It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famous People? Useless Jobs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
This could very easily go in the rant forum, but I see an increase of absolutely useless people on Tv, who become famous for doing Nothing at all!
For instance..Mr. American Idol..Ryan Seacrest...he doesn't sing..doesn't judge..he just looks prettyful and makes bad jokes while telling you to call in.
Like a male version of Vanna White.."See what you can Win?" or The Price is Right models..
Gee..the toaster oven looks so much better with a blond draped over it...
"What's my boobs? oh.I mean bid?" lol
Then you have reality TV show hosts...
Survivor's Jeff Probst comes to mind.
Ever wonder what goes through his mind while he's in his cushy hotel room and people are starving?
What a halftard. They should give awards for the most useless TV show job.
Nominations please?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Most of whats on tv is completely useless so I nominate anything you see when you turn the tv on.
Its not even worth owning a tv anymore...I feel like a moron just for turning it on and sitting in front of it.
Its all useless and shallow.

Speaking of useless and shallow I guess i will nominate Paris Hilton.
Famous for being a bimbo...her big break...an internet sex tape.
Dang this subject gets me worked up!!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The ENTIRE cast of "The Hills" more specifically Heidi and Spencer Pratt. God they annoy me. I also nominate all the women of the "Real Housewives" of all cities. Those women do NOT understand what it is like to be a housewife. All they care about is money, botox and dressing half their age!!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I would say something, but those idiots are pulling in six and seven figure salaries doing what they do: Nothing. It is kind of sad and makes me want to cry. They must "know" someone to get where they are without any talent.

top topics

join