It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Technology - TR-3B - How it works

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

From one of my earlier threads

Enjoy...
Definitive Back Engineered Alien Technology Research thread
Now lets explore how some of these crafts may have worked
Anti Gravity?

Who is T.T. Brown?

Early and middle years

Brown was born in Zanesville, Ohio; his parents were Lewis K. and Mary Townsend Brown. In 1921, Brown discovered what was later called the Biefeld-Brown effect while experimenting with a Coolidge X-ray tube. This is a vacuum tube with two asymmetrical electrodes. Brown noticed that there was a force exerted by the tube when it was connected to a high-voltage source. This force was not caused by the X-rays, but by this new effect. Later, in 1923, he collaborated with Paul Alfred Biefeld at Denison University, Granville, Ohio. He started a military career afterwards and was involved in a number of science programs. In 1930 he joined the U.S. Navy and conducted fundamental research in electromagnetism, radiation, field physics, spectroscopy, gravity and other topics. He later worked for Glenn L. Martin and, still later, for the National Defense Research Committee (NDRC) and the Office of Scientific Research and Development, headed at that time by Dr. Vannevar Bush. After 1944 he worked as a consultant to the Lockheed-Vega Aircraft Corporation.

Later years

In 1955, Brown went to England, and then France where he worked for La Société Nationale de Construction Aéronautique du Sud Ouest (SNCASO). In 1956, the aviation trade publication Interavia reported that Brown had made substantial progress in anti-gravity or electro-gravitic propulsion research. Top U.S. aerospace companies had also become involved in such research (see United States gravity control propulsion research (1955 - 1974)) which may have become a classified subject by 1957. Others contend Brown's research simply reached a dead end and lost support. Though the effect he discovered has been proven to exist by many others, Brown's work was controversial because others and even he himself believed that this effect could explain the existence and operation of unidentified flying objects (UFOs). Brown was an early investigator of UFOs and in 1956 helped found the National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena (NICAP).

Though Townsend resigned not long after NICAP was founded, NICAP was an influential force in civilian UFO research through 1970. The organization's activities drew the attention of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), several high-level officers of which joined the group. Brown's research has since become something of a popular pursuit around the world, with amateur experimenters replicating his early experiments in the form of "lifters" powered by high-voltage.
Notice the gap again 1930 then advancement in 1955 also I highly recommend going back to that link and try to bring up his patents from the US Patent office yes the link is official. Hint good luck

T.T. Brown Electrogravity Vacuum Experiments

AntiGravity Physics Explained

Electrogravitics

Electrogravitics is a research subject based upon the original work of Nikola Tesla, and hypotheses advanced by Thomas Townsend Brown and Brown's subsequent extensive experimentation and demonstrations of the effect. The term was in widespread use by 1956.[1] The effects of electrogravity have been searched for extensively in countless experiments since the beginning of the 20th century; to date, other than Brown's experiments and the more recent ones reported by R. L. Talley[2], Eugene Podkletnov, and Giovanni Modanese, no conclusive evidence of electrogravitic signatures has been found. Recently, some investigation has begun in electrohydrodynamics (EHD) or sometimes electro-fluid-dynamics, a counterpart to the well-known magneto-hydrodynamics, but these do not seem a priori to be related to Brown's "electrogravitics"

United States gravity control propulsion research (1955 - 1974)

American interest in "gravity control propulsion research" intensified during the early 1950s. Literature from that period used the terms anti-gravity, anti-gravitation, baricentric, counterbary, electrogravitics, G-projects, gravitics, gravity control, and gravity propulsion.[1][2] Their publicized goals were to develop and discover technologies and theories for the manipulation of gravity or gravity-like fields for propulsion.[3] Although general relativity theory appeared to prohibit anti-gravity propulsion, several programs were funded to develop it through gravitation research from 1955 to 1974. The names of many contributors to general relativity and those of the golden age of general relativity have appeared among documents about the institutions that had served as the theoretical research components of those programs.[4][5][6] The existence and 1950s emergence of the gravity control propulsion research had not been a subject of controversy for aerospace writers, critics, and conspiracy theory advocates. But its rationale, effectiveness, and longevity have been the objects of contested views.

