It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The A - Z of Alien Species active in Earths Evolution

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Searched - yet nothing came up on a source of ETs that are active in Earths evolution.

So are these the guys we are always wondering about?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

" ET A-Z Listing compiled from many sources.

There are just over 10,000,000 worlds in this universe with similar humanities to our own, this is but a few races who are or have been involved with our life wave for some reason."

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Great find. I didnt know that there were so many aliens species in the universe.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

You just love getting out there on that limb, don't you!

There's no evidence for any of that.

However I can see evidence of there being LOTS of stuff to buy on the Cosmosis Academy website!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
LAWL!?

Even The Borg is listed!!

Makes for an interesting read, though tis still only fiction. Scully would want proof of this first, while Moulder compiled the list

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
To the last 2 posters.

You guys do realize you're on a conspiracy site that deals specifically with Extra -terrestrials?

Or do you think we Earthlings (Terrans) are the center of the universe?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
that was a funny read, although some seems serious others seem like they are the fabrications of a lunatic
my favorite was the ashtar command, that one really made me chuckle

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I really like this part, which explains some self defense methods which can be used in the likelihood that we are under threat from an grey or reptilian.

How to Protect One’s Self

The specific aim of the Reptilians and the Greys is to take over planet Earth through covert mind control methods, much like the Illuminati and Secret Government is trying to do on Earth. These two groups are intimately connected. Most people think of world takeover only in terms of military means such as bombs and guns. They don’t need to do this if they can control the people, and world leaders through mind control, hypnosis, and brain implants. The key question is, What do we do to stop this? Our government has sold us out because of their greed for power and world domination and now they can’t stop what they have started. The first step is for the people of Earth to reclaim the world's governments.

We must force the governments to release all the knowledge they have about extraterrestrials to the world at large. Half the battle is won if the people of the world know what they are dealing with. If people knew what was happening they would not be so much on automatic pilot. The only way to protect ourselves is through the strength of our consciousness. If a person is attuned to God and the Masters, and owns their personal power, and has self mastery over their energies, they have nothing to worry about. The world needs to wake up spiritually and psychologically, and stop being victims. It is this victim consciousness that allows them to be abducted and manipulated.

If ever you sense them around, just pray, affirm, and visualize protection for yourself. Your connection with God and the Masters will bring you immediate protection. The only true hope for this planet is a mass spiritual awakening which, in truth, is beginning to occur. This spiritual awakening must also lead us into political action to remove the Secret Government and Illuminati from power. It is these beings that are controlled and manipulated, implanted, and hypnotized by the negative extraterrestrials.

Part of our strength is also to think as individuals. The Greys are a group memory complex that has very little ability to think on their own. It is time now to make people aware of what is really going on. Share this information and others like it with your friends. Do more research on your own. If enough people become aware, the one hundredth monkey effect will begin to occur. It is already happening.

The people reading this book are the Light bearers for the new age. It will only happen if we do it. The world will change when we change it. This change begins in consciousness, which leads to individual and group action. The Secret Government, Illuminati, and negative extraterrestrials are more vulnerable now than ever before.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
That is a fantastic list
One stop compendium for any Alien theory out there. F few hours studying that and you will be an expert on every race discussed at ATS

Now about those MIBs What are your thoughts on them?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

C'mon dude! You can't go banging on about how 'Nasa lies' and then accept this nonsense as evidence of aliens. No wonder you believe Nasa are lying...how else could this amount of alien life go unnoticed? 'Gypsies?!' 'Loch Ness Monster?' Fantastic

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Hey! Well I put up a video with a .gif of evidence of a UFO flying by the moon and NASA never said a word about that...so now it's personal!

The one that actually made me laugh was "Sasquatch apparently have the ability to spontaneously induce invisibility through producing an electromagnetic psychic shield around themselves, and are said to commute between our dimension and a "5th" dimensional realm. "

No wonder we never see them at any length of time- they can simply stealth themselves! wokka wokka!

The stuff about the Zetas rings true though - no mention of the tall whites..hmm

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet
Great find. I didnt know that there were so many aliens species in the universe.

How is it a great find NO ONE knows if or how many never mind where they are from its laughable.
Anyone could make a web site like that that doesn't mean its true

[edit on 26-6-2009 by wmd_2008]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

So no ETs for you ?

No such thing as UFOs either ?

So anything arouse your interest apart from bullying others that dare think outside the little square box you wish we would all exist in? Yeah riiight!

To zorgon:

I often wonder if you or your mate JL ever meet the MIBs?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

If you dont believe in aliens, just keep your belief to yourself. Dont force your belief on others.

I believe that alien species exist in this universe itself. Let alone parallel dimensions. I have seen an ufo first hand and I know this.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
weak... real weak!

i have drunk extra soy coffee latte's with more strength than that.

more baseless fantasy.

i just dont know why i bother reading these crackpot stories any more. oh well thats what i get for needing to believe.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by optyk phyba

Wow posts with venom are always the ones that establish the gap in beliefs.

So everyone that has had contact or being taken against their wills are mass hallucinating?

What exactly constitutes understanding the unknown unless you take that leap into the unknown?

Surely there must be some truth in what you read from that site? If not how about offering something to explain the contacts, the abductions, and the sightings? Rather than just putting in a pretty ordinary opinion...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
How is it a great find NO ONE knows if or how many never mind where they are from its laughable.

Its a great find because it collects all the accepted beliefs about aliens in one place and details what is believed. Doesn't make it real, doesn't make it unreal. But if some is looking for a description of race they might have just heard about, they can get that info

Anyone could make a web site like that that doesn't mean its true

Anyone didn't They did. And you would have no idea how much work it IS to make such a collection of material from all over the web because you do nothing but guffaw at everything

I don't see in the OP any claims that these are real

So ummm why are you on a conspiracy site

[edit on 26-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
I often wonder if you or your mate JL ever meet the MIBs?

No neither John or I have... but I know two who have, and both are military and one of them was a NASA contractor and holds 23 top secret patents. I will take their word

But I asked YOU what your take on them is

[edit on 26-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I think they are related to keeping the lid on disclosure - and do believe them to be cloned dimensional entities. These MIBs tie in with mind control, so therefore are at least in communication with the 3 letter agencies that are 'in the know'.

They do have cool threads and drive antique cool looking mobiles so I hear. But the no soul cloned thing just ain't kosher with this fella! Anything that takes away free will or infringes on it shall be met with a ninja-eske like move in the most serious of manner...or a record 100 meter sprint

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Hey, steady up..... that's true about the sasquatch.

I saw it with my own two eyes on the Six Million Dollar Man!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

VEGANS Relatively peaceful and gentle humans descended from refugees from the ’Lyran Wars’, who work closely with other refugee-colonists now living in the Pleiades, Wolf 424, and elsewhere. Often described as "dark skinned Orientals" similar to the native residents of the nation of India. The Vegan technology is about 250 years ahead of the Pleiadians, and they are also in contact with the Dal universe and are being assisted by them. All these civilizations are guided by non-physical beings who sit on the Andromeda Council. The Vegans are darker in skin color than the Lyrians with higher cheekbones and more triangular faces....bla bla bla bla

Now i know why I've never trusted people who don't eat animal products

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join