It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulating the earth...how would you do it?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
My idea is along the lines of many others.

Better Birth control.

Other than that.. remove warnings on stunt videos, so stupid people weed them selves out.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I would give a number to every human being, including myself, my family, my friends. Then I would let a computer pick by random.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyprex
remove warnings on stunt videos, so stupid people weed them selves out.

Ahhh. The Darwinian aproach. I like it. This made me chuckle. Cheers for that.

I guess you could also get rid of all taxes on cigarettes, alcohol and legalize all drugs. And get rid of all speed limits on freeways and outside of city limits. Maybe replace all speed posting signs with ones that simply say, "FASTER!!!"

[edit on 7/10/2009 by Static Sky]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Segregate schools by gender.

Let them learn to flirt on their own time.

IT would also benefit their education by removing hormonal distractions.

Generations would increase in timespan.

Everyone's Happy!

-Edrick

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
A morbid topic and some morbid replies...

but I would consider rationalizing with the public.

Have all G8 Leaders inform their citizens of the dire need to fix current global overpopulation by a volunteer action to have one child and to adopt a child or two that are already existing and offer them a good life. The reward of that in itself should be incentive enough. Perhaps not a bonus but a tax incentive. Make it a global community drive to fulfill and in all likelyhood just the peer pressure alone would create a stigmatism on those that continue to have too many children and who are irresponsible.

Make it a serious and worldwide planned discussion.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Static Sky

Well thought out bud! Religion, regardless of creed needs to also be absent in any kind of Government for all that to work.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
reply to post by Static Sky

Well thought out bud! Religion, regardless of creed needs to also be absent in any kind of Government for all that to work.

Hey Sneak. Good to see you. Thanks for the props. And I have to agree. I guess I missed that one. Good catch (you know, for a QB. LOL). Cheers, mate.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I must commend the readers and contributers of ATS, you guys know which questions to ask... I have also given considerable thought to this HOW TO if you will...

1. they must maintain control of all systems of support
2. maintain a standard of living just enough comfort to squelch riots
3. apply regular doses of fear, death and constant change
4. drain liquidity from the markets to stiffle demand
5. apply what ever pressure necessary to prevent leadership from forming
6. constant price shifts to keep a state of apprehension
7. slowly remove dissidents, and easy malcontents and activist, professionals at learning centers.
8. commit act to ignite unrest
9. release evidence of unquestoinable Unjustice
10. proceed to fight the rebelous scum by wiping out townships and claim they are enemy training facilitys etc...
11. continue to use lethal and less measures to consistantly squelch opposition voice.

[I think the original paper I did on this subject had 16 points and right now I can only recall 11... were missing 5... it all ends the same... take IRAQ .. yea, thats what it will end up like. lots of bloodshed from the ones in power.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by BornPatriot]

[edit on 10-7-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I think the movie may be a little closer to reality that we care to admit...They already plan to use the schools to vaccinate everyone...what better way than to use the same "formula" that they did in the movie...If you haven't watched the 9 min episode @ the beginning of this thread than this won't make sense....

AP Interview: Kids May Be First to Get Swine Flu Vaccine
Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Print

