It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Chronos, Time Travel, ET Global management of ‘Extraterrestrial Affairs’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The idea is that if you travel faster than light, you will go back in time. It is important to mention that time travel is largely without other dimensions impossible as time itself is an arbitrary concept defined by us.

What defines the present? The current organization of matter and energy in the universe. Every second, molecules, atoms, quarks and so on are moving, and energy is being transfered. Is it really possible to go back to a previous form of time? Only by rearranging all the molecules in the universe to a previous state.

The information presented in this text come from the secret archives of Hitler discovered a few years after the war in Vienna. Not all documents in this archive have been made available, but even what was published, contains such rewelacje that fear to think what is in the confidential part. It is not known whether the information is not currently known to ever see the light of day

Adolf Hitler was a man of very excessive and deeply believed in supernatural phenomena. To the company's behest German soldiers under the supervision of researchers conducted a serious search for the Holy Graal (and the alleged tomb of Christ) in the Languedoc, he was sent a group of researchers in the inaccessible mountains of Tibet to zgłębili mystery reinkarnacji, travel astralnych and going into other dimensions. Are these expeditions have produced results? It seems that yes. Documents found in Vienna seems to confirm that the information gained in the East, German scientists have succeeded in building vehicles that could be described as UFO, and therefore such that we talk about "unidentified flying object" (which may not necessarily be civilization of foreign-made)

Even Hitler loved the weapon 14 Dec 1944 "New York Times reported that from the start Reich round, devoid of wings vehicles:" There are, individually or in formations. Some are metallic, others appear to be transparent. " The way to move those vehicles suggested that Germany was able to discover and harnessed antygrawitację. How? That probably no one knows. During the war the Germans managed to produce, in addition to generally well-known V-1 and V-2, the V-4 and V-7. The real revelation was a Vril-1. Perhaps this is the vehicle (or very similar to it) and noted sfotografował American cosmonaut on the Moon Edwin Aldrin.

Still many people would like to know what the word meant the first man on the moon, Armstrong, who transferred to Earth shocking sentence: "We are not here alone." What he saw and why Armstrong has not been informed about the public? We know that Hitler dreamed of the conquest of outer space. Could it be partially succeeded? The mystery kept at any price in any utajnianiu UFO messages are involved practically all the governments of the world, even ours.

translate.google.com...://www.roswell47.pl/projekt-chronos.html&ei=2FRESpjAB5DQtgOTtdTRDQ&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=7& ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3DProjekt%2BChronos%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1W1DLUS_en%26sa%3DG

SS Projects. Hitler's UFO Projects

Germans developing advanced technologies during the end of the war is a matter of public record. There is compelling evidence that in the early 1930’s, the technology and presence of one or more extraterrestrial (ET) races became known to the leaders of Nazi Germany who embarked on an ambitious effort to communicate with these races for the purpose of acquiring their advanced technology

Using communication techniques that would be widely dismissed today as ‘psychic channeling’, there is evidence that the Nazi sponsorship of occult societies that specialized in this form of communication with these ET races, was successful in gaining information that produced rapid technological breakthroughs that eventually came to the attention of the intelligence services of Britain, France, USSR and the USA.
While predictably dismissive of such esoteric practices by the Nazi regime, each of the intelligence services of these major states initiated efforts to attain whatever intelligence information they could gain on the purported Nazi communication methods with an ET race(s) while monitoring the ‘ET inspired’ technology being developed by Nazi Germany.

Chief of the Technical Mission to Germany for the Ministry of Aircraft Production stated in 1945. "…I have seen enough of their designs and production plans to realise that if they (the Germans) had managed to prolong the war some months longer, we would have been confronted with a set of entirely new and deadly developments in air warfare." the Germans had several radical types of aircraft and guided missiles under development. The majority were in the most preliminary stages, but they were the only known craft that could even approach the performance of objects reported to UFO observers…"

Global management of what can be defined as ‘Extraterrestrial Affairs’ – government policies dealing with the existence of ET races and ET inspired technology - has as its foundations events that occurred during the 1930’s when ET’s first began to communicate with the leadership of a major world government. The fact that this government was that of Nazi Germany who soon began a campaign aiming to establish military dominance in Europe, was significant in terms of how the ET presence would later be globally managed by the victorious Allied powers who emerged from the carnage of the Second World War.
I begin by analyzing Nazi Germany’s ‘success’ in communicating with ET races and gaining information for the development of ET inspired technology that would be used to build offensive weapons for the Nazi war effort

I will argue that the ‘successful’ conclusion of the Second World War led to a rude awakening on the part of the Allied powers of the full ramifications of the Nazi successes in developing ET technology. Not only had Nazi Germany successfully developed and/or reverse engineered ET technology through questionable psychic channeling methods, discovery of ET artifacts and retrieval of ET craft, but a significant number of the Nazi elite had escaped with the most advanced of their ET inspired technology to hidden locations in Antarctica and South America

This meant that contrary to public perceptions of a successful conclusion to the Second World War, a significant portion of Nazi Germany’s most advanced technological assets and military-scientific elite was outside the reach of the victorious Allied powers.
Then in 1944 they finished the prototype HO IX, their first combat intended design, powered by the Junkers Jumo 004B turbojets, Renamed Ho-229

www.burlingtonnews.net...

