It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Obama Supporters in the house???...(chirp..chirp...chirp)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I am just interested to know how they feel about President Obama's policies and how he has treated the American people thus far. Any comments from Obama supporters is welcomed. Just trying to understand why they would still support him THIS IS NOT A FLAME THREAD please.

Thank you

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
oh i'm sure they can come up with something, blind as they are.

s&f.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Well for one I'm not blind and nor do I have the inclination to have a dialogue about how much you hate our President.

I support him and disagree with him at times. He is a politician doing the best job he can for 6 months in office.

good day.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllexxisF1
Well for one I'm not blind and nor do I have the inclination to have a dialogue about how much you hate our President.

I support him and disagree with him at times. He is a politician doing the best job he can for 6 months in office.

good day.
I don't hate him.
But I completely disagree with the disrespect he has shown the American people.
Do you not feel disrespected when he rushes bills through without letting anyone read them? Does it bother you that he is rushing this latest "global warming" bill through in the same manner? or that he is trying to manipulate us by using junk science in order to "scare" us into supporting the bill?

do you ever wonder if he actually has our best interest in mind?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
If this is the best job he can do then we are screwed. The guy has renegged on just about everything he has promised. From transparency to allowing for a 5 day review period before Bills go to a vote to gay rights to taxation to jobs to... well, just about anything.

I didn't support George Bush - not a bit - but I long for the days when we had a mere idiot in office as opposed to a lying idiot! May God help us all!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

Only one so far?
Buyers remorse or just out of steam after 6 month of nonsence?..

[edit on 29-6-2009 by ActuallyActuary]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Anything is an improvement from the last administration, so yes Obama is doing a good job. Actually, seeing what he has inherited I think he is doing a great job.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlegmi
Anything is an improvement from the last administration, so yes Obama is doing a good job. Actually, seeing what he has inherited I think he is doing a great job.

What particularly you consider an improvement?
It should be an easy task for you to site a few examples from the vast pool of "anything".
Just please, refrain from "inheritance" crap, would you?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Which part would you consider a good job?
would it be forcing the banks to take stimulus money and refusing it when they wanted to pay it back so he could nationalize the banks?

or would it be the taking over of GM and forcing them to start making little hybrid cars that no one will buy?

or would it be the cap and trade bill that will drive the price of gasoline through the roof and increase import fuel so that we HAVE to buy the little hybrid cars we don't like just so we can go to work???

or would it be nationolizing health care so he can tell us when we are too fat or too old to be operated on and they can decide what treatments we should get or not get?

how about unemployment being the highest in recent history??

how about putting us in more danger from angry countries than we ever have been because he has shown how weak he is??

tell me which part is the "good job" part?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JulieMills

you should check out a couple of threads I started one is informative the other telling

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I had the second one up for a while 50 replies not one example of a positive thing obama has done.Only thing they can come up with is blame Bush.............WEAK

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I believe the "Anything" that he might be referring to would be the 24 "CZARS" that we now have - designed to circumvent our Constitutional form of government appointing policy makers who have ZERO accountability to the voters and are not subjected to the "Checks and Balances" mandated by our Constitutional Republic. Oh yes, THAT is CERTAINLY better.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlegmi

Did Bush die and leave the U.S.A. to obama?No no he ran for the job,wanted it told us he would and could help.He swore an oath(sort of)to uphold the constitution and know he is destroying it.He is a liar and a fraud and you asked for him now we all got him. .............edit;Phlegmi is Far superior to the ignorant masses (sounds like what they said about obama)look out!

[edit on 29-6-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
If this website is a microcosm of the nation I see a very bad day for the dems in 2010 and 2012...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JulieMills

Which part would you consider a good job?
would it be forcing the banks to take stimulus money and refusing it when they wanted to pay it back so he could nationalize the banks?

It is an exellent job, give the guy a credit! Who could pull this off in such short time?

or would it be the taking over of GM and forcing them to start making little hybrid cars that no one will buy?

