It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry wishes Sarah Palin had gone missing...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
To think, this jerk could have been the president of our nation:

www.bostonherald.com...

WASHINGTON - A jovial U.S. Sen. John Kerry must have been channeling his inner Letterman Tuesday when he quipped the wrong governor had gone missing.

The Bay State Democrat was regaling a group of business and civic leaders invited to the Capitol on the bizarre disappearance of South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford, who was said to be hiking the Appalachian Trail.

“Too bad,” Kerry said, “if a governor had to go missing it couldn’t have been the governor of Alaska. You know, Sarah Palin.”

I'm an independent. But I have to admit, the Democrats have the market cornered on dirty attacks.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by jsobecky]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Introducing John Kerry: the poster boy for the phrase "Stupidity knows no bounds."

Does he have a handler? Because he really needs one.

I can't believe they're so intimidated by her.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but every time I see that horse-faced jackass, I get angry. He doesn't even have to say something else stupid.

Of all the folks in Massachusetts, you're telling me that John Kerry, Ted Kennedy, and that goobersmoocher Barney Frank are their best and brightest?

What an embarrassment.

No - not Massachusetts - humanity.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Well, I'm sure the moose agree with Kerry.

I almost do too.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I LOVE HIM! I want to buy a mansion for him and Barack and myself. It would be great- we'd have dinner parties. (And Anderson Cooper. Had to edit, because I just can't leave him out.)

So funny. Come on, Republican Senators have said awful things about Democrats and no one cares. They say things about other Senators, the President, everyone.

You have to admit even if you like Palin (one of my best friends loves her) that she really did... mess things up. Aside from the fact that she lacked experience and was a bit of an airhead, her family issues were so mussed up that if it had been anyone else they would never gotten as far as she did.

BUT- if Palin had gone missing, all the Right-Wingers would have been up in arms and doing searches within 15 minutes. They would probably blame Letterman and Biden and all sorts of people, and shoot the innocent, and Palin would probably have been getting her nails done.

Right.

[edit on 6/25/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
I'm an independent. But I have to admit, the Democrats have the market cornered on dirty attacks.

Right.

At least they know how to really do dirty attacks. The retarded hicks just keep on making a spectacle of them dumb selves as they desperately try to create vicious attacks from their #holes. And fails.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Of all the folks in Massachusetts, you're telling me that John Kerry, Ted Kennedy, and that goobersmoocher Barney Frank are their best and brightest?

What an embarrassment.

No - not Massachusetts - humanity.

Please. Don't try to associate the stupidity of Americans with the rest of the species.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Kerry IS a tool tho. I mean losing to Bush? How pathetic are you dude?

Hahahaha.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

I still hold my reservations about the outcome of that election and the mental status of the majority of voters...

I just don't see how it's possible that Bush won two Presidential elections. Actually, he really only won one. And I'm arguing that he won zero.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13

I still hold my reservations about the outcome of that election and the mental status of the majority of voters...

I just don't see how it's possible that Bush won two Presidential elections.

Hmmmm ... I THINK the '04 election was legit ... but since the 2000 one was rigged, it's void anyway.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I thought I already schooled you on the moose thing?

On topic.

I love how everytime a democrat says something stupid the liberals are quick to point out that the republicans have done something similar.

As if that makes it alright.

How about each time someone says something stupid we hold them accountable, no matter which party they belong to and we stop pointing fingers saying "he/she did it first".

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
John Kerry is just another elitist who married into money.....kinda like John McCain.

His statement is pointless and is just a cheap shot and a cheap joke...kind of like his POLITICAL CAREER.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I just don't see how it's possible that Bush won two Presidential elections. Actually, he really only won one. And I'm arguing that he won zero.

Your as ignorant as those who say Obama isn't eligible to be President because he isn't a natural born citizen.

2000 election- wheres the recount

2008 election- wheres the Birth Certificate

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Just because it's a part of Alaskan culture doesn't mean it's okay. That's like saying dog fighting is okay because it's a part of Southern culture.

But yes, actually these days, the Left annoys me as much as the Right. They have got so smug and self-righteous and bigoted, it makes me sick ... they have become what they hate ....

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

He has my support! He's just so darn cute. He reminds me of McCain, only less like the Pillsbury Dough Boy.

Really though, personal attacks don't mean anything. What matters is when the person attacked gets defensive. Since everyone insults everyone else regularly, the only thing that matters is how the insultee reacts. If Palin were to let it go, I would applaud. That's what they teach people to do in elementary school. If Palin threw a fit and got the media to side with her (like with Letterman), that's weak.

Democrats are cool because we're so used to being picked fun at, that it doesn't even matter anymore.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

2000 election- wheres the recount

It's extremely suspicious actually. They did a recount supposedly because of elderly voters (the whole "electile dysfunction" thing )
, but Jeb Bush was governor of Florida then. i'm not sure he actually cheated, but there is a high possibility. it is not wacky.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

It's pretty obvious that Florida got messed up in 2000.

Obama provided what he has as his birth certificate. And I also believe if he wasn't qualified, the Right would have caught it early on and he wouldn't be here.

But yes I am a smug bigot and I love Obama, so my ears are closed.

I'm so awful, boooo, boo Raven.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Theres a big differance between hunting in a helicopter and fighting dogs.

Can you tell me whats morally wrong with hunting from a chopper, other then the fact that you don't like it?

You don't like Palin and you don't really have a good reason why. Everytime you are called out on it you give vague answers and follow it up with "I don't like the dems either". As if that covers you.

It doesn't.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

He has my support! He's just so darn cute. He reminds me of McCain, only less like the Pillsbury Dough Boy.

What? LOL...he looks like freakin Frankenstein or the butler in the Munster's.

I'm sorry I just had to say!

I can't stand looking at the guy...he reminds me of Glass Joe from Mike Tyson's punch out...I just want to hit his gigantic jaw.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

reply to post by jd140

It's pretty obvious that Florida got messed up in 2000.

Obama provided what he has as his birth certificate. And I also believe if he wasn't qualified, the Right would have caught it early on and he wouldn't be here.

But yes I am a smug bigot and I love Obama, so my ears are closed.

I'm so awful, boooo, boo Raven.

the ironic thing about the foreign-born thing is McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone, which hasn't been a part of the United States in ten years. Who's the REAL foreigner now?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join