It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 7 Predictions.Yeah right!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
If you have heard of the crop circle story spreading on ATS then i`m sure you would know that the supposed "Crop circle" has some predictions of a solar flare in it. (what is this prediction?Did it come from the movie "Knowing"?)It sounds like it.In here it`s already been 15 hours in the day and nothing is happening.Im guessing nothing will happen and whoever started this crazy story is wrong.
Until someone comes forward with the words: "I did this" nobody can prove what happened and what WILL happen. I suggest you don`t mind the July 7 happenings.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Did you really need to make another thread on this? we already about 8 of these and the fact you mention other threads about it shows that you read them.

I hate to come off negative but this site has so many threads being made at all times we really don't need people making repeat threads just to hope they get a few stars and flags.

Let's just say that the crop circles were actually made by aliens and they did contain a message. Maybe we didn't get the interpretation right or maybe they meant nothing at all. Why do people feel the need to make I told you so posts? Does it make you feel superior to the poster who tries to bring forth discussion and information?

Hopefully nothing happens as it seems nothing will but it reminds me of an action flick were the guy throws a weapon and it just barely misses the bad guy. The bad guy smiles in the others futile attempt and lurks forward to pounce on his victim but then has the object return again and kill him from behind. How short sited we as humanity can be if we lose site of the big picture and focus on the mistaken attempts of others.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mugen1005
If you have heard of the crop circle story spreading on ATS then i`m sure you would know that the supposed "Crop circle" has some predictions of a solar flare in it. (what is this prediction?Did it come from the movie "Knowing"?)It sounds like it.In here it`s already been 15 hours in the day and nothing is happening.Im guessing nothing will happen and whoever started this crazy story is wrong.
Until someone comes forward with the words: "I did this" nobody can prove what happened and what WILL happen. I suggest you don`t mind the July 7 happenings.

Oh common, not only is this un-original, but shouldn't you have posted this say....a week...2 weeks, a month ago? Oh It's July 7th! I forgot and nothing happened so far.
This doesn't make you special, it only makes you feel like your cool cuz it's the 7th.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

If you have heard of the crop circle story spreading on ATS then i`m sure you would know that the supposed "Crop circle" has some predictions of a solar flare in it. (what is this prediction?Did it come from the movie "Knowing"?)It sounds like it.

There was a prediction for 7/7, and what happened? On 7/7 the home movie came out. So you guessed it, viral marketing.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Its a shame ATS has been taken over by kids. This is the third "omg nuthing happened rofl noobs" thread.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mugen1005

Oh yea and it wasnt a prediction, it was an interpritation, and what do you mean by happenings?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
Its a shame ATS has been taken over by kids. This is the third "omg nuthing happened rofl noobs" thread.

but realistically speaking this could be exactly the same case for the 2012 hype, which the ATS owners decided to even create a special board for this "2012 prediction". Would be a bumper when well into 2013 or 2020 nothing significant happened at all end of 2012 huh?

tomorrow another guy will come up with a prediction for a few days later, guess what, tons of posts, maybe even thread to discuss the matter, tons of webtraffic created for ATS. so ATS should be happy with these "kids" here creating threads and posts, they are the customers either u like it or not. and even happier people like you and me are sharing different opinions of the purpose and/or non-purpose of a certain thread

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by yiersan

On 2012 you kids can blame the mayans. Im fed up of the "haha told you so" attitude.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

Oh common, not only is this un-original, but shouldn't you have posted this say....a week...2 weeks, a month ago? Oh It's July 7th! I forgot and nothing happened so far.
This doesn't make you special, it only makes you feel like your cool cuz it's the 7th.

It doesnt make me cool is its the 7th
im just telling you people NOTHING is happening thats alien related and nothing ever will.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
to be fair it's only been the 7th for 3 hours where i live...

You're not the center of the world, ya know!