Ferrofluid

A ferrofluid (from the Latin ferrum, meaning iron) is a liquid which becomes strongly polarised in the presence of a magnetic field.

Ferrofluids are colloidal mixtures composed of nanoscale ferromagnetic, or ferrimagnetic, particles suspended in a carrier fluid, usually an organic solvent or water. The ferromagnetic nano-particles are coated with a surfactant to prevent their agglomeration (due to van der Waals and magnetic forces). Although the name may suggest otherwise, ferrofluids do not display ferromagnetism, since they do not retain magnetization in the absence of an externally applied field. In fact, ferrofluids display (bulk-scale) paramagnetism, and are often described as "superparamagnetic" due to their large magnetic susceptibility. Permanently magnetized fluids are difficult to create at present.[1]

The difference between ferrofluids and magnetorheological fluids (MR fluids) is the size of the particles. The particles in a ferrofluid primarily consist of nanoparticles which are suspended by Brownian motion and generally will not settle under normal conditions. MR fluid particles primarily consist of micrometre-scale particles which are too heavy for Brownian motion to keep them suspended, and thus will settle over time due to the inherent density difference between the particle and its carrier fluid. These two fluids have very different applications as a result.

Ferrofluid

How does this apply?

[edit on 27-6-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Thanks jkrog08.

I'll have a read of all that & look into your earlier thread.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33
Interesting at first, but I completely lost that interest when he mentioned and showed pictures of "rods" towards the end.

Actually the guy who made that video referenced in the OP is part genius and part idiot, those "rod" pictures are so obviously of birds, bats or insects and that has been proven in laboratory conditions using high speed cameras, you'd think he would know that right?

On the other hand he has a decent explanation of warp drive so it was fun to watch to see that. He changes the pictures a little too frequently, it almost seems like one of those annoying flash ads at times he's changing pictures so fast.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

There is two of them, the first one and 'part two'. They explain a lot, I am not saying I know for certain they are the truth but I know what I saw and have since confirmed by external research.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
The optical camouflage system uses advanced computer aided simulation as well, it can mimic star constellations and even other aircraft (I have heard). There is supposedly many super advanced reverse engineered tech, a whole fleet of interstellar, human flown spacecraft too. They are all part of the "secret space program", AKA "The real space program".

[edit on 6/27/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection
reply to post by Sam60

Isn't g forces caused by the pull of gravity?

Yes and no. When you're at rest on earth, you feel a force of 1g pulling on you, that is caused by the force of gravity. If you go into outer space where gravity is so low you are essentially floating, that's called a zero G environment. However even in that zero G environment free of gravity, if your craft suddenly changes direction, you will experience what are called "G-forces" (a bit of a misnomer since the g stands for gravity and there's no gravity, but a 9 g force really just means you would feel a force 9 times your weight on earth, so gravity on earth forms a reference point for measurement). And those G-forces are related to inertia, not gravity.

If your able to dampen the force of gravity, wouldn't that lessen the g forces?

That would lessen the 1.0G we all feel, but it wouldn't necessarily dampen inertia. In the sci-fi show "Stargate SG-1" they use what are called "intertial dampeners" to reduce the inertial "g-forces".

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

T.T. Brown Electrogravity Vacuum Experiments

I'm not sure what that video is supposed to prove but it really doesn't prove or show much of anything, it just shows a bunch of old lab equipment used for some old experiments.

AntiGravity Physics Explained

The first comment I see under this video on youtube is this: "Good job making pure crap sound so official. Tell me again what magnetism and electric fields have to do with gravity? Of course a current through a superconductor will produce an electric field, but that's completely different than gravity. There is no anti-gravity in this video, only known, basic, high-school level, electromagnetic effects."