Chronos and the mystery of the Draft

K Ilka years before World War II, for the period 1934-43, members of the German Society of mystical "Thule" (which is said to have belonged to Adolf Hitler) and a number of scientific expeditions began the search for traces left by a foreign culture, and explore ancient secret. The search was conducted primarily those in Tibet, where he focused on the search of hidden in the mountains, and in Hindu and Tibetan monasteries, ancient libraries, but also focuses on the search for the legendary places - Shangri-La (also known as Shambala, was found to be by starohinduskich legend underground city created by the "gods" came from the sky for centuries, who left this city in their knowledge

"Deutsches Ahnenerbe" high-ranking SS officer, is fairly well known due to the fact that the bulk of the documents after the war went to
NationalArchives in Washington. Many documents, however, is still unknown.
Expeditions were carried out also in the Middle East and in South America. The search was conducted on the initiative of those of Heinrich Himmler.
To this day, many ancient books, there is still hidden in mountain caves. Many libraries today do not allow foreign monks. For example, in 1900, the books were discovered hidden in a mountain cave in Tibet. Most books are copies of books written in a language completely unknown to at least kilkusetletnie origin.

"Gods of Air and Darkness." Wyd. Stein and Day, 1975).
Germany were very well oriented in the direction of exploration, which has become the weight of the state. How important was to seek evidence that the United States to install the special department rezydentury OSS in Tibet. In 1942, Americans apparently tried to forestall the Germans to find their information, which will surely have a strategic value and conducted expedition led by Ilia Tolstoy (basic purpose of the mission: to examine the mood to "roof of the world" - was considered Tibet as a strategic supply route for antyjapońskiej coalition, but only if this goal was the primary task of the mission?)

When you eliminate the impossible

It may difficult to believe, but when shortly after the war, the Indian professionals were asked about the translation and analysis of Tibetan manuscripts, after the conclusion of the study, they stated that the ancient writings contain detailed plans for the construction of power-driven spacecraft antygrawitacyjnym! These include among others, yet details of the journey to the moon

The fact that Germany could have this knowledge at the time of World War II (and even before) can provide very good preservation of the relations between Berlin and Lhasa Tibetan monks visit to Berlin (five days before the death of Hitler in Berlin [which is not so by the end of some] Soviet soldiers found in one of the shelters the body 6 Buddhist monks who have committed collective suicide. Probably the most important of them, in the unusual green glasses

[edit on 26-6-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Project Chronos, Time Travel, ET Global management of ‘Extraterrestrial Affairs’

What can be defined as ‘Extraterrestrial Affairs’ – government policies dealing with the existence of ET races and ET inspired technology. Very exotic technologies, including German experiments in time, sustained fusion reactions, zero point energy and travel in deep space. It’s about the different scientific paradigm shared by these scientists and how it relates to a unified view of gravity, matter and energy.

Hitler used slaves to build these weapons and were killed immediately after. Many died from the toxic chemicals used, in the underground bases. When translating the words we get “Time” “Gate” He can also refer to this project as the “Bell” Is it possible that Hitler was a time traveler? When viewing his secret flying saucers and war machines it makes me believe it is highly likely. There is also reference in these documents of things that fly or in other words Aliens. The Reich’s ultra classified, Wars superior energy weapon was built. The Capabilities went way beyond what anyone could possibility imagine!

In 1921, German mathematician Theodor Kaluza published the world's first hyper-dimensional Unified Field Theory. In 1945, an "Above Top Secret" Nazi secret weapons project code-named "Projekt Chronos" went completely missing. In the intervening 24 years, Germany became the first great power in the world to create, investigate, and build prototype technologies based on Kaluza's hyper-dimensional physics. They developed new hidden physics.

The strangest thing about Time Travel is probably that #1 the Nazis winning WW2 is the most common accidental timeline shift and #2 that will usually be the only change in the new timeline. It almost seems like Germany was supposed to win, and that history is trying to get back to its original form.

The vacuity darkness is a place, it is a horrible place. It’s without doubt that it exists, and it is, without question, dimensional. It’s from that side, that is invisible to our eyes, will be opened in such a way that the dimensional impact will be catastrophic, beyond belief. The manipulation of energy, and matter and gravity and the manipulation of time itself that would certainly correlate with chronos, truly having the ability to manipulate time!

