It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theories on Alien Beings and their Agenda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

Originally posted by Turiddu
Lets first prove they exist before we speculate on their motives...

You have to prove it to yourself, many are already past this...

Second that.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Student X

Originally posted by RokNinja

1. this is not about proving the existence of alien visitation, rather this disscussion will assume that the phenomina is real.

*sigh*

So sick of the ET hypothesis. It is so 1947.

Has it occurred to you that the UFO phenomenon could be real, and yet...not ET? Its not an either/or here...either it is ET or it is unreal. The true nature of "ET" is psychical and mystical, not biological and technological. And it is STILL real.

edit on 7-3-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

This... I've come to the conclusion that these creatures, and that means all the variations we've seen (as they've all been reported on the same ships during abductions): greys, nordics, taller greys, reptilians, neonates, etc. are from a place much closer than we suspect. Because here's the thing, they look too human to be truly alien. In fact, such as the conveniently placed star map in the Hill abduction, they seem to go out of their way to make us think they're from another world and since they've been observed to be notorious liars, such claims are highly suspect.

There are number of other decent hypotheses for these creatures: Ultraterrestrials, extradimensional beings, creatures from a parallel world, time travelers from our own future. The extraterrestrial hypothesis at this point seems to be a deliberate red herring.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Kojiro

I feel very much the same way you do. I do believe that these creatures are real in sense that people are seeing something. I have yet to figure out what they are. I do believe that there are other organisms outside of Earth, but if these things are doing what people claim they are doing then they do not sound like ETs to me. Spiritual maybe?

I also feel, like you do, that they go out of their way to prove they come from space. So either they are from space or are telling false tells for their own reasons. What these reasons are I do not know.

What do you think they are?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
It is an extremely contentious issue, the only thing I will fight for, is to reveal the truth. However, that being said, I won't tolerate those who choose to deny the truth or become violent upon recognition of it.

In terms of alien beings? We should be able to vote on who we choose as our future leaders, and this planet, should be returned to its rightful owners, that is, mankind.
edit on 12-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Accidental Double Post
edit on 12-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I think scientific curiosity is the reason for some of the visitations.But i also think we are being watched by various species and in the same way that some explorers might want to plunder a different environment others could appreciate its beauty and diversity for what it is.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by RokNinja
This dicussion origionaly started on a thread intended to find facts about ufo sightings but due to some off topic disscussion it degraded the pure factual disscusion (no offence to anyone). i hope this thread will continue the theoretical disscusion. (even though this would have been posted before this is a continuation of a specific conversation)

although i have no control over this, i'd like to set a couple of guidelines to clearifiy the puropse of this topic.

1. this is not about proving the existence of alien visitation, rather this disscussion will assume that the phenomina is real.

2. skeptic and 'debunkers' welcome, opossing view points allow for the widest range of possibilities to be covered.

3. play nice with others, this goes for both skeptics and believers, everyone has a right to voice there opinion.

4. if you have evidence, references or experinces that bring a new perpective to the disscussion do so. (just don't post experiences if you don't think that there relavent)

so far the disscussion has brought up the 'Grey' and 'Reptilian' type aliens, as well as the DULCE book. this is also not a disscussion of mainstream accounts, any new ideas or alternative evidence is welcome.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by RokNinja]

Why do we have to assume as you say "the phenomina is real." that makes it hard if one is sceptical to oppose or debate anything.

I wouldn't disagree with life elsewhere I wouldn't disagree that there maybe intelligent life elsewhere. Its a big ask to get all the ducks in a row its plausible but very unlikely. Some talk of multiple alien species that makes the odds even more disbelieveable.

Perhaps check out the Fermi paradox at Wikipedia

You can't just assume they are here that's just pretending there is more to it than that.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidwaters84
reply to post by Kojiro

I feel very much the same way you do. I do believe that these creatures are real in sense that people are seeing something. I have yet to figure out what they are. I do believe that there are other organisms outside of Earth, but if these things are doing what people claim they are doing then they do not sound like ETs to me. Spiritual maybe?

I also feel, like you do, that they go out of their way to prove they come from space. So either they are from space or are telling false tells for their own reasons. What these reasons are I do not know.

What do you think they are?

I've given this some consideration and have some speculations on the subject.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by davidwaters84

I suspect either ultraterrestrials, that being an older, more advanced civilization that has been secretly manipulating ours; or beings from a parallel Earth where evolution and history went somewhat differently.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join