It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paying your way out of Mandatory Vaccination

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Alright, pretty much as I forecast while watching this whole Swine flu being blown out of proportion. It didn't take psychic abilities to for see that mandatory vaccinations were going to be around the corner.

More terrifying is the fact that children under 9 with face a battery of 4 vaccines.

Now theres some issue with the entire vaccination topic to begin with:
1) The swine flu is a combination strain that is not likely to have occurred naturally, meaning it was genetically engineered in a lab somewhere. Strike one in my opinion.
2) Flu strains mutate every year, so taking a risky vaccine to possibly protect against a single strain, while there are many others that are just as risky is poor logic
3) Having our weakest members of our society, our children, face a battery of 4 shots is absolutely outrageous and will NO DOUBT have a myriad of side effects, ESPECIALLY since this is a rushed vaccine.

So I really have no intention of ever poisoning myself or my family with these vaccines, but it remains to be seen, what will become of those who refuse.

So from a survival stand point, it seems best to "get the shot and go with the flow". But what I think we should be considering, and what I am going to pursue is the possibility of paying my doctor off so that I can be marked as having recieved the vaccine, this will go for my entire family as well.

My question to you guys, is, will you guys attempt the same, or will you simply poison yourself and your children?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

I'll straight up refuse. They cannot force me to take a vaccine. I don't care what they say. It's my body and they have no rights to inject me with anything.

I'm not going to try to hide anything. And I can guarantee you the way this government is acting I won't be the only one.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

I agree with you. Me and my family will never take a mandatory vaccine. I will keep my kids out of school and home school themif I have too. They are MY children, not the governments. It is MY body not the governments.
Women can get abortions because its THEIR body.....so why can't we refuse a vaccine.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by concerned190

I agree with you. Me and my family will never take a mandatory vaccine. I will keep my kids out of school and home school themif I have too. They are MY children, not the governments. It is MY body not the governments.
Women can get abortions because its THEIR body.....so why can't we refuse a vaccine.

Yah, hate to be the bearer of bad news but they are not your children, and you are a collateral for the government to float loans.

You signed away your children the day they were born and were registered as a corporation with the corporation of your state. Why do you think the government can go in and take kids they feel are being neglected or mistreated, whether founded or unfounded?

You are delusional to think that your refusal to accept the vaccine for your children will be seen with a "Oh well" attitude. You will be seen as a neglectful parent and your children WILL BE REMOVED, with force.

Additionally, if vaccines are mandatory for every person in every age group. A citizens refusal will be met with quarantine as you are a threat to the "herd".

I know you Americans love to say "over my dead body", but be realistic for a moment. Paying off a doctor will achieve all the desired results, without the issues that could surround the other routes.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by concerned190

Yep, it's bull# is what it is. First I know how vaccines work. They inject you with the virus so your body can build up a tolerance to it.

No thank you, they can keep their flu virus in the vile. This isn't some paranoid conspiracy either they said themselves that they don't have a cure for the strain.

They can't even cure the common cold, how are they going to cure this. I'll take my chances by getting it in the wild. I'm not going to let them inject into me.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

But what doctors would do such a thing? Let me know the name of yours.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I'm not going to say what I want to say, nothing derogatory to you or anything just what I want to say isn't PC.

Let's just leave it at that.

edit to add -

You signed away your children the day they were born and were registered as a corporation with the corporation of your state. Why do you think the government can go in and take kids they feel are being neglected or mistreated, whether founded or unfounded?

No, her children are her children they are not a corporation, that is just a whacked out conspiracy theory. The reason why they can do that is because we let them.

Simple as that, the reason why they do the stuff they do is because we let them.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Hastobemoretolife]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Yep, it's bull# is what it is. First I know how vaccines work. They inject you with the virus so your body can build up a tolerance to it.

No thank you, they can keep their flu virus in the vile. This isn't some paranoid conspiracy either they said themselves that they don't have a cure for the strain.

They can't even cure the common cold, how are they going to cure this. I'll take my chances by getting it in the wild. I'm not going to let them inject into me.

Exactly.........
I think I may have gotten it already anyway so no need for a vaccine now. My body fought it off just fine it took a while but it's all good now.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

It's no different than the flu. Unless it is weaponized. Still it isn't like we are talking about the bubonic plague here. It's the freaking Flu.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I know, you know, many people know but the msm blows it way out of proportion so everyone will line up for their free vaccines.
Things are getting bad fast.
Strange things are afoot in the USA.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Ahh, but this is different. Many people lined up to get the flu vaccine when it first came out and many people got sick and now the government has lost money because the turn out was way under what they expected, like 42% lower than what they expected.

People are waking up. And the way the government is acting people have very little trust in the government.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Hey King, I was starting to worry that no one on here has realized what you have stated. The corporation does indeed own persons, human beings on the other hand...well..do some research..learn who we are and what we have, there is a difference

cough cough thinkfreeforums.org cough

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Sigh..

Unless the whole country is thrown into martial law, the only people who are getting vaccines are people who are on the health care system. I am not. I will not recieve a vaccination. And if they even attempt to do so? They shall meet the end of my 7.62x39 chambered barrel. False bravado? No. A promise.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I know other people planning to pay someone to get the shot in their name. People that don't have a problem getting the shot, won't have a problem getting two. Might be cheaper than paying off the Doctor.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Where are you getting your information about mandatory vaccinations? Out of curiosity I have been asking medical care workers, emergency responders and the local army reserve personnel about this over the past few months and the response is the same: there is NO plan to require the general public to take Tamiflu or any other flu vaccine. NONE, nada, zilch, but they are required to offer it the same as any other flu vaccine. FEMA cannot legally force anyone to take it, they are a relief/crisis management organization not a medical outfit, so you guys are misguided. The only people who might be required to take it are medical workers, military and police since they come into contact with the public and would be needed if a severe outbreak occured. I would not be surprised if schoolteachers and senior care workers get it because flu spreads rapidly in those settings and they die more often than younger adults.

FYI, a friend is on a ventilator in South Florida at the moment and was just ruled out as a swine flu case (she's a critical care nurse who collapsed and nearly died last week at work) so this info is current.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

"3) Having our weakest members of our society, our children, face a battery of 4 shots is absolutely outrageous and will NO DOUBT have a myriad of side effects, ESPECIALLY since this is a rushed vaccine."

G/D the people who are doing this. If they are so stupid to think what they are doing is right, then they should resign their positions.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveGeneric
Sigh..

Unless the whole country is thrown into martial law, the only people who are getting vaccines are people who are on the health care system. I am not. I will not recieve a vaccination. And if they even attempt to do so? They shall meet the end of my 7.62x39 chambered barrel. False bravado? No. A promise.

Just lay a couple of live cartridges right outside of your front door. Consider it fair warning.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by concerned190

But what doctors would do such a thing? Let me know the name of yours.

I am from Canada, so I can give no recommendations for American doctors. But I am gonna ask my family doctor, who I have known for 20+ years, he has watched me grow up. Hes a very smart and reasonable man, and he did everything that was absolutely possible when treating me and my family, prior to ever prescribing any sort of drug. I know if I shared my concerns and backed them up with knowledge, he may even just sign me off. But I would consider paying him cash for the service.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I'm not paying anyone one cent. They can get back the same currency they paid me with, with interest.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

The only thing mandatory about a mandatory vaccination is the certainty of my foot to going up their butt. That's right, plucky will not be a pincushion for anyone! Not even Al Gore!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join