It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life - The Biggest Scam In The World

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
None of you seem to get it. No one has to live by the system, your very free to live off the land so to speak.

Some of the most beautiful experiences in life are totally free. Love, friendship, simple pleasures cost you nothing.

And what is the scam exactly? Having to pay for things? Would you have electricity if no one was willing to pay people to supply it for you?

Would you have a house if no one got paid to build it?

Money literally makes the world go round, it would crumble without it.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
That was nice, but does their lives mean nothing? Not really. You just labeled their big ideas and needs. You forgot to mention if they helped someone, saved someone or anything. Human life is not a scam. What you posted was sort of scamish, by not listing everything necessary to decide if it is worth living or not.

Human life is worth it

Peace,
~TheMythLives

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The scam part is the fact that EVERYONE is forced to participate in the scam. I don't ever remember being given a choice on who was my master, i was dumped off the ship and auctioned off just like the rest of you. I was never asked if i would like to be ruled over by any man or government.

I don't remember agreeing to pledge my allegiance to any flag i was not forced to. I refused to stand for the pledge in 1st grade because i didn't understand the words i was forced to say, and when i asked for clarification i was given none, just like everything else, i got no answers, only control. I was FORCED by my teachers to stand and pledge or face punishment.

I was born on Earth and Earth is my master, no man. Rockefeller and Bilderberger and Mohmmmed and Jeffery, Ali, Flavio, EVERYONE, all started, crying cold and wet with nothing. Somehow though, It all depends on who pooped you out, and a day old infant could be said to be ruler of millions if mommy and daddy Rockefeller use their influence to gain more influence for baby Rockefeller.

I shouldn't need a "Permi$$ion $lip" from any government to live, as i was born on the planet as a cold wet ball of noise like everyone. It SHOULD be my choice whether i choose to be a part of any nation or society. I'd choose to cast off my robes and walk into the wilderness naked to live naturally if it wasn't for the fact that even if i did, i'd still be standing on land that a man or government thinks he has the right to lord over. If i went out as deep as i can into the wilderness, and used NOTHING of society to live, they'd say i was trespassing, and that i can't have so much "privilege" of the dirt under my bare feet to stand on.

As to how ridiculous it is, let's say somehow i was able to leave earth, float off into space, and land on a habitable planet somewhere else. Earth still has laws that says they can control where i live and what i do on another planet via the space treaties. Their illusion of control and the belief of the illusion by all the slaves has stretched the "jurisdiction" of world governing bodies across the universe, by telling us what we can and can't do AFTER WE LEAVE THE PLANET.

If that's not the great scam of scams, i don't know what is. Those in "power" don't simply lord over others, they've built the illusion mechanism that their jurisdiction would include the entire observable universe, and all dimensions and planes. And you all fell for it. You all have masters you answer to and obey, your life is a scam.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
We work our entire lives to be able to go to college, get a job, save up for retirement, etc then die.

I recognized this 20 years and have lived a pretty happy, wonderful life since then knowing that money is not the goal of life. I ultimately went back to college, half way through Masters degree now, because all school isn't for their purposes.

Change the paradigm, but you don't need to give up on LIFE.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Bravo, well written.

Humans are the only species that use time and time is to keep schedules, there schedules.

In reality you are slaves just in a different time in human history.

Life is and was meant to be..... one another helping and working for one another, wouldn't you rather be truly free to do what you want to do instead of what they make you do. Money as you have always heard is the root to all evil so ...................................... there are more of us then them.

I wonder what the new plan will be be come from the G8 coming in Italy.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
If any of you relate to this thread, then I strongly recommend that you read "Ishmael" by Daniel Quinn. It is one of those books that will change the way you think about everything in the world. It is the closest I have come to truth.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
the rat race is indeed a slow & painfull way to die a pointless life !.
it never appealed to me iether. so i traveled the world looking for...........?
then one day i noticed nature............stopped looking at the woods & found the tree....................since then i have come to understand a great deal more than i could have imagined.....................Banisteriopsis caapi............in the rat race its just a latin word without harmony or connection to life...........in the amazon Banisteriopsis caapi is so sacred & connected to the spirit world its known as the vine of the dead............the local shaman prepares the Ayauska drink from this vine of the dead...................yopo is also greatly connected to the vine of the dead its rat race latin name is psychotria viridis in its unsacred name, but to the amazon shaman its sacred name is yopo..............these two very sacred plants have a very special relationship with human kind...........these sacred plants are teacher plants................they teach us humans that we are connected to our surroundings wich may seem like an obvios teaching to some but without that basic teaching humans become destructive to there surroundings & the rat race becomes a terrible reality.
Ayauska is treated with great respect by amazonion shaman because the vine of the dead & yopo have enabled shamanic tribes to live in harmony with their surroundings.....................................priceless !

