It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message To The International Community From Inside Iran

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

A Message To The International Community From Inside Iran

anoniran.blogspot.com

This was found in an undisclosed location. The text is as follows:

I apologise in advance for the tone and style of this letter to you. The people in Tehran of whom I speak on behalf are weak and tired. I hope you are able to clearly understand the message we are sending to you. This letter is a call to all people outside of Iran, both Persian expatriates and other people. At the present time this is very important for the fate of Iran. To quote Napolean: "There is but one step between victory and defeat." We in Iran are at the same critical step. Your help is of the most urgent importanc
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Ordinarily I would post only a story from a news outlet -- I know that using blogs is frowned upon in this forum.

But this blog by Anonymous Iran is probably the author's only means of communicating with Americans and/or any other western nations who have a keen interest in their plight. The internet and social media like Twitter are the Green Revolution's primary means of sending and receiving information. ATS is one of those forums, and can be more instrumental still if members are open to such communication.

I ask John McCain, neo-cons, conservatives and anyone else who has been advocating cowboy diplomacy to pay close attention to what the author, Anonymous Iran, is asking us to do. That is to take no position which will seem to implicate the U.S. and/or other interested nations in an attempt to overthrow the present regime and/or to take over or lead the present revolution. The Iranians do not want to seem like or be puppets of the west, but to organize their own opposition to the present repressive regime. In addition, a perceived too-close association with the U.S. will only bring down harsher punishments and retaliations from those in power.

Don't know for sure how representative Anonymous Iran is of the "green revolution" as a whole but I am eager to know what the Iranians themselves want us to do.

anoniran.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Sestias]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
While our governments may remain at a distance, you may rest assured that the people of here stand proud to see what you do. We feel your want. We know how precious this thing you fight for is.

The Iranians amoungst us long to see their homes and families again without fear. I as a woman feel my heart swells with pride to see the strength of the new face of Iran in these women.

We cannot fight your fight for you. But from afar, hear our solidarity. We may not have all the same values, but we all are human and may it be enough.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
So they want us to attack or at least disrupt the matrix from the outside enough to give them what is needed so they can get it done on the inside.
Make our governments pressure the regime at the very least. Squeeze them until they turn purple.
And with the rest of the Anons we can do more than simply disrupt their systems, let's take control ourselves and turn the tables.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This is propoganda, see right here.

What we feel is best would be the United Nations to call on Iran's regime to hold another election. We all have the courage to face this, so International Community, as your governments to pressure the UN to act on requesting a new election in Iran.

Yes, just what Iran needs is another election.

Please don't spam ATS.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Well, I wish the opposition peoples of Iran the best of luck in their endeavors, I am still not sure which presidential candidate of their recent election is the best for the people of Iran. I have no links to provide, I do remember reading about a week or so ago an article online that expressed the opinion that while the candidate who has called for protests, etc., might be more friendly to the U.S. government, however it was suggested that he was more unfriendly to the idea of freedom for women from the influences of Islam. Meaning that while the "people" would be more friendly to western governments, women in Iran would be subjected to harsher rules of behaviour. I just don't know. And so, my choice is that the U.S. stays out of this fray. It is, after all, an internal conflict and none of my business. And it's none of my governments business. It's internal to Iran. And when they pick up the pieces and continue on, we shall see what there is to see and should seek out the best way for our countries to get along. I remember well the hype about the women in Afghanistan and how they had to wear burqa's and their life sucked and it was our duty to set them free. Heh. From what I remember this is what got the most support from women's groups concerning attacking and occupying Afghanistan. Retalation for 911 wasn't their focus.

Meanwhile, I just don't know what is really happening in Iran. That's for those people to sort out. Meanwhile, just a nod of thanks to the French for helping out with the American Revolution and a great big poo poo for the Hessians. lol. Not hypocritcal on my part, I don't think, but, perhaps all outside people should have just left the colonies to their own devices, you all know that it wasn't about freedom for the new world colonists. It was all about political alliances and hoping to work out new deals with whatever power that became. Some people just bet on the wrong outcome. And the U.S. could also end up on the wrong end of the outcome.

Have I told you that I am a Ron Paul supporter?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

That's precisely what they don't want us to do. To offer encouragement and support, perhaps, but to avoid directly meddling in Iranian affairs.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Actually offering support and encouragement to the people is the best thing. We need to stand by them, if many are protesting, and encourage them to go further than chosing between sides but get more alternatives going. We live oceans apart, oceans apart even with our neighbors. We truly do not know anyone, and we take all the boats that come along that the leaders force upon us be they war, policies, carbon taxes, foreign trade, federal reserve, world banking, oil and petroleum, copyrights, etc. We don't need to get aboard these boats. We need to find the life boats and bail on the ones we're on that are heartless.

Most of all, we need unity, throughout the world, across the oceans, with every country. We need to know each other, appreciate each other, stand by each other, and question everything. I highly doubt either side in their struggle represents the people, so along with support and unity, must come challenging questions and suggesting people explore more options.

