It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theories on Alien Beings and their Agenda

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
This dicussion origionaly started on a thread intended to find facts about ufo sightings but due to some off topic disscussion it degraded the pure factual disscusion (no offence to anyone). i hope this thread will continue the theoretical disscusion. (even though this would have been posted before this is a continuation of a specific conversation)

although i have no control over this, i'd like to set a couple of guidelines to clearifiy the puropse of this topic.

1. this is not about proving the existence of alien visitation, rather this disscussion will assume that the phenomina is real.

2. skeptic and 'debunkers' welcome, opossing view points allow for the widest range of possibilities to be covered.

3. play nice with others, this goes for both skeptics and believers, everyone has a right to voice there opinion.

4. if you have evidence, references or experinces that bring a new perpective to the disscussion do so. (just don't post experiences if you don't think that there relavent)

so far the disscussion has brought up the 'Grey' and 'Reptilian' type aliens, as well as the DULCE book. this is also not a disscussion of mainstream accounts, any new ideas or alternative evidence is welcome.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by RokNinja]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RokNinja

I think that they are here for biological material - aka getting the stuff needed to make hybrids.

I also think that Earth is teeming with valuable natural resources that are of use to them. Someone once said that planet Earth is like an oasis in the galaxy.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I was recently pondering a potential world that has more than one advanced intelligence species. It's certainly possible. Cro-Magnons and Neanderthals coexisted here on Earth at one time.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Halley86

the hybrid theory is defenatly one that matches consittantly with abduction reports, and i guess it comes to what is the end goal of creating these hybrids.

as for the reason for being here for resourses, earth is the largest confermed source of liquid water but the are pleanty of other sourses even within our own solar system. commets and the outer asteroid belts consist mostly of ice, as for minerals/metals these are common materials and be found not only on other planets and in the inner asteroid belt.

Good thinking though

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
During my sighting shortly after the ufo vanished a small fully lite up biolumionous dragonfly stopped me in my tracks, not sure if it was alive or a miniature machine, anyways I speculate they are, and have been collecting sperm and ovulae aswell as plant life seeds
for a collection that they keep in deepfreeze. Thier collection must be amazing, considering they might have been doing this for thousands of years. Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I imagine there could be several reasons for the visitation. Curiosity, an ongoing experiment, and creating hybrids are all good possibilities.

I would say that Earth has a great temperature for harboring life, because of our obvious abilities to reproduce and evolve. It remains to be seen if this is indeed the most hospitable enviroment for life. We know it is for us and relatively speaking for all the life here, but a much higher or lower temperature may actually be more ideal for harboring life.

Assuming this is the ideal climate and habitat for life and knowing they would recognize this, I would imagine the Earth appears to them like a giant incubator, and they would use it for growing, studying, and harvesting all different types of life forms.

Once they realize we are intelligent and have a bit of potential, to a certain degree, surely they would try to contact the population... maybe they already have, maybe they will soon.

edit for grammar

[edit on 24-6-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Fema camps, rail cars, Huge secret military bases, man made ufo's, ET's,Real UFO's, Deals with the ET's,government coverups,government coverups,government coverups,government coverups,government coverups,government coverups,government coverups ect,ect,ect.

I shudder to think if even 1% of all that is true

God help us

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Overload]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
heres a video that people should check out, it gives some background information on the possibilities of alien life and interstelar travel.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
great thread. I am still on the fence as to why the ET's are here. I immediately think of harvesting life, but i've also heard so many stories of how we are so below them, basically the dog to their owner. If so, then why would they want to breed with us? If they are so great and technologically advanced, why cant they learn to breed themselves or advance themselves further without interferring with us?

One of my other theories is that all of us are a big project. Being monitored and this is their experiment on breeding and creating life. Your big promotion at work could be from winning extra points on "ET Sim's v. 2.01 - Its hard to think of why they are here without letting us know in more of a broad manner if they have such dominance. Maybe we hold as much of the solution to the problem as they?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Extraterrestrial visitation is the equivalent of research teams going on expeditions to study the mating habits of beavers.

..... why ? ..... just to know. to learn, observe, report.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
All intelligent aliens have something in common with us, and it is that very early during thier evolution when they were primitive like us. The most important factor inorder for a species to technologically evolve, is the ability to easily make a fire, by banging two rocks together for example producing a spark. Also important is to have an atmosphere like ours with lots of oxygen for a fire to start. Once an alien species achieves the ability to make a fire and is thus able to manipulate the elements, it learns how to make tools and slowly evolves technologicaly over time. The point im trying to make is that wherever the ufos we see come from, thier planets have an oxygen atmosphere like ours so that a fire can be made easily. Aliens also have an evolution in thier history, and had to learn how to make fire. Without an atmosphere like ours with oxygen, no species can technologically evolve on any planet.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I have entertained the following theory. That the visitors, or some of them anyway, are actually time travelers. Us, from the future. Genetic descendants of us anyway. They have been trying to prevent us from building the device and creating the event which will not only make time travel possible, but will actually fracture the destiny of humanity in two.

