It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian's In News, Sometimes I wonder

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Now and then I will see these videos on Youtube, where they assert that the false image reptilians show break down, and show their true nature. Now I often attribute it to codec problems, and just sort of find it interesting.

I was watching this uploaded Sarah Palin resignation speech, and I find it very strange that througout the video the left side of her face constantly has these shadow type of spots appear. And what is even stranger, is that the video person zooms out to a further distance and you can still see these shadows and spots appear, in the same place, but at the perfect scale.

So sometimes I think, well, just maybe there is something to this? Is it possible that there are that many Reptilians among us that even Palin is one?

Most of the video has this artifact, but even at 4:06 and 5:42 when they are zoomed out it still shows up.

This whole scene and her reminds me of watching that TV series "V", the way they are lined up there. And listen to her speech, very strange working, there is something strange about this whole event, I can't quite put my finger on it, but it is like watching the Adams family.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
What are those black dots up in left corner about ??
They move around...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Ive seen those videos that you talked about, and this one with Palin is very similiar. I think those black dots are actually ducks on the water-- when it zooms out at 4:00 you can see she is standing before a lake.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

OH NO! now the ducks are reptilian too! when will it end?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Evil ducks...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
They move around...

Oh No!!!!!!!!!
They look like killer flys, we're all gonna die

Get a grip for god sake..

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

They move around...

ducks, watch the entire video

its ducks on the water

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Boots on ground!! We need boots on ground!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Ive seen those videos that you talked about, and this one with Palin is very similiar. I think those black dots are actually ducks on the water-- when it zooms out at 4:00 you can see she is standing before a lake.

How can the camera record ducks in the background and superimpose them on her nect and cheeks. I am confused.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
ok, we are obviously talking about two different things. I am speaking specifically about the distortion on her neck and cheek, it would be her left side, righ side from our perception, and evident in the first few seconds, although it also appears later on as well, through the video in different zooms.

Does anyone spend time looking at things for themselves, or just take another persons comments and carry it forward? Honestly I wonder about people here and how much time they might spend investigating something.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

They move around...

ducks, watch the entire video

its ducks on the water

Ok, go to 23 seconds on the video, look to the right on her neck and find her hair. the distortion is the same as her hair and mixes in. At first I thought it was just an artifact throught the video of her hair, and that the wind was moving. But later I realised on some frames it was not the hair.

I am not speaking to the small little dots on the top left in the water, they are ducks behind the plane wings.

There are a number of frames where it does it on her whole face, and the face seems to be duplicate as an overlay, but everything else is fine. And that is the only things that does not match in the whole video, there are no artifacts anywhere else, regardless of zoom.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

They move around...

They're sometimes referred to as "Ducks." They are a form of "bird." The most famous duck ever is Daffy Duck. He overdosed on crack in the 80s and died.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

Originally posted by xynephadyn

How can the camera record ducks in the background and superimpose them on her nect and cheeks. I am confused.

A compression artifact (or artefact) is the result of an aggressive data compression scheme applied to an image, audio, or video that discards some data that may be too complex to store in the available data-rate, or may have been incorrectly determined by an algorithm to be of little subjective importance, but is in fact objectionable to the viewer. Artifacts are often a result of the latent errors inherent in lossy data compression. Datamoshing is a technique of video editing employed in video art and music videos.

Technically speaking, a compression artifact is a particular class of data error that is usually the consequence of quantization in lossy data compression. Where transform coding is used, they typically assume the form of one of the basis functions of the coder's transform space.

Compression artifacts occur in many common media such as DVDs, common computer file formats such as JPEG, MP3, or MPEG files, and Sony's ATRAC compression algorithm. Uncompressed media (such as on Laserdiscs, Audio CDs, and WAV files) or losslessly compressed media (FLAC, PNG, etc.) do not suffer from compression artifacts.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7
A compression artifact (or artefact) is the result of an aggressive data compression scheme applied to an image, audio, or video that discards

I appreciate the tutorial, however having read many of the current rfc's on video compression, and graphic image formats, and understand how they work to a degree, it seldom explains why one area of a image even with camera angle change, keeps the artifact in the same area, over a period of time.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Star, and Flag for you~! I absolutely think reptilians are amongst us. In the book of Matthew, I noticed that Jesus constantly refers to the Pharisees, and Sarisees(sp?) as serpents, or vipers.

Sure, it could be just metaphorical, or it could truly point at a large populace of people who really are shapeshifters. I...at least for myself chalk it up to proof.

I'd love to watch the Sara Palin show, but I'm out in the sticks right now, and only have dial up...... However, I've long thought Palin was one of "them".

Thanks, for shining light on what I consider an important topic.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
i wa reading something about this,
I think its called the National press club or something made up in the early 1900 look at the symbol for their club... if you figure out what that means then its all connect the dots..

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
People still think that bad quality videos are actually shape shifting reptilians?

Sometimes I wonder

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
This is an interview with NBC correspondent Ali Arouzi. Skip ahead to the last 15 seconds of the video in full screen and watch his eyes. I saw it for myself on the live broadcast. You really need to see the full screen version to get the full effect.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 7/5/2009 by AntManBee]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
The reptiles wouldn't want Sarah Palin... come on now, give them a little more credit than THAT.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntManBee
This is an interview with NBC correspondent Ali Arouzi. Skip ahead to the last 15 seconds of the video in full screen and watch his eyes. I saw it for myself on the live broadcast. You really need to see the full screen version to get the full effect.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Good lord, that is some crazy stuff right there.

I've seen this eye phenomenon in other videos, but those were on youtube with horrible quality.

It was shocking to see it so clearly on MSNB's website, really weird stuff.

I'm not ready to cry Reptilian, but it's definitely strange.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join