years minimum if you investigate the Holocaust. (Welcome back Germar Rudolf btw).

I feel there is a need to make another documentary with pure verifiable facts (I know it is hard because Mossad are kinda skilled in erasing tracks) which present the fact as neutral as possible. Yes, you can say Jew if you mean Jew and you can say Zionist if you mean Zionist.

I did not understand "Jewish Mafia" though because it is clear that the ones that are the true criminals are in fact the Zionists. And don´t get me started on Jewish resistance pre-WWII, yes ken10, you ARE right to a certain degree, just replace mafia with saboteurs.

Mike, your activism is commendable, but take care (like the vid where some beard smacks you for blaming the Jews for 9/11).

See what I mean? You cannot do that because it is so easy to fall into the neo-nazi white-supremacist category which will turn away any mass audience.. And it is the masses you want to listen, because without them there is no change right? Be diplomatic, hug babies, smile.

Again, commendable effort, I urge you to create a new thread into the politics section which discusses your documentary point-by-point. Saves me doing it, and you as maker have all the sections and proof at hand.

As much verifiable hardcore facts as possible. You will find there is still an audience in here who value the truth.

T4H

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Well. Watched the whole video. The music sucked. But aesthetics behind...

The problem with this video is that it inserts some good solid information and facts into a churning soup of innuendo and speculation that is presented as fact. And sometimes, it is outright false information given.

Such as the claim that only three Jews died on 9/11. I think it was about 17 minutes in. False.

9/11 victims list

Simply reading through that list will TONS of Jewish names. Alot of Jews died that day. Odigo might have sent a warning to some employees, but obviously, as we can see, they sure as hell weren't warning the entire jewish community of new York.

There were some good parts, such as the USS Liberty incident, and pointed out the fact that Mossad has capabilities to infiltrate and sucker terrorist organizations was good.

However, like many people who criticize Israel, they fall into the trap of painting Muslims as blameless, innocent victims, when in actuality, they are no more innocent than the Israelis.

Generally, the video did not state or display any evidence or information that I have not seen and heard a million times before. Yes, there is a very strong pro-Israeli lobby in Washington, and Israel has its fingers deep in our pie. It is not a country I trust as America is my first and foremost concern, not some little middle eastern dustbin.

However, the video seemed more pushing the idea that Jews are evil, that Jews everywhere are secretly plotting to push forward Israeli interests at the expense of their home nations, and this is simply not true.

There is a core of such Jewish individuals, but they are small entity of their own, more like a powerful cult than anything. They certainly do not promote the interests of the majority of Jews, and in reality, most Jews suffer from their plots and antics just as the rest of us do.

This is my impression, and as I said before, I've heard the majority of this. I do believe that there was strong Israeli involvement in 9/11, but they were not the only players. However, I see this more an attack on Jews, casting the whole lot of them in a very sinister, nasty light, something that reminds me of the nazi/white nationalist propoganda former associates and friends of mine used to try and feed me.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Yoohoo....

I guess Mike Delaney has left the building...

Pity. Hope I did not offend him.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Good points, pity Mike has not come back.

I really think there are some very incriminating links between Israel (Mossad) and the 9/11 attacks. The fact that so many highly ranked officials hold dual-citizenship with Israel is a BIG eye opener.

You will not find that on Fox I tell ya.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Delete...

[edit on 7/18/2009 by digitalassassin]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Some relevant info concerning this issue and link to facts that point away from the idea that this is even feasible.

4000 evil jews planned 9/11

And well, I though it was pretty entertaining!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by doodiepants
Some relevant info concerning this issue and link to facts that point away from the idea that this is even feasible.

4000 evil jews planned 9/11

And well, I though it was pretty entertaining!

76 Jews died according to usinfo.state.gov, so? only ONE Israeli citizen died.

And this is information leading away from the original claims?. Please, send me more & thanks for confirming my suspicions by using an "official" government site.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Where is there any evidence that 3000-4000 skipped work that day?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Wow! How low can one go?

History does indeed repeat herself.

This does not surprise me rather it only confirms my beliefs that certain prejudices will never be done away with.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join