WASHINGTON — Schoolchildren could be first in line for swine flu vaccine this fall — and schools are being put on notice that they might even be turned into shot clinics.
Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said Tuesday she is urging school superintendents around the country to spend the summer preparing for that possibility, if the government goes ahead with mass vaccinations.
"If you think about vaccinating kids, schools are the logical place," Sebelius told The Associated Press.
No decision has been made yet on whether and how to vaccinate millions of Americans against the new flu strain that the World Health Organization last week formally dubbed a pandemic, meaning it now is circulating the globe unchecked. But the U.S. is pouring money into development of a vaccine in anticipation of giving at least some people the shots.
While swine flu doesn't yet seem any more lethal than the regular flu that each winter kills 36,000 people in the U.S. alone, scientists fear it may morph into a more dangerous type. Even in its current form, the WHO says about half of the more than 160 people worldwide killed by swine flu so far were previously young and healthy.
If that trend continues, "the target may be school-age children as a first priority" for vaccination, Sebelius said Tuesday. "That's being watched carefully."
Schools do occasionally team up with local health officials for special flu vaccination clinics but it's not common. More than 140 schools around the country scheduled flu vaccination days last fall, some providing free vaccine. Some vaccinated only students bearing parent consent forms; others opened their doors to entire families.
In a wide-ranging interview, Sebelius said it could take several years to meet President Barack Obama's top healthcare priority — covering the uninsured — even if Congress manages to pass legislation this fall.
"Will something probably be phased in? You bet," Sebelius told The AP. It could take until 2011 or 2012 to set up new programs, time that would help spread out a cost that by some estimates would be $1 trillion over 10 years.
Among the aims of the administration's planned overhaul is to help eliminate health disparities between minority groups and whites, "which frankly is unconscionable," Sebelius said.
Hispanics and blacks are more likely to lack health insurance, and also have higher rates of a host of illnesses. But Sebelius said some of the most severe disparities are found with American Indians, and pledged a multiyear effort to reverse "a historic failure of the government." The U.S. is obligated to provide free health care on reservations, but the troubled Indian Health Service has only about half the money it needs.
More immediately, Sebelius faces the looming question of whether to push forward with swine flu vaccinations this fall, on top of the regular winter flu vaccine that will be distributed as usual. A key challenge would be making people understand who needs which, or both, vaccines, decisions that will be made in part based on how swine flu behaves in the Southern Hemisphere this summer, where flu season is just beginning.
Sebelius soon will call together the nation's governors to be sure "these months between now and the fall aren't used as vacation months" but in getting ready.
"We can always sort of back off" if the new flu fades away, she said, "but we can't wait til October hits and say, 'Oh my heavens, what are we going to do?"'
Companies are on track to provide pilot doses for testing later this summer, Sebelius said. Those government-led studies will check if the vaccine seems to work, if one dose or two will be needed, and most important if it's safe. The last mass vaccination against a different swine flu, in the U.S. in 1976, was marred by reports of a paralyzing side effect — for a feared outbreak that never happened.
So the Food and Drug Administration will closely track vaccine safety, Sebelius said.
The secretary said: "The worst of all worlds is to have the vaccine cause more damage than the flu potential."

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

by a seemingly inoccuous virus that suddenly turns fatal when most of the population is infected...kind of like boiling a frog gradually so it doesn't jump out and try to escape

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I see that many here are actually disturbed by this question and that is reassuring to me at least. But I am going to answer it anyway.

1. I would employ the same technique used in Shirley Jackson's story The Lottery. Every man, woman and child would draw a number in this case. Almost like a draft. It's the only fair way without discrimination albeit the most horrifying thought of losing your child or loved one.

2. Off the prison population first. I know it's harsh but...

3. I think the easiest way is to introduce a lethal virus into the population that nobody including TPTB had resistance to. This would take care of having to chose who.

I personally think the Earth is going to take care of this for us anyway sometime in the future so #3 might come true.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

3) Families are allowed one child then the mother and father receive a vasectomy.

Two for the price of one? Hmmm....

Seriously. You do it violently. You enter a very large city and you kill everyone. Men, women and children. Their blood floods the streets. Everyone else sees that you mean business and get in line.

You might have to do a couple really large cities to get the desired result, you know...lather, rinse, repeat...

Mexico City, New York...just those two are going to get you about a 20 million mouth to feed head start.

You would have to do it the old fashioned way though. Visceral. Machetes. We want maximum terror.

Of course, we could just try to make it work the way it is and be a little more responsible with our use of resources and rampant reproduction....

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Have you all seen the movie The Island? lol

because this is starting to sound more and more like it., if not,

it is a great movie.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

well asking us personally is a pretty messed up thing.

but i bet you ten billion buckazoids that it will be done through what the book of revelation calls for.

war famine pestilence and the wild beasts of the earth.

the gates of hell will be opened and all the ultra tech methodologies and sciences that have been in development underground will come to light and catch people completely off guard....

i bet there will be a zombie apocalypse from a biological attack on the water supply...

and codex alimentarius will make people not get their proper nutrition and give them more cancer and other diseases..

and there will be widespread war to slaughter millions..

nevermind a defunkt broken system that will cause many to starvonate to death.

but if you're asking ME personally? er.. i could think about the most efficient methods... but i don't want to.. .you see.. people are PAYED to think about those things.. and I'm not one of them.

but... zombies would be the most effective.
they are already dead.. and while they are undead they make more of them and they kll other people..
so it's like making a population into weapons that kill themselves while they're dead.
deadly diseases just make people dead then it spreads people panic and remove them from the area and they survive..

