It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Michael Jackson Run ??? Conspiricy Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
just want to add my two cents, i have heard that Micheal Jackson has taken the money and run??, he had 50 sold out shows, 50 x 60,000 approx x $40 = $120,000,000.00

what do you think ?

[edit on 25/6/2009 by weemadmental]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by weemadmental

If you're going to claim something like that on a day someone dies, I'd hope you could AT LEAST provide a shred of evidence. FAIL

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
no proof just overheard it , would be nice to hear a rumour like this and that he hadnt died just disappeared happy, some of the rumours on here are terrible - i.e. he gone home?, if he has passed lets hope he RIP, i know he was a bit nuts but at least he could woo the crowds still,

[edit on 25/6/2009 by weemadmental]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
When Jackson announced he's tour dates in London, the person I was looking at, did not [in my opinion] seem to be Jackson.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dan steely

yeah same here, did you see the pictures when he was in court compared to the press shoot he did look funnily different, i didnt think he would make the shows to be honest, would have been good though.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Final Photo:

www.etonline.com...

I think it's for real.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

that picture is a bit much, at least give the poor bugger some privacy, especailly his greaving family to, i can see another funeral like dianas on the way

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I can not believe that ET would show a picture like that! That is soooo disrespectful!!! That is not the way I want to remember Michael Jackson.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
alls i have to say about it is that tmz posted that he died at 5:20 pm, when the time of death is listed as 5:26 pm. whaaaaaaa.????

maybe he ran, but from all the reports, he was pretty frail, so it can't be much of a surprise that he has passed.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
That happens often

TMZ, CNN, Fox...they all want the news first...don't read into it...and I wish someone would take that pic away

-Kyo

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Since you asked...

I think Jacko will end up on Mars, working gigs with Elvis.
One step further, I'll bet that before the end of summer, someone, somewhere will surface with a picture or video of MJ on the Riviera, thus proving his death was faked...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Honestly, it's the first thing I thought of when i heard he died. I said outloud to the people around me .... 'wonder if he's faking it so that he can get out from under debt/legal problems'. I wasn't the only one to say it could be the case. (and that came from people who aren't conspiracists).

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Final Photo:

www.etonline.com...

Looks to me like some firefighter needs to be investigated for violation of the HIPPA regs to make a profit off this.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The Artist with the exception of small names do not recieve money from ticket sales...The Artist are paid by the sponsor or the promoter. The promoter in turn sale tickets to get the money back paid to the artist from which thewy must also pay for the Venue;Security;etc. So Michael would not have seen the money from those ticket sales and don't forget he received a montly royalty check from all his past work. Yes he owed lots of money thru mortgages and loans but He also made insane amounts.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by DJMSN]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
jackson would have made 175 million if he completed these 50 shows, if you take into account the stage costs, security, travel, staffing and other expenditures he would have made approx £150 million, even if his promotor got 25% of this he would have made more that £100 million, the concerts were nearly all sold out, i.e. tickets bought at money handed over, by the time they sorted things out with insurance companies and paid back some fees there is a lot of money left over, even if they pay the money back to the audiances the interest alone would be in the millions

wee mad mental

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
What’s interesting is that everyone seems to be knocking down TMZ for posting the pic. How about the guy or gal who took the pic and then sold it.

IMO- I could care less. It seems that the world has forgotten that he touched little boys and then bought their silence. Yes lets remember this pedophile and build monuments to his memory and tribute him the rest of the year! I don’t care how famous you are once you cross that line, there's no going back.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by ghostryder21]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Seriously guys, the guy died because he was on drugs. There is no conspiracy. I I wish the MSM and fellow ATSers would just get off of the MJ thing already. A druggy hollywood star went out the same way other famous holly wood types have gone... the way of drug abuse and depression. Just the same as James Dean, elvis, and Anna Nicole to name a few. This whole thing is being blown out of propprtion. There is MUCH MORE IMPOTANT things to rattle off about than MJ. It's mind numbing.

How many more important news pieces are being ignored becasue of MJ's death? I don't even think the guy deserves to be on the news except to be noted as a criminal who bought his way out of a prison sentance. what a load of Bravo Sierra.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
Seriously guys, the guy died because he was on drugs. There is no conspiracy. I I wish the MSM and fellow ATSers would just get off of the MJ thing already. A druggy hollywood star went out the same way other famous holly wood types have gone... the way of drug abuse and depression. Just the same as James Dean, elvis, and Anna Nicole to name a few. This whole thing is being blown out of propprtion. There is MUCH MORE IMPOTANT things to rattle off about than MJ. It's mind numbing.

How many more important news pieces are being ignored becasue of MJ's death? I don't even think the guy deserves to be on the news except to be noted as a criminal who bought his way out of a prison sentance. what a load of Bravo Sierra.

well said man

well said!

new topics

top topics

join