It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce Base - New Google Images?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I have looked around the Area of Dulce New Mexico on Google Earth many times, scouring the mountains yet I never saw this before...

Now either I was asleep, in another time line or Google has new images.

The only note on it so far is this

Pyramids near Dulce, NM
By MatthewVICA

white pyramid structures at possible silo complex near Dulce, New Mexico
White Pyramids at Silo Complex near Dulce, NM - 4 Messages

But the tag link did not open for me

So I will post the four snaps I took...

So anyone have any information on this facility?

The main one of interest is this one

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hah, nice catch zorgon!

This should be interesting, I cant wait to hear from one of the government people here at ATS and what he/she/they have to say about this. It'll be quite obvious when they show up.

Regards,

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hi there buddy,

Here's one for you,

Out there on route 66 when using that Google Earth you should see a combination of buildings which are strikingly similar to drawings in South America. Its very clear to see, the only rational explanation of such a formation of building was to allow a visual reference for craft either inbound or overhead flyby or just another coincidence.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4729f3185100.jpg[/atsimg]

Heres a snapshot from street view on google earth. Doesnt really look too suspicious to me, maybe a school or prison?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus
Doesnt really look too suspicious to me, maybe a school or prison?

As far as the suspicious stuff, they say that goes down Underground

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Well whatever type of complex it is, those are clearly not pyramids. The shadow tell us that, its a low roof to a square building.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion

Originally posted by ZombieJesus
Doesnt really look too suspicious to me, maybe a school or prison?

As far as the suspicious stuff, they say that goes down Underground

Ahh, yes, very true my friend. To bad Bob Lazar will be the only person to know for sure.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Um, fellas, I just drove by that. It's a school, in fact that whole area is junior high and elementary schools.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
for verification, go here:
Dulce Schools

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
zorgon, I know you're looking for something interesting, so here's a tip. keep going down that road south, past the schools.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by I Am Spartacus]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by I Am Spartacus
Um, fellas, I just drove by that. It's a school, in fact that whole area is junior high and elementary schools.

Yeah -- I was going to say that the design and configuration of the buildings seemed very "school-like" to me.

The school was designed by ASA Architect's Studio and can be seen on their website. The "Pyramids" are simply "hip" roofs. As someone said above, it was very clear they were not true pyramids from the shadows being cast by the structure

Zorgon -- I have no idea why you thought it was a secret base...sometimes I think you purposely like to "stir the pot" here on ATS

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Must have been sometime since you scoured that area, but you are right, it is newish.

October 5 1997:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ab4f7e28610.png[/atsimg]

Make sure you have the latest Google, it has a historical image feature where you can look at previous google images of the area.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
Hah, nice catch zorgon!

For some reason I am having issues with GE won't let me open links etc...

ARRRGGGG

But just for fun... here is another place I found a while back... and this one is the real deal

+38° 16' 47.88", +69° 13' 32.56"

They even sent the satellite to re image the area after my initial post at GE... the original was not that clear. Point is that the location given of the Town this facility was near was 80 miles away on the other side of the lake...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Make sure you have the latest Google, it has a historical image feature where you can look at previous google images of the area.

Yeah I will upgrade now... weird though I think I was looking further afield and just missed that...

Oh well can't win them all
Maybe I will stick to the alternate time line excuse

Ack V 4.3 been behind a tad sheesh

[edit on 24-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Holy smokes, that place is right in the middle of Tajikistan, its pretty big too, and yes its location right off the lake is very interesting indeed.

How on Earth did you find that? Better yet, what the heck is that facility!

This is why I never discount underground bases being linked with sinister stuff.

Cheers,

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

That is Okno Elint... those spheres are Lasers high power that can take out a satellite...

The Russians say we have THREE similar but theirs is better I am inclined to believe them.

I have located TWO of the American ones

StarFire at Kirtland AFB and AEOS in Maui, Hawaii. The third one still eludes me

Here is the data...

OKNO ELINT complex in Tajikistan is becoming Russia - Pegasus
www.thelivingmoon.com...

OKNO ELINT Photo Gallery - Pegasus
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Starfire Optical Range Directed Energy Directorate Air Force Research Laboratory
www.thelivingmoon.com...
+34° 57' 51.48", -106° 27' 45.36"

AEOS - Advanced Electro Optical System (AEOS) - Mount Haleakala, Maui, Hawaii
www.thelivingmoon.com...
+20° 42' 29.78", -156° 15' 24.04"

There are MANY smaller laser stations all over the world I found a list and NASA even has two in Russia but I still need to find number three of the big ones

I trust my Russian sources

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

And you know what it is too!

Darn zorgon, StarFire huh?

Where are you hiding this stuff on Pegasus? there are many links you are hiding

Well guess that explains the STS 48 object getting fired at. But That is another subject for another day.

Cheers,

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Pretty sure what your looking at is the Jicarilla Apache Nation's new health care facility, the school, and the nation's other facilities like the band office. It's 100% nothing out of the ordinary if I am correct.

I might head down there next year.

Here's a pic of the health care facility.

Another pic.

That community is doing really interesting things.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by bloodline]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
For some reason I am having issues with GE won't let me open links etc...

ARRRGGGG

But just for fun... here is another place I found a while back... and this one is the real deal

They even sent the satellite to re image the area after my initial post at GE... the original was not that clear. Point is that the location given of the Town this facility was near was 80 miles away on the other side of the lake...

Hmm what is that, north of Aghanistan in the mountains of TAJIKISTAN. To me it looks like an old complex of nuclear silos, a legacy from the Soviet Union.

Here is a closeup.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by reugen
Hmm what is that, north of Aghanistan in the mountains of TAJIKISTAN. To me it looks like an old complex of nuclear silos, a legacy from the Soviet Union.

Nope you should have read this post
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-6-2009 by zorgon]

<<   2  3 >>

join