..... zombies follow them though.

so yeah.. pretend it's fictional all you want.... it's possible though.. scary shizzz...
Zombie Mice in Labs

and check out the CHRONOCLYSM link in my signature for a video about how the zombie apocalypse is foretold ... they're telling you it's gonna happen actually...

i also think genetically engineered monster chimaeras are going to be released on the public when the country is broken and famine stricken.

-

[edit on 10-7-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Use food to make fuel, so the poor starve
Sell cheap, toxic consumables as food so the poor get diabetes, cancer, heart disease and die before retirement,
promote video games so the dumb, poor people get addicted, don't exercise, get diabetes, and die,
allow drug and alcohol addiction so kids ruin their health early and die early,
promote fast food so the poor eat lots of the high fat, low nutrient food and get cancer, heart disease, diabetes and die
pollute the environment, so people get asthma, heavy metal poisoning and die
don't fund healthcare for the working poor; then they get sick and die
destroy local agriculture or make it so expensive that most people eat feedlot meat and pesticide laden vegetable and get cancer and die
get males to become overweight, thus lowering their testosterone levels, raise their estrogen levels, and they become impotent, and the women become diabetic and miscarry,
encourage all this in the third world after it is accomplished in the first world, then they will die as well
fund stupid wars and kill off lots of the poor via military service and by direct assault
weaken the public health system and make drugs expensive so that the poor die off if an epidemic emerges
encourage climate change to kill off the poor by flooding and disease and drought
and on and on...

don't need a plan, already happening

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The world always finds its own way to do this
we don't need to plan it,
we all die, its when and where
as groups ,
usually its a germ that takes us together

what really needs to be discussed is the truth
this world can support much more humanity than it does now
we have the ability to build upwards, we have have the ability to
build over the sea, to make land , seen it done, where they spray the sand into the water from dredging and make land.

Just because we have a large population doesn't mean were busting at the seams, build upwards, develop new technology to keep people and economy rolling.

There is no actual limit to how many billions can live here on earth. I say the more the merry.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
This is crazy >.< how about forcing all the mega rich people to give up all their land before we start deciding who should be to put to death.

We are not running out of room or resources its just that the ultra rich keep buying them up for themselves so it looks that way.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
DID someone say Zombies FKN eh
I say Get a couple hundred scientist and make a contest:
call it "The Theoretical depopulation of hypothetical land mass with
concerns of overpopulation"
Then you just let the craziest mfk win.

My idea though Get a bunch of hot girls to go on TV pretend they are going around visiting towns and say "Rub ketchup on your head and you will get a free BLW JOB"

And secretly release zombies, like buddy said, cause we all know zombies like ketchup.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
DID someone say Zombies FKN eh
I say Get a couple hundred scientist and make a contest:
call it "The Theoretical depopulation of hypothetical land mass with
concerns of overpopulation"
Then you just let the craziest mfk win.

My idea though Get a bunch of hot girls to go on TV pretend they are going around visiting towns and say "Rub ketchup on your head and you will get a free BLW JOB"

And secretly release zombies, like buddy said, cause we all know zombies like ketchup.

make fun all you want dude... 1-15-10 ... click the chronoclysm link in my sig. find out more.

-

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Hmm ok, Ill give it another try.

The realization of needing to keep the population down was probably pondered long ago SO...

knowing that there are "other" life forms in the galaxy other than our own due to sightings/crashes etc, this is what I would do.

-Reverse engineer any tech and build our own fleet of space ships
-over a period of 60 years or so, leak certain info out to the public yet deny ANY knowledge of ET's

-as time goes on and technology increases in the world (internet), release more information regarding aliens and UFO's via supposed credible people (retired astronauts, high ranking military types) (web sites like ATS) have them come forward to publicly state that your Government has hidden the truth from you regarding other life in the galaxy..... convince the masses that we are not alone and that some species of aliens are a threat to humanity.

- As more and more people are getting desperate due to economic collapse, hunger, war impose your NWO and martial law driving the people to madness, also at that time make sure that the internet was full of sites (like ATS) that claims that a benevolent race of aliens will come to save us.

-Just when things are at the boiling point, have your fleet of space craft that you built , land all around the world with creatures you bio-engineered to look like the mainstream grey's that YOU control and tell humanity that they are here to save them. People will flock like sheep into the craft to escape such a harsh tyrannical world and to be ushered off to a better place.

-once the majority of the people are onboard, fly them away with the promise of a better life on a new planet..... but since you are in control you pilot them remotely into the sun.

-

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join