The choice will be: buy this 4-wheeled pile of crap or walk. Of course, you will buy it!

or would it be the cap and trade bill that will drive the price of gasoline through the roof and increase import fuel so that we HAVE to buy the little hybrid cars we don't like just so we can go to work???

But you will feel SO...O european.. It's totally worth it.

or would it be nationolizing health care so he can tell us when we are too fat or too old to be operated on and they can decide what treatments we should get or not get?

Who are you to decide for yourself?! Some kind of a genious? Make room for liberated kids from the welfare generation.
Affirmative action education for everyone (who refuses to work, that is)!

how about unemployment being the highest in recent history??

What unemployment? Everything fine in Obamaland. Welfare checks uninterrupted.

how about putting us in more danger from angry countries than we ever have been because he has shown how weak he is??

tell me which part is the "good job" part?

There always will be nuts so hard that even Obama trainwreck won't crack them.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I get really tired of this "what he has inherited" mockery. Yes, he had a deficit and a two front war. The economy didn't start to fal until late 2007 and not hit recession levels until 2008 which subprime loans were a huge contributor to the fall of the market which was the Clinton administration and the Fannie and Freddie Community Reinvestment Act “everyone should own a house”. The Bush administration attempted to impose more restrictions but Barney Franks, head of the Financial Services oversight committee opposed transferring oversight from congress to The department of housing and urban development. A dedicated agency versus congress that barely can handle their own affairs. It was the democratically elected congress that was responsible for the oversight and as well should be held accountable, not Bush.

NAFTA was the beginning of the transfer of jobs over seas and GAFTA wasn’t any better but Obama's solution is to impose greater corporate taxes. Yes, that'll keep em here!!!!

Obama and their supporters need to get off this band wagon that all the woes he is facing is a direct cause of Bush and what we are facing now. Flooding the market with money will only decimate the dollar, creating a tsunami of hyper inflation.

The government now is dangling cheese to their minions with their social welfare projects. Well guess what, when they finally take a bite of that government cheese, they will realize it wasn't a good sharp cheddar they were promised, but a colon tartar.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Along the same lines... anyone notice the bumper stickers vanishing? Man, I live in Cleveland and you couldn't drive 1/10th of a mile without seeing a few. Now... NONE!
One would think that perhaps the drooling idiots that plastered it on their car had removed it due to their utter embarrassment of being duped, BUT, alas, I know better... The aliens are abducting them for their scrap books!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

What do you mean there's no transparency in this administration????
By God man, I don't know about you but I can see right straight through!!

Zindo

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

To quote a Bill Clinton phrase, "HOW DARE YOU!" How dare you bring up rational truths in the face of irrational exhuberance! How dare you taint the very Koolaid that the masses have intoxicated themselves on with facts! How dare you deliver a rational and cogent explaination of their failed policies that continue to be ram-rodded down our throats as "Solutions". I mean Bearack... Really... How dare you!?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Thank you Zindo! You do know how to make me laugh!

Simply PRICELESS my good friend!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
No offense but how out of it are some of you people? The man has been in there since JANUARY, how do you expect him to fix everything in that time? Those decisions aren't even his alone, he has a House and a Senate to answer to. This mess (which has been building for 30 some years) will take at least 10-15 years to fully straighten out based on past conditions, we are a hell of a lot better off than many countries are under their best circumstances. Would you rather being living in a cardboard box in Mumbai? Or practically anywhere in Africa?

The orgy days are over, get used to living with less. If McCain was in office we would be in a hell of a lot worse of a mess, we'd certainly have been in both North Korea and Iran by now (if advance troops aren't already in the later) and the market would still be collapsing.
This cycle is nothing new, it happens several times each century. The mortage crisis and resulting bank failures have NOTHING to do with Obama's policies, thank Clinton and Bush for that mess.
Tough times call for drastic actions and he has been pretty lenient so far, you don't see gas rationing like we did in the 1970s, food quotas or even the use of eminent domain for private sector use like we saw during the last Bush tenure. If you think you have some brilliant ideas to fix the world's problems, get off the g------m forum and go email him. I'm sure they'd appreciate a helping hand.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join