It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object near the Sun, seems to be heading toward the Sun

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1dea

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

possible the et's are warning us via crop circles because they also can not interfere because of free will..

Another topic altogether but I feel a link somewhere between...

K back to the real topic..

Er just a remark about that, What good is a warning if you can do nothing about it?

Anyway the plot thickens.... wheres my sunblock

Maybe we can't do anything about it but can do something to protect ourselves?

I dunno . I see what you are saying though.

I'm just trying to ask questions and expand thought on what it could be or what it could be linked too.....

Point taken though..

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

After a bit of Zooming, again i say it looks like TWO objects:

It clearly shows [Zoom In] two star like centres....

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by light_sound

Looking at the new updated photographs, is it possible that this could be a 'lick' of solar material; ejected in the same manner as a Solar Prominence?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by trusername

...not if I find it first!(see sig)

Let's hope this object isn't large enough or solid enough for the Sun to react badly.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I think it is very possible that what is being seen is the 1500th comet that SOHO is touting it discovered near the sun on June 25th. The animation in this link looks like it places the comet in this area about now.

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
But isn't that comet in the wrong position to be the 'object' we are watching?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Well it would depend on where it is now. That animation is not current.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Space Cadet - So it is true that NASA are not showing anything that is going on until the 7th of July then?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elliot
Space Cadet - So it is true that NASA are not showing anything that is going on until the 7th of July then?

It does seem that way. A tad creepy, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
It is a tad creepy!

Also, what is really odd is that we have developing sun spots threatening a solar storm, which they claim they expect to miss the Earth......but what if it doesn't.

How and who predicted this solar storm?

Why are they right?

www.spaceweather.com

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

Update on Pictures taken by Stereo Behind Cor1 [the one that is still operating].

It does indeed show something that has appeared from behind the Sun [left hand side] but again appears to be Two object with centres.

Also on the Top Right there are two further objects!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I find it real interesting that we focus on an object a few days ago that was heading towards the sun,waiting to see it come out the other side, that the one shot we needed to see happens to be the view that "happens" to be down. And I won't buy an overloaded server story, It has been long enough for it to be back online, yet still nothing.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
its starting to annoy me now, why isnt it back online yet????? I will try and e-mail them and see what B/S they gve me.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Where is Page, etc, or any other person who could ease the confusion? What's happening on Sol and at NASA?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Yeah NASA and government pipes are HUGE! They can push so much data that they can STREAM NASA TV @ 1.5Mbps/sec but ... a 2 meg mpeg downloaded by several thousand people overloads the servers?

And this dude says we don't know anything about information technology?

I've also noticed that the more I post around data I've acquired from NASA/NOAA/USGS sites, the more intrusion attempts I've had..

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
A few things.

I have followed this topic over the last few days and I do not understand why there has been no resolution, solution, or conclusion.

With that being said.

Why is this post not an even BIGGER deal. We have evidence and photographs that show the object in question. This is very frustrating. Once again, thanks to ATS and it's posters I feel like I am more aware of what is going on around me.

Without you guys, hell....I would have never known.

What a great site....& I have been around here for years.

Thanks to everyone who provides such compelling information to the general public. Means a lot!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Yes, it is frustrating. When we have would could actually be something to question, especially since like you said we have photos and weird events such as the crop circles and NASA shutting their servers down.. so where did everybody go?

I hope July 7 passes fine with no issues, then I can rest easy.
If not we will all see each other again in a month when the electricity is back.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Also, the "where is Phage" question is a good one.

He's one of the most educated people on the site (well in relation to space sciences at least, and he's always here with a comprehensive and logical answer.. but ... He's not around for all of this.)

He must be working pretty hard.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Join me for a moment, and remove your logical hats, place some tin foil rabbit ears on and pretend for just a moment that ....

-The object in question is nibiru, another questionable object has entered the scene. This object is a federation ship, attempting to intercept said nibiru. The most recent object, federation, is there to protect, to keep the nibiru ship from completeing one of it's agendas, of evil intent. Not all aboard nibiru are evil, however, there are some aboard that would like to see earth destroyed or worse even, re-taken by the annunaki ... story to continue as we watch events unfold-

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
If we replaced the people at NASA with other smart people and got rid of all secrecy and regulations, we would have discovered so many great things in the next month that we can't even imagine it...

There are more secrets hidden from us then breathes we have taken.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join