The device is the Hadron Collider. The event will occur at the end of 2012.

From there, humanity will embark on two separate, parallel future timelines. Down one path, we evolve to become the Grays. A degenerative race, on the backside of the genetic evolutionary curve, no longer able to physically reproduce. If I remember correctly, they come from about 70,000 years into the future.

And down the other path, we evolve to become an enlightened race of tall, blue eyed, blond haired beings, commonly referred to as the Nordics but UFO researchers. They come from about 100,000 years down the line, but on a separate linear path entirely from that of the Grays.

It is unkown if the Grays and the Nordics actively engage eachother in any sort of conflicting goals or agendas. It is also impossible to apply common moral language such as good and evil to whatever goals they may be attempting to achieve, as it is entirely subjective of opinion. In other words, we might see the Grays as a sort of negatively oriented race, but they are, after all, trying to actually prevent what they have become. So it all gets a bit convoluted when trying to apply our primitive moral sensibilities on the equation.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Well if a civilization is advanced enough to get here that begs the question of why are they here? The asteroid belt contains more minerals. There are plenty of other solar systems. The only thing I can really think of is that they are here to destroy us.

Because once a civilization reaches a certain point of development, the only threat they may face is that from an upstart younger civilization(That or are ancestors(way long ago) where war mongering interstellar empire builders and they are keeping a close eye on us).

Look at hybridization. You don't really need to do that for colonization or even for reproduction(heck we can turn stem cells into semi-sperm cells already). But if you had bio-technology geared towards your own species and wanted to adapt that technology for usage on a much different species, the easiest way would be hybridization.

That are we are just some kind of TV show. I could imagine "Ghost Pranks" being top rated on their networks... Would explain a lot of weird stuff that happens that freaks people out(done intentionally for ratings).

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
They may be here because they had a hand in our creation. We ourselves might be hybrids and related to them.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RokNinja

1. this is not about proving the existence of alien visitation, rather this disscussion will assume that the phenomina is real.

*sigh*

So sick of the ET hypothesis. It is so 1947.

Has it occurred to you that the UFO phenomenon could be real, and yet...not ET? Its not an either/or here...either it is ET or it is unreal. The true nature of "ET" is psychical and mystical, not biological and technological. And it is STILL real.

edit on 7-3-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Why aliens usually comes at night, are they somehow vulnerable to UV-radiation. And they usually observe us during wartimes. Of course we are always at war. And why they abduct white people. Maybe they are from a red dwarf star and need to figure out about our melatonin system against our sun's rays.
Do aliens need fire, you could melt metals by heat alone, so they need only a heat source. But oxygen does make things lot easier

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Sorry for the long post but I will be as brief as possible.

If we accept that ET's are visiting us, then the "greys" seem to be the most numerous.

If abductees are to be believed then the greys are carrying genetic and or hyridization experiments. Why?

There are two possibilities. It is either to help / improve us or help / improve them. The reports do not seem to indicate they are trying to help us!

If they are trying to help themselves what could they need?

Regaining the ability to breed :
Many people seem to think that they can't breed and are trying to regain this. I would dismiss this theory. If they are breeding hybrids, it is not by sex, hence it must be by DNA manipulation. That being the case, they could get that from almost any creature on earth. In fact why not just whisk a few thousand monkeys away for good. Futhermore, you would not need a hybrid, you could just copy the genes needed.

Slaves :
Okay, fits in with the way we used to behave, but I ask why hybrids? From all accounts we are physically stronger than them so should make better workers or even soldiers than hybrids. Even if you wanted intelligent humans you could manipulate the DNA without physical hybridization.

Invaders :
Although a very "sci-fi" answer, it does make a lot of sense. If the greys are not fully at home with the Earth, why not create a cross-breed that is. Once the human race is wiped out they deposit a population that owes, lets say, 75% of it's DNA to the geys. May also explain why they seem to follow family trees, getting the best DNA possible.

Experimentation :
The most gruesome answer of all. Lets say they have similar ethics to use vis a vis experimenting on your own kind. What if these hybrids are just different enough for them to get around their laws. They could be getting the latest space make-up tested on them as we speak. I don't believe the Dulce stuff, but this explanation would seem to be close to that scenario.

Don't claim to have the answers, these are just my ideas.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hey guys, only my ideas.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Lets first prove they exist before we speculate on their motives...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
Lets first prove they exist before we speculate on their motives...

You have to prove it to yourself, many are already past this...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join