It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent: The Antichrist Identity?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
This is a report that I saw on one of the websites and it really scared me. I know this has been discussed before, but wanted to know your opinions on this.

WARNING: This Report is under threat of being taken offline due to its content.
In February 2008 I and my group of 5 political research analysts were asked by a Major American Christian Church (can't name it for obvious reasons) to investigate whether Barack Obama had any involvement with the freemason new world order.

The Christian organization had received numerous calls and emails from its congregational members during 2007 and early 2008 asking whether Barack Obama was the Biblical Antichrist. It would seem that there were a number of teachers in the organization who were teaching this view which was conflicting with the organizations overall general major public support for Obama.

The confusion was causing major issues inside the church and they wanted a political research team without any ties to the organization or political biases to address the matter and report back on the findings. So we gladly accepted the task of tackling this subject.

There is iron clad research and evidence that confirms that Obama is a major pawn in the new world order and one of the most dangerous US presidents ever to hold office.

He is also progressing the antichrist system that is is gathering pace after the recent world economic upheaval.

The report also implicates not only Barack Obama but also Javier Solana of the European Union, Prince Charles of Wales, Queen Beatrix of Netherlands and Prince Hassan of Jordan.

The report implicates a secret network of people who all know each others world roles and who are acting independently publicly, but are coercing a plan behind the public scene to use their powers of influence to take the world to a new level of world regulation.
Source: www.visionrevisited.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
yeah...that clicking on the link to that site gave me a WOT (web of trust warning. its a firefox add on) apparently its not a safe site to visit.

"Up until then I had personally dismissed criticism of Barack Obama as simple attempts to discredit one of the most incredible political journeys not only in US history, but World History. Obama’s rise was on par with the release of Nelson Mandela and the Freedom speech of Martin Luther King decades ago."

that paragraph pretty much gives away that its completely insane.

WOT and just reading it give me the impression that the source seems completely unreliable.

oh yes, the use of Antichrist also badly scars how reliable i would consider it.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
In order for there to be an antichrist there would have had to be a "Christ" in the first place.
Are you certain there was one?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

Jesus H. Christ! Hes right!

that website just seems like its using scare tactics to sell something

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Ah days like today I'm quite glad to be a Buddhist and not worry about all of this type of stuff.

Good luck with your end-of-the-world and all, but I'm not quite sure how it really matters to you guys as most Evangelical Christians in the United States currently believe in a pre-tribulation rapture. So, if President Obama is somehow part of your prophecy, wouldn't that just mean you're going to get your eternal reward for accepting Christ sooner? If so, wouldn't that mean that this is a good thing, since you're now right around the corner from paradise and being with your savior?

I'm terribly sorry if I'm making this too simple or misinterpreting something within your religion.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

utter baloney.
trash.
something to laugh at, rather than get worried about.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Well...it does not seem like some scare tactic.
Just information from someone's view.
However, if this information is so vital why must they sell it?
I call..that garbage.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Actually jesus is the antichrist

The name adds up to 616
666 calculates to be the crucifix
Christ said many would come in his name claiming to be him

www.newhopeforall.info

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

yeah i was wondering that too. i think actually many christian groups are anxious for the coming of the antichrist.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

That is correct.
Not that i think obama is the anti-christ.
but basically, yeah, any fullfillment of biblical prophecy during your lifetime would be a hugely exciting thing for a christian. ie. world government, world currency, israel becoming a nation aga... oh wait that already happened.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Of course, Christians would love a tribulation, and anti-christ, a one world government, etc. It means the end is near, eh? A rule of 1000 years of bliss for all those people who will bow down to God and accept another one world rule. Oh, wait. Didn't the book of Revelation also say that there will be people during this reign that won't accept Jesus/God and will not be allowed entry into the New Jerusalem? Help me out Old Thinker, I believe you know more about this than I do. Hmmmm........And after 1000 years, that old devil must be released again for a time? WTF?
Can God finally put this beast to death sometime?

