It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncle Sam wants YOU! For a subversive draft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Has anybody stopped to think that perhaps the whole recession has been or castrated to boost the numbers of the military?

What would you do if you knew the people would revolt if you reinstated the draft? I will tell you what I would do throw the country in to a deep recession. Grab as much power as I could all the while run stories about how there is no hope. Than boom start a massive propaganda move on the part of the military join now and lessen the effects of the recession on you! Just a thought thoe and perhaps my sleep depraved mind is wrong.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

You are basically right. The only thing your wrong about is the draft thing. They don't need to the draft, the people are and will voluntarily sign up for the slaugher. Open up newspapers and job seeking sites online and you will see that they are running ads everywhere. They make is sound very attractive to join the military and they are having no problem filling the ranks of cannon fodder.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Interesting theory. I would say no to this part

Has anybody stopped to think that perhaps the whole recession has been or castrated to boost the numbers of the military?

I think it may be considered an added bonus, but it is not the reason for the recession. I am thinking it is more of a monetary reason.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Floating thru Reality

perhaps I should have been more clear in my thought process perhaps now they are more willing to sign up in droves to alleviate there finical issues now that they have been downsized I mean the max age has risen to 42 to enlist now it is only a matter of time before they raise it again imo.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by SPC_D]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I think its an added bonus to the crises were having..""never waste a good crises'' the polititians say in DC..Allot of time is spent thinking through what the pro's and cons of any crises is spent..And they take full advantage of everyone of them..

Allot of good young men and women have no other place to turn to make a living and be productive..

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

there has got to be something better.. I type that as I sit behind my desk wareing acu's god any way if you want to join go for it however I think that this is all a ploy to bolster the ranks.

the vp says oopsy do we messed up the figures and well this could be way worse than we thought, my bad. and now Hey there is a light at the end of the tunnel the military (cue dramatic music)

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

The financial collapse has been planned from the very beginning. This is a game that is being played many moves ahead and we are pawns who have very little information. TPTB are not adjusting their strategy on the fly, but are behind every move IMO.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Floating thru Reality

I agree that nothing happens by chance..just saying that in a crises angles are played to the fullest..I dont think the collapse was contived to boltster numbers in the military..

new topics

top topics

join