I dont think anything beyond the mundane will happen today either, but you never know, and, again, the 7th sure doesn't seem to be over yet, does it, now?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Happenings i dunno you noobs started the predictions stuff i certainly didn`t. (Im saying these "happenings"call them whatever you like predictions,interpretations,future events call em what ever you like isnt gonna happen or something)We also cannot blame each other if were dead or something

[edit on 7-7-2009 by mugen1005]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mugen1005

Why should there be blaming at all. Humans are flight or fight by nature. Not only that but the society we live in raises us to live on fear. Oh no, something is going to happen that could ruin your entire way of living as a slave to the system! Oh no, a catastrophe is going to wipe out your car and house and everything you think you own so that you have to work for your daily meal like your fore fathers did!

I personally look foward to something happening that changes the way we live.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by yiersan

On 2012 you kids can blame the mayans. Im fed up of the "haha told you so" attitude.

It almost sounds as you are being offended, are you maybe one of those believing in the 2012 hype? My apologies if I did offend you. ;-)

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I find it pretty remarkable that after all the hype about the sun last week on ATS, the sun actually did display some of the most intense activity in the past two years over this weekend.

That obviously doesn't prove that aliens are involved or anything but it's a pretty cool coincidence.

What if the circle makers, whoever they are, merely wanted to direct our attention towards the sun. As in: " Hey guys, check this out."

Of course the knee-jerk ATS reaction is "OMG!! Solar flare we're all gonna die!!1!"

Followed by "ROFL!! We didn't die!! Ur Stupid!!"

And by the way, if we're talking date and time wouldn't it be logical to base it on whatever time zone the crop circle was actually in?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
jeez, its only been like one hour in 7/7 here.....And waiting for the lunar eclipse in another hour from now...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Since the majority of this series of circles appeared in th UK, surely we should take GMT time into consideration? Because over here it's only 9:30AM 7th of July! Give it 12 hours

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrVertigo
I find it pretty remarkable that after all the hype about the sun last week on ATS, the sun actually did display some of the most intense activity in the past two years over this weekend.

Bull Pucky What planet do you live on?

Today's Space Weather
Updated 2009 July 7 07:35 UTC

3-day Solar-Geophysical Forecast issued Jul 06 22:00 UTC

Solar Activity Forecast: Solar activity is expected to be very low with a chance for an isolated C-class flare.

Geophysical Activity Forecast: Geomagnetic field activity is expected to be at quiet levels during days 1 - 2 (07 - 08 July). Activity is expected to increase to quiet to unsettled levels on day 3 (09 July) due to an increase in solar wind velocities associated with a favorably positioned coronal hole.

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

3 day forecast...

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

Sooo possibility of a C-Class

which has little to no effect on Earth

The sun has been quiet, unusually quiet...

But we had a HUGE flare Dec 5, 2006 A class X9..
and we are still here

www.nasa.gov...

Solar Minimum

"This is the quietest sun we've seen in almost a century," agrees sunspot expert David Hathaway of the Marshall Space Flight Center.

science.nasa.gov...

[edit on 7-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

There WAS quite a bit of activity over the weekend, Zorgon, and I think that's the thing that the previous poster was referring to.

www.spaceweather.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
That was a B Class solar flare... hardly 'quite a bit of activity'

"This is the quietest sun we've seen in almost a century," agrees sunspot expert David Hathaway of the Marshall Space Flight Center.

# X-class flares have intensities greater than or equal to 10-4 W/m². These events that can trigger planet-wide radio blackouts and long-lasting radiation storms.

# M-class flares have intensities greater than or equal to 10-5 W/m² and lower than 10-4 W/m². They can cause brief radio blackouts especially in the Earth's polar regions.

# C-class flares have intensities greater than or equal to 10-6 W/m² and lower than 10-5 W/m². They have few noticeable consequences on Earth.

sidstation.lionelloudet.homedns.org...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

wasn't disagreeing entirely, Zorgon, but compared to the past couple of years, a B Class isn't the nothing we've been seeing. That's all I was trying to get across

trust me, I know the mechanics **giggle**

top topics

<<   2 >>

join