It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When you reincarnate...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Is it possible to reincarnate into someone else in the past, that could be in record books today?

Think about it... We reincarnate into something else. It all ends when the end of our universe occurs (not that it will, or not that its the only one.) Does that mean we will stay loss in the empty cosmos forever, or just relive other people's lives in the past, and learn from things we all have forgotten?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoomoo
Is it possible to reincarnate into someone else in the past, that could be in record books today?

Think about it... We reincarnate into something else. It all ends when the end of our universe occurs (not that it will, or not that its the only one.) Does that mean we will stay loss in the empty cosmos forever, or just relive other people's lives in the past, and learn from things we all have forgotten?

Good Question, but who are you expecting an answer from???
Seems only God would have the answer for that one.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I want to come back to Earth as a cat: eat, sleep, and get rubbed all day! No seriously though... check out this kid who says he is and has some amazing proof. Let me know what you think.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I've long had a theory that we are all the same soul, reincarnated over and over again. i.e. I may die and come back as you, or JFK, or someone in the future.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoomoo

Maybe we're just one being going back and forward in time living various lives which is not really hard to imagine actually. So, then "we're all one" really makes more sense and is literally true.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidLight
I've long had a theory that we are all the same soul, reincarnated over and over again. i.e. I may die and come back as you, or JFK, or someone in the future.

Exactly, I think we agreed with ourselves there, or myself and posted about the same time. Forget it, what's the difference?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
S&F for the original idea. reicarnating backwards! nice.

reminds me of the bhadavad gita where krishna shows his divine form to arjuna. unfortunately there are no AK-47's or grenade launchers in his form. sadly... it's all BS.

but it does come from a smarter place. better to be on the lookout i suppose.

backwards reicarnation, hehehehehehe. great stuff.

good job, you.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Moodle

Originally posted by Moodle

backwards reicarnation, hehehehehehe. great stuff.

Wouldn't it be called "preincarnation"??? lol

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

No, the universe is reformed uniquely and we will live as different types of beings possibly much better off than what we know on this Earth.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
There are many that say all time is happening in the now. Past, present and future are all occurring but on different planes. Very interesting concept though and I can't see why that could not be a distinct possibility. Hey, maybe you can come up with a new theory on some of the great mysteries like the pyramids. Maybe people "preincarnated" and brought the technology back. Just a fun thought.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
if such a thing does exist I'd come back as my self, Id hope to choose different paths in life , I'd make new mistakes and not repeat old one's . I'd have new failures and new victories. Why come back as a new person , I'd cease to be, I am who I am . We all must accept this.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Reincarnation is just wishful thinking ... not one CONFIRMED case EVER of reincarnation over the millenia.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by zetabeam2
Reincarnation is just wishful thinking ... not one CONFIRMED case EVER of reincarnation over the millenia.

There are some interesting cases and there is a thread on this site about an 11 year old boy that seems to be rather suggestive. Now, perhaps to some no amount of evidence in favor would ever be convincing. Being a staunch detractor is just one of the possible permutations of existence.

Re/preincarnation of a single soul into each possible life is a rather lurid notion. There are some things I just do not wish to try out, ever.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Personally I believe in reincarnation. I have not thought of the possibility of reincarnating into past lifes, which is very interesting to think about. The only problem I have would be if we did that we might do different things than that person did in the past thus creating a different future. Thus perhaps making who you were in a past life (which was actually in this case in the future) not happen or not even born. This in turn then would not make your past life (in the future) possible, which would not make it possible for you to reincarnate into the past since your future life would never had happened. Unless when we reincarnate into the past we just end up doing the same exact things that person had done in the past not altering the future at all. So I do not know, but I am leaning towards no to reincarnating into the past. However, I do believe in reincarnation.

Zetetic_of_Truth

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Zetetic_of_Truth

That was what I was thinking. You go to the past and do the exact same thing, but I also included that we may reincarnate in other universes and dimensions.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

I guess if you were to do the same exact things then it could be a possibility, however I really do not like the idea. I do not, because then wouldn't that mean that in the past a different soul inhabited that person and then now your soul is going into the past and inhabiting that person now, just doing the same things, but with a different soul in it. That would however show more of how we are all one or connected, however the past idea does not sound or sit right with me in the possibility of it happening.
As for in your original post, when the end of our universe occurs, not that it will. I do not think we relive other people's lives in the past or stay loss in the empty comos forever. I think it is more likely that we may reincarnate into other universes or dimensions, and the continuing cycle goes on and on....

Zetetic_of_Truth

top topics

join