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
At this stage in the Game an Utopic society is impossible to achieve...somebody was talking about "money making the world go round " the fact that we are so far taken away from our spiritual sides or spiritual way of living ....that money spins everything ..that is where the mistake IS ...but maybe we should look at it as part of evolving as spiritual being by dealing with this crap way of leaving on this planet earth ..as bad as it is and it looks you can always see the beauty in it you can always achieve more , realize more , be better and good and evolve under this bad circumstance ...

May all the Love be with you great post ....

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Sorry, but it sounds like you are trying to blame others for your crappy life. Don't forget that many, many people have risen from the poorest of the poor to become wealthy and successful. Especially in the West, you are not stuck in the class into which you are born.

Nobody is going to make it easy for you, but your life is what you make of it.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well thought out and a S/F. Pretty good idea of how life works, unfortunately, this is true in todays world and pretty much always has been.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Nice story but its a little biased to play the sympathy vote by presuming everybody is either a Jimmy, Charles or a Muhammed.

Why not talk about the Muhammed in India with 3 family cars, good job, good health and secure future for his family, what about Charles from Manchester, can't get a job, 2 kids to feed on income support, no car, fearful of his children's future.
How about Jimmy in LA, lives in a rough neighbourhood where gangs rule the streets, drugs and guns are all he knows and winds up spending the rest of his life in prison because he got involved in the wrong crowd and ended up shooting an opposing gang member to death.

Life isn't the shiny happy place for Jimmy and Charles and the cesspit that Mohammed's life is if you simply change what life delivered them.

Or should we go and invade Muhammed's country and 'liberate' them with McDonalds and Nike and have us all feel guilty for owning a little more in comparison to people that don't even want or need our way of life forced onto there's.
If you think it's so much a problem feel free to sell everything you own and go and work as charitable support for those poor people, lets see how much you sympathise when your sat in the back of a truck with a blindfold on whisked off to be killed.
Like somebody I know, a good man trying to help with a bunch of his friends in a third world country kidnapped and only a few of the groups bodies have been flown back, as for the guy, well he has yet to be found or heard from after months have passed.

Good luck on your mission to liberate the world, I personally have a family of 4 to feed on about 60 quid a week, luxury? I don't think so.
I have no time to feel guilty for being able to scrape by instead of starving to death in a desert, might sound harsh but, meh, they don't want us, leave them to it.

As for the old oil excuse, I don't see the correlation between Oil and poor families to be honest.
If we stopped 'stealing' the oil (yeh right that must be why oil prices are dirt cheap nowadays) then do you honestly think the poorest of the poor are going to be living in houses with shiny cars and all have jobs eating lavishly?
I certainly don't think it would make a spot of difference, if anything I suspect things would get worse if we didn't trade with their countries anymore.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by keepithush]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
make the best of whats available. a lot should come from within. also its often the little things that make a difference. anything really is possible if you believe it to be. you can still have purpose and better society even if you feel we are "in too deep" in the system. use your conciousness of "the scam" to exploit it for the greater good.

A real man who knows what he wants is never held back, makes no excuses for his desires, and doesn't need external validation. nobody owes you anything and you must earn everything.

try taking a look at this link - discover your life purpose in 20min
www.stevepavlina.com...