Is Obama an anti-christ? Maybe. He seems to have the best ability to cause this one world government of anybody in history. Or so it seems to me.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnaobs

That is correct.
Not that i think obama is the anti-christ.
but basically, yeah, any fullfillment of biblical prophecy during your lifetime would be a hugely exciting thing for a christian. ie. world government, world currency, israel becoming a nation aga... oh wait that already happened.

Alright, I just got kinda confused on the forum here, it seems when the Antichrist is brought up it's like his coming is something to be feared and worked against. I mean personally I don't believe in such a thing because of my own religion, but how could a Christian stop the Antichrist? Isn't the end-of-the-world something that is predetermined in the Bible, and foretold by God? So therefore would anyone be able to stop such a thing, or want to since it is the final triumph of good over evil?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
Of course, Christians would love a tribulation, and anti-christ, a one world government, etc. It means the end is near, eh? A rule of 1000 years of bliss for all those people who will bow down to God and accept another one world rule. Oh, wait. Didn't the book of Revelation also say that there will be people during this reign that won't accept Jesus/God and will not be allowed entry into the New Jerusalem? Help me out Old Thinker, I believe you know more about this than I do. Hmmmm........And after 1000 years, that old devil must be released again for a time? WTF?
Can God finally put this beast to death sometime?

Is Obama an anti-christ? Maybe. He seems to have the best ability to cause this one world government of anybody in history. Or so it seems to me.

Wait so the Devil and God fight once at the end-of-the-world, then they fight 1000 years after that? Why?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

To be fair, there should be a rematch or even a "best two out of three" to make shure who is the baddest ass of the land.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

well actually there are some who believe that they wont be raptured out. basically its seen as another way god is supposed to test them. t

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
the anti christ is explained in revelation 17. it will be the next pope.in 1929 moussolini made the vatican a nation of its own. this makes the pope a king. there have been seven popes since then.
rev 17 clearly states that the 8th king will be the one. it says that this pope,benecict will reign for a short time and then the imposter will come forth.
heres the king james version of revelation 17

Revelation 17 (King James Version)

Revelation 17
1And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

2With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

3So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

6And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

7And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

8The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

14These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

15And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

16And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

18And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth

obama may be a catalyst,but he is not the antichrist.
theologians believe that the leaders of today are trying to destroy the economy of the world,in order for the AC to lead us to "peace"

check out my signature.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Hi/

The Antichrist Identity?
Antichrist will be an OPPOSER of the True Christ....EVERYTHING that he does will be to GAIN recognition...nothing more!
Anti-Christ.....the OPPOSITE of Christ.
Anti-christ .....In PLACE of Christ(Greek meaning)
Jesus Christ came out preaching at around 30 years of age....
SO will ANTICHRIST do the same..."I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not; yet, if should come in his own name, him ye shall receive (John 5, 43) ...
for ye are of your father, the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do..." (John 8, 44)....The Antichrist~Two fold meanings!
Jesus Christ was not married.....Antichrist shall NOT be married.
Jesus Christ came to be accepted....And so shall Antichrist be accepted
Anti-Christ.....similar in ALL the doings of Christ but missing one very important TRUTH.
Jesus Christ REFUSED to show the followers MAGICK so to speak.
Antichrist will do many SHOWS for the people eg/illusions in the skies and many spectaculour things...to BRING the people toward him .
Jesus Christ fed many ....
Antichrist will try to be helpful, BUT after you worship him or get his mark...he will have nothing for you.

take care,
ICXN
helen

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
In order for there to be an antichrist there would have had to be a "Christ" in the first place.
Are you certain there was one?

Jesus you are clever. Asking others if you exist....I gotta keep an eye on you, you prankster. Bill Cosby thought his name was Jesus Christ and his brothers name was God Dammit, because that's all his parents ever said...lol.

Peace

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I have to admit that I have reservations about Obama but the anti-Christ I do not think he is that one. That person is more likely to come from Middle Eastern Royalty than from a mixed race American in my opinion.

Is he a tool of the globalist that is clearly the case from evidence. His rise to power is very telling of that. Remember his speech pre-election in Germany? That was very telling of his purpose.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
These folks are quick to notice Obama’s globalist and occult associations. Interesting how they ignored the same things where Bush was concerned. Cool-aid addled idiots.

<<   2 >>

join