The narrator in the video said that you have to have a PhD in physics to understand this stuff, though he didn't say if he had such a qualification. Having studied physics and electromagnetism at both the undergraduate and graduate levels at the university, I have a better understanding than most about this subject and find it hard to argue with the comment on the youtube site that he's mixing good science about electromagnetism with total crap about electrogravitics to make it sound "official".

However, I will say this. We can describe the effect of gravity in extreme detail so we understand its effects very well, what we do NOT understand is what causes gravity (We meaning the public. A secret research lab somewhere could have unlocked the secret and they could be keeping it a secret, I would not rule this out as a black project). So until we understand gravity, there are lots of opportunities to come up with great theories explaining where it comes from and once we understand that, possibly how to manipulate it. (Again maybe a secret lab knows how but I doubt it's the method in this video which sounds like total nonsense to a physicist, not the part about electromagnetism, the part about electrogravitics does).

Measurements made in the last decade showing an accelerating expansion of the universe have resulted in coining the name "dark energy" to explain these bizarre observations which would appear to be a sort of "anti-gravity", so I think scientists are more open now than ever to anti-gravity as a real possibility, but there are no publicly known accepted theories about it as far as I know. I think the only people that would accept this antigravitics theory are those who don't follow the advice of the narrator in the video which is to get a PhD in physics yourself so you can understand it.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Not even close to ET UFO technology.
Not one sparky flier.
ET UFOs is misnomer for Tesla Free Energy UFOs due to the
vagaries of Illuminati speak, in other words lies.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

So do you believe in aliens? LOL, all this time on ATS and I do not think I have asked you that!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

So do you believe in aliens? LOL, all this time on ATS and I do not think I have asked you that!

We all know how the UFO works and there are no ETs and
that is why we are here.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Well that is your opinion and you're welcome to it.

Why dont you....

Go back up and read the rest and click on a few of the links provided and then lets talk.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Ok so we're the only ones in the whole universe? That makes total sense!

"
Master of the Universe: Ok people , we need to just put humans in this small little universe and THATS IT!

Apprentice of the Universe: Erm , but what about the rest of the Universe?

Master of the Universe: Screw that lets have lunch "

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Tell me again what magnetism and electric fields have to do with gravity?

It is commonly postulated that electromagnetism could be used to overpower gravity's effects, since electromagnetism is a stronger force field than gravity anyways. In fact many quantum observations show that this 'anti- gravity' effect actually happens all the time. By no means am I saying anything is certain, it is all rumours, speculation, and postulates at this point, unless like you said it is a black world technology, which it very possibly is. Actually the term anti-gravity is a bit arbitrary, as more than likely the only way to manipulate it is by masking its effects by some type of em interference. But yes, the video OP saying you "need a PhD in physics to understand" the subject is ridiculous, if he understood it he could provide some more laymen examples. But then again I have problems explaining advanced physics, quantum mechanics, and cosmology to people not familiar with them (I am majoring in cosmology) so who knows.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Perhaps one would have to see a UFO close up to see the
electrical light display to make you wonder if electricity was
the cause of suspension.
Also the knowledge of the works of Tesla would help.
Then various electrical levitation demonstrators.
Then an actual lift off and flight.
However saying J J Thompson postulated 'tubes of force' due to
electrical activity can't help unless the works of Tesla show how
to accumulate great amounts or electrical carriers and to draw
them in for a force to counter gravity and then to speed away.
The wide coil is like a reverse antenna drawing charge to the
metal craft. A focusing tube draws in more in the desired direction.
Some how the activity is high frequency and the insides are
unaffected. There are a few electrical principles that show this.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

Here is a fairly extensive summary of the nano approach to adaptive camoflauge:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are a couple of different schools of thought on this. The one that got the most press recently is the one that uses a novel shape applied to gold on a nano scale that is able to "funnel" the photons around the nanoparticle. It passes over its surface seamlessly. It creates its own issues, however.

There is another, lesser known approach that is explained on the last page of that thread. It nests nanospheres inside of each other. Each sphere contains a material that absorbs or converts a specific range of frequencies. For example, you could have one sphere that absorbs visible blue and visible red. Another sphere could absorb green and yellow. Then you could have another that absorbs or dampens radio frequencies, etc. Mix all of these spheres up, mix them with paint, and spray.