We have extremely sophisticated civilizations with knowledge of physics and communication with a level of technology, and the use of it for weaponry resulting in massive pre-historic destruction. In 1944 the first tests with the UFOs were successful. Hitler travels to his ally Mussolini. Theoretical and quantum physics have long been regarded as the high ground of scientific study, These destructive powerful beings will be unbound, and they only have one nature, they only know one thing: creating agony, torture, destruction, harm, , pain

The events we see now, the wars, the hunger, the blackness. You can feel it in the air, you know that something is coming. But that is nothing by comparison to the shock and awe that the darkness will release. Are these Aliens or the results of captured Nazi experiments? Whatever they are they have neen in power since the 1930’s

Hitler had major developments in Rockets, time travel, missiles, the Bomb, UFO’s, fighter aircraft. Where did he get such info? Why? What was he trying to do? Was there a hidden agenda from the other side?

Some may say there is a Biblical twist to this. Today do we see these same ’supernatural’ powers at work in our US government? Do you wish you could travel back in time and get Hitler before his rampage?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm of the opinion that there is no time travel that has to do with what we would consider ordinary "movement." Rather, it has more to do with your "point of view." You exist at this point in spacetime because that's how you experience it. If you were somehow able to shift your point of view to the year 1662 such that you'd experience the year 1662, that would be the equivalent of time travel.

The biggest problem with trying to figure out a mathematical way to account for the structure of reality and spacetime is that you have to find some way to incorporate a conscious point of view into the equation. But that's like trying to add happiness to a cake recipe. The concepts aren't the same.

Maybe someday we'll figure it out. Or have already figured it out. Or something. It's all too confusing.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

I think time travel cant exist unless we break through other dimensions through theories previously mentioned. That's a great point.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I saw Joseph Farrell a few months back at a convention and he has some fascinating ideas on the Bell and the possibility of time travel. I enjoyed it.

Excellent thread my friend,

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Nice post !!! S & F for ya !

As i look at the whole nazi german "wunderwaffe projects" you hear alot about timetravel and other dimmensional stuff and that made me think about this before and really i could not get my head around it.

If they have made a "time machine" there is no way of telling what could be in store for the future.......

but then clearly if they travel in time they probably would arrive in a alternate timeline.

I don't really believe they have build a time machine, but i've been known to be wrong before.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Thank you to you too my friend! I would have enjoyed seeing that convention! Joseph Farrell, Ive learned is an expert in his field. That is for sure. Thank you!

I'll see if he plans to travel this way anytime soon. I wouldnt miss it. I'm sure he's been to Seattle.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Spartannic

I'm not sure they call it a time travel machine. I think it's impossible to travel backwards but do think we can go forward, by bending space.

Time travel experts often investigate gravity, which essentially arises when matter bends space and time. Time travel research is based on bending space time so far that time lines actually turn back on themselves to form a loop, technically known as a "closed time like curvature. We can bend space.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
How is this post relevant to the Aircraft Projects forum?

Mods, please move to appropriate forum,
Thanks

Intelgurl

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by intelgurl

This is in the correct forum. If you read the article one comment says "Chief of the Technical Mission to Germany for the Ministry of Aircraft Production stated in 1945. "…I have seen enough of their designs and production plans to realise that if they (the Germans) had managed to prolong the war some months longer, we would have been confronted with a set of entirely new and deadly developments in air warfare."

Hitlers secret weapons were aircraftm UFO, unmanned gliders, and Stealth to name a few.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl

Thanks

Intelgurl

Do we have an asylum on the board? One with nice big padded cells?

It would kinda be where this total tinfoil hat of a thread should go....

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
There never was a satisfactory answer as to what the so called foo fighters were.But there were many reports of them by allied pilots.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kilcoo316

Originally posted by intelgurl

Thanks

Intelgurl

Do we have an asylum on the board? One with nice big padded cells?

It would kinda be where this total tinfoil hat of a thread should go....

Project Chronos, is not some fiction story. Hitler had some crazy ideas, read them if you like if not hit the ignor button.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

It sounds odd but some say the foo fighters were Nazi experiments and some think the were of ET in nature. That's why there is such mystery around this subject.

I find it insane, yet facinating. It's hard to imagine they had this technology in the 1930's! Many think he had help, since he was so facinated by the paranormal.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Foo fighters were also reported by German pilots who thought they were an allied secret weapon. Whatever they were, they weren't hostile, so I doubt they were a top secret German project. Then again, who knows.

More encounters with the foo fighters were reported, but none of the objects ever seemed to take any aggressive action, so the idea that they were an advanced enemy weapon was dropped. After the war was over it was learned that German pilots had been seeing the same things and German military authorities had feared an Allied secret weapon.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.project1947.com...