[edit on 5-7-2009 by jpm06002]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This is a great post. I realized this a while ago. I have always felt the scam was is place to serve as a cage somewhat. It makes support someone else while support spiritual growth and puts us in a cycle.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Life has always been about reproduction, education, work and money. That IS human life. If you weren't using coins or gold for money you'd be using grain or furs. There has always been money of some type. Be grateful...at least most of you all are pooping in toilets and not outside. Life is pretty easy now, not like even a hundred years ago let alone thousands of years. Even if you're flipping burgers, you are doing it in decent health in clean clothes and in a heated or cooled building. And you can still go home at the end of the day and play your video games. Yep, life is pretty easy now.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Life is NOT about being financially successful.

Life is about learning to be a rounded loving soul, if possible, self sufficient and ALWAYS about freedom!

The Scam, IS needing Money, which really we do not need. That is a slavery foisted on us by the Elites and I so agree with the possibility that these faceless ones may not even be completely or even partly human.

In this world, we could own our house and property outright and we could still have it taken off us if we couldn't pay the enforced taxes of the government, be it property tax or council tax.

People are fooled into thinking that they need fame, money, property, shares etc and this is just meaningless, pointless c%$p!

We only leave this world with what is in our minds, brains and beings and that means NO Money!!

I remember being a child and feeling real freedom of spirit!

How the world soon shackles us and makes us nothing but slaves.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Good story mate, S&F for you....
This really gives a good perspective on how f***ed the world is....
But everyone with some comon sense should know this

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I am on the otherside of the fence. I disagree with the OP. Life is what you make of it. If working and having children and settling down isn't for you then don't do it. If you want to be free of financial burden well you don't have to pay bills. You can camp for the rest of your life. Use fire to cook your food, catch and hunt your food. But to me I work so I don't have those hardships. I work so I have the nice things in life I want.

Having children, working for a living, isn't the most horrible thing in the world to me. I enjoy working, I enjoy my children and paying off my mortgage to own my own house and land.

I really believe if you feel that all you do is work and go to school you aren't really enjoying the full aspect of life. I cherish every moment my children tell me they love me. I cherish their eyes lighting up when the learn something new. I cherish the fun quiet times my husband and I have together alone or fun times with family and friends. We all complain about working, but without work I wouldn't have met some amazing people who are closer to me then some family members.

You could always become a amish or mennonite person and work all day to build your houses, neighbours houses, work the farms, without pay. Or you can go to work all day in the real world and earn money so that when you come home you have time to relax. Your choice really.

I think it is sad that all you look at life is school, work, bills, death. Sounds like you need to change your life so you don't feel like you aren't doing anything.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Sorry bud, but I don't agree with this post at all.

Money rules what you let it rule, it's as simple as that. I know people with meaningful lives both with and without money.

That post came from someone who has obviously let money become way too important.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
lol @ the posters who COMPLETELY missed his point

there is a lot of truth to what he said, the rich dont know/understand what it is to be poor, to have all your path's decided for you or severely limited

and the margins are only growing, even the stupid blind sheeple are starting to see it

a good question to ask yourself is how many people really get to go from poor --> middle --> rich --> wealthy --> elite

the steps are hard to break, because the monetary system and resources are a zero sum game

your not going to harvard if you were born in a ghetto
your not going to own a plane/ferrari/etc in the middle class
your not going to own a home/business if your in the poor or young

and soon you wont even own yourself, wake up

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Naeem82]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I have the same feelings... S+F!!!

What it boils down to for me is that the biggest scam ever is: Property.
IMO, everyone on earth is an equal co-heir to it's fruits, resources and wealth,
and it is utter BS that some people 'own' huge amounts of it whereas others starve to death on land which is supposedly not even theirs.

Money is not the root of all evil, it's just a bartering tool that doesn't rot (like vegetables) and therefore can be hoarded and used to accumulate wealth beyond one's needs.

Even bartering isn't the root of the issue; it's Property.

I believe there are plenty of good ideas on the table (for example the ones in my sig.) to make the changes we need, but as long as "Change" has been hijacked by TPTB (much like our growing sense of responsibility towards animals and the planet has been hijacked) we'll not be able to create the critical mass we need.

As far as I can tell, the best we can do is educate ourselves and others, grow awareness and fight for every scrap of freedom we can in order to be able to maintain that process of education and spreading awareness.

As long as we are free to evolve, this mess will soon be a thing of the past.

The true path will always be there and the truth needs no maintenance.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join