The picture gets even more exotic when you consider the possibility of what types of materials can be created in zero-G, and are still hidden from us. What i describe is the technology that is known. But i am also aware of other possibilities that would include technology that is not known...and that is how they created the adaptive camoflauge system for this craft.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Tell me again what magnetism and electric fields have to do with gravity?

It is commonly postulated that electromagnetism could be used to overpower gravity's effects, since electromagnetism is a stronger force field than gravity anyways.

Good comment.

I'm not sure why you use the word "postulated", it's not just postulated but a proven fact right? You've seen the "levitating frog" experiment right? Looks like proof to me.
Levitating Frog Experiment
www.youtube.com...

The levitation trick works because giant magnetic fields slightly distort the orbits of electrons in the frog's atoms. The resulting electric current generates a magnetic field in the opposite direction to that of the magnet.
That "levitation" is caused by the electromagnetic forces applied to the frog being stronger than the gravitational forces. But all of that can be explained with concepts known in physics without resorting to electrogravitics.

And I agree he was stretching a point saying you need a PhD to understand it, probably not, but some of this stuff isn't simple to understand. I think somewhere from a third to half the undergraduate class I took on Maxwell's equations got a D or F for the course, and these were people who were already screened by the admissions process to be pretty smart so they could get into the course in the first place.

But indeed gravity is the weakest known force and can certainly be overpowered by the other, stronger forces of electromagnetism (just as you suggest) and the strong nuclear force.

And cosmology, what a great major, congratulations!

Well that is your opinion and you're welcome to it.

Why dont you....

Go back up and read the rest and click on a few of the links provided and then lets talk.

Thanks for allowing me to have my opinion, I'll do the same for you my friend!

I did click on the link to your other thread and got as far as "If you are looking for a quick read May I suggest the Encyclopedia Brittanica or War and Peace, because this will be a long thread...." so obviously it's not a quick read and will take some time to look over, but I plan to do that when i have some time. You've obviously done extensive research in this field, I'm impressed.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

LOL, yea I meant to word that different. I was trying to say it has been postulated that EM can be used to achieve an antigravity type drive, sorry about that.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Bunk. The system is actually a triple entangled helium arc plasma rotor spinning at 15million RPM (TEHAPR15m). My sources are solid. See.. I could do this all day.. Shall I talk about the Roswell symbiotic engine? It uses a micro singularity operating in 9 dimensions that contains an antimatter reaction (MS9AR). I can create more fictional engines if you like.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by contemplator]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

TT Brown was the first person that we know of to actually produce lift and directed propulsion with electricity. Ibelieve it was really created by Nikola Tesla... It was his lifes work and he definately made it happen. Don't ask me to prove this but lets just assume that it was lost to the FEDS when they confiscated about 110,000 pounds of Tesla's notes and tried to wipe him out of the history books. Along with his death ray(the real reason tunguska exploded but thats a topic for another thread) and a bunch of other sweet stuff Teslas responsible for that we don't have access to.

Back on topic though TT Brown did prove that its possible to REPEL gravity with electricity becasue electricity can produce fields of energy that are 10 to the 39 power stronger than the pull of gravity. It doesn't cancel it out, it significantly reduces the effects of earths pull on a particular object. In Browns case it was several different saucer shaped test rigs.

I do have a question though... If the TR3B runs on mercury based power sources wouldn't that mean that it's place of origin is more likely Germany??? The Nazis were all about experimenting with mercury to power strange crafts that fly... they were also interested in harmonic resonance and electrogravitics... all rip offs of Tesl tech IMO. All of this stuff is Earth based tech..... I do believe there are ET's and many possibly visiting this planet... but the stuff we're seeing in the skies is predominantly OUR OWN stuff... We just aren't told about it from any one "important".

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

OK, yeah that's a little different, I can see you used "postulated" appropriately with that intent. Thanks for the clarification!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join