It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Alien Base on the Moon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this is a repeat post...I looked and nothing popped up with this video title. If this has been discussed please delete. The video speaks for itself and I found it rather interesting.

Photo LINK

I downloaded that software that clears up images when zoomed, it's free and works great. Get it from the company website.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I am not sure this is very convincing I am afraid. To me it just looks like a heart shaped rock formation.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Scooby Doo]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

You said the anomaly is "hundreds or thousands of miles" across.

Did you mean "hundreds or thousands of meters"?

If you meant "miles", then the scale makes no sense.

Amongst other things, the "tube" structure would be as high as Mt Everest, if not higher.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
if nasa found an alien moonbase they wouldnt release images containing it

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Nope I didn't say that. I found the video on Youtube and thought to share it for your opinions. Obviously, the biggest conspiracy site around and everyone on youtube sees what the guy is talking about...nobody here does. Fishy...must be a conspiracy. I don't know what it is...interesting though.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

OK - sorry... I thought you made the video & therefore you made that statement.

I can see now that you didn't make the video.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

I think that is where the image manipulating and the blurring of objects in the moon pictures comes in to play !

I was watching one of collier's lectures from the mid 90's I think it was, and for the fun of it, I took screen shots from the pictures he showed, and when I zoom on them you see there are things there...

Im adding this from a facebook friend of mine..

[edit on 5-7-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
I'm not sure if this is a repeat post...I looked and nothing popped up with this video title. If this has been discussed please delete. The video speaks for itself and I found it rather interesting.

Photo LINK

I downloaded that software that clears up images when zoomed, it's free and works great. Get it from the company website.

See this is why the human brain is captivating.You see a base i see a bunch of stones piled up together,It`s our ability to make something out of nothing!
that "Base" is rocks i`m afraid and it doesn`t look real

new topics

top topics

join