What are these foo fighters?
The first real clue came with the last appearance of the exasperating and potentially deadly lights. They never kept 415th from fulfilling its missions, but they certainly were unnerving. The last time the foo-fighters appeared, the pilot turned into them at the earliest possible moment -- and the lights disappeared. The pilot was sure that he felt prop wash, but when he checked with ground radar, there was no other airplane.

The pilot continued on his way, perturbed, even angry -- when he noticed lights far to the rear. The night was clear and the pilot was approaching a huge cloud. Once in the cloud, he dropped down two thousand feet and made a 30 degree left turn. Just a few seconds later be emerged from the cloud -- with his eye peeled to rear. Sure enough, coming out of the cloud in the same relative position was the foo-fighter, as though to thumb its nose at the pilot, and then disappear.

This was the last time the foo-fighters were seen in Germany, although it would have seemed fitting, if the lights had made one last gesture, grouping themselves so as to spell "Guess What" in the sky, and vanishing forever.

But they didn't.

The foo-fighters simply disappeared when Allied ground forces captured the area East of the Rhine. This was known to be the location of many German experimental stations. Since V-E day our Intelligence officers have put many such installations under guard. From them we hope to get valuable research information -- including the solution to the foo-fighter mystery, but it has not appeared yet. It may be successfully hidden for years to come, possibly forever.

The members of the 415th hope Army Intelligence will find the answer. If it turns out that the Germans never had anything airborne in the area, they say, "We'll be all set for Section Eight psychiatric discharges."

Meanwhile, the foo-fighter mystery continues unsolved. The lights, or balls of fire, appeared and disappeared on the other side of the world, over Japan -- and your guess as to what they were is just as good as mine, for nobody really knows.

www.unmuseum.org...

A German invention?
Fighter pilots Falls and Backer, of the 415th Squadron,
reported such an encounter a month later forcing the Air Force to
admit that such objects might exist. Later encounters with foo
fighters led experts to assume they were German inventions of a
new order employed to baffle radar.

How close they came to the truth, they learned only when the
war was over and Allied Intelligence teams moved into the secret
Nazi plants. The foo-fighters seen by American pilots were only a
minor demonstration, a fraction of a vast variety of methods used
to confuse radar and interrupt electro magnetic currents.

Work on the German anti-radar Feurball, or fireball, had been
speeded up during the fall of 1944 at a Luftwaffe experimental
center near Oberammergau, Bavaria. There, and at the aeronautical
establishment at Weiner Neustadt, the first fireballs were
produced. Later, when the Russians moved closer to Austria, the
workshops producing the fireballs were moved to the Black Forest.

Fast and remote controlled, the fireballs, equipped with
klystron tubes operating on the same frequency as Allied radar,
which could eliminate the blips from radar screens. This allowed
them to remain practically invisible to ground control.

The Nazi Feurball failed to interfere with the Allied air
offensive. The foo fighters had been launched too late and could
no longer change the course of events, but in themselves they were
significant not only because they were the outcome of a technical
evolution which could have led to more dangerous weapons, but also
because they showed that Nazi technology had moved in a direction
far beyond anything expected by Allied Intelligence.

www.jimblog.net...

Interesting subject, but like anything to do with the unexplained, we'll probably never know what the truth is.

unrealaircraft.com...

[edit on 28-6-2009 by kindred]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

It's weird how the foo fighters al suddenly dissapeared! It make me wonder.

Thanks for all the links and great info.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Maybe they didn't disappear. I was reading an article on the Farshores website about a crop circle in Russia where witnesses supposedly saw a ball of light descend into a field and by the time it left, there was a new crop cirlce. This got me wondering if these balls of light are simply foo fighters, but obviously more advanced, as they are now capable of creating crop circles. Still leaves you wondering where they come from and who do they belong too?

farshores.org...

The Kosmopoisk website reports that according to area residents, the night the circles appeared shining balls were seen in the sky. The experts now seek to determine whether the marks in the fields are man-made or whether their origin can be explained by someone’s joke.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by kindred]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

That's a nice idea. Mabey the foo fighters have evolved and joined forces with us.

Nothing seems impossible after reading all these things.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Very interesting stuff. I didn't know about this Bell.
I'd like to bring up Kecksburg's "Acorn", that seem to share the features of the Bell, both of which are described here:

The Kecksburg Acorn Rings the Bell

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Very interesting stuff, thanks for sharing. The Omega Files by Branton discuss this and MUCH more in GREAT detail. They explain Antarctic bases(and what is in Lake Vostok), Moon/Mars bases, Tachyon based propulsion that Germany developed, and a lot more. It is a long read but I would strongly suggest it. It does seem that at least some of these things could be possible, according to modern physics and somewhat collaborating evidence from many sources.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join