Thanks for sharing this. Stars and flag. But how? This is the question, what vehicle do we use for unity and support? And to suggest they go further even, and get alternatives going?

[edit on 23-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
This is propoganda, see right here.

What we feel is best would be the United Nations to call on Iran's regime to hold another election. We all have the courage to face this, so International Community, as your governments to pressure the UN to act on requesting a new election in Iran.

Yes, just what Iran needs is another election.

Please don't spam ATS.

Of course it is part propaganda. Being propaganda doesn't mean always that it isn't true.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Of course we don't know who won. Of course the opposition leader is using this for his own ends.

What the message that should be seen here is - there is a good cross section of Iranians who are smart and want more freedoms. They are tired of being oppressed on every single thing. That women are willing to be beaten and die on the streets for the opportunity to not be shamed and oppressed and ignored.

That there are men who are tired of the religious police state that is Iran.

This is the lesson here.

What the Clerics will hear is - Fathers and Husbands need to beat their women more. That they need MORE oppression on the population. That they need to force feed propaganda MORE.

Because that is what the Mullahocracy does. They care more about their rules and their interpretation of those rules than they do about Iranians. And their sirens call is very satisfying to men in power.

I support Iranians in their quest for freedoms. In their quest to make the government they have understand that they SEE what the government and the Mullahs are doing, and that the Mullahs and the government over step themselves. That a large minority is not something to ignore, nor is it something to beat down.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I have a feeling that if half of you had any idea what was really been going on over there you wouldn't be buying into this BS. Do you guys remember what happened in Iraq? Hundreds and thousands died because of a staged event. IMO This is even worse because the Iranian governments elections were going fine, there was a false report leaked from western media that the election results were rigged resulting in civil unrest.

The US is as this paragraph states going to appear to stay out of it but they are pulling off one of the biggest frauds in history behind the scenes and they won't stop until they have infiltrated enough of the Iranian government to have their own policies and agendas worked out and the American people and the rest of the worl will stand back and not only allow but support a holocaust of the Iranian people all because they are being fed lies from propoganda with hidden agendas like this and the Western media.

But none of the true Iranians have come forward. Probably because Iran is being censored by the PTB and not the other way around.

Pull your heads out of your A#$es people and take a look at whats going on. You can show your support by letting the Iraninan people you care without donating more money to this awful thing or contacting your legal representatives in support of "Democaracy for Iran" they don't need it and you people are getting scammed.

WAKE UP!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Maybe you guys missed Obamas stance on this yesterday or not able to read between the lines. This is what I took from what Obama said, "the beatings will continue until moral improves." That is his stance, he is not going to meddle, just allow it to happen until the west gets their way. He said it is up to the Iranian people to be accepted by the International Community. Or in other words, until the Iranian people accept our western government and demand a revolution their will be no peace in Iran.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

I have a feeling that if half of you had any idea what was really been going on over there you wouldn't be buying into this BS. Do you guys remember what happened in Iraq? Hundreds and thousands died because of a staged event. IMO This is even worse because the Iranian governments elections were going fine, there was a false report leaked from western media that the election results were rigged resulting in civil unrest.

The US is as this paragraph states going to appear to stay out of it but they are pulling off one of the biggest frauds in history behind the scenes and they won't stop until they have infiltrated enough of the Iranian government to have their own policies and agendas worked out and the American people and the rest of the worl will stand back and not only allow but support a holocaust of the Iranian people all because they are being fed lies from propoganda with hidden agendas like this and the Western media.

But none of the true Iranians have come forward. Probably because Iran is being censored by the PTB and not the other way around.

Pull your heads out of your A#$es people and take a look at whats going on. You can show your support by letting the Iraninan people you care without donating more money to this awful thing or contacting your legal representatives in support of "Democaracy for Iran" they don't need it and you people are getting scammed.

WAKE UP!

What a load of horse puckey.

Most of these people have NO access to any information BUT the state information. Your whole premise relies on the idea that Iranians have something even similar to the level access to information to form their own opinions.

If people in Iran believe an OUTSIDE source MORE than what they've been told, after they've endured a lifetime of propaganda programming perhaps their distrust of their own nation's information is THEIR governments own fault.

Wake up indeed.

[edit on 2009/6/24 by Aeons]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Maybe you guys missed Obamas stance on this yesterday or not able to read between the lines. This is what I took from what Obama said, "the beatings will continue until moral improves." That is his stance, he is not going to meddle, just allow it to happen until the west gets their way. He said it is up to the Iranian people to be accepted by the International Community. Or in other words, until the Iranian people accept our western government and demand a revolution their will be no peace in Iran.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by 12.21.12]

That is not what was said. And you would only get that by intentionally trying to undermine the meaning.

It is up to the Iranian people. He means that in the same sense that the USA threw off the British Empire, or united the south and north. It is up to the PEOPLE to challenge the government. True change, true governance comes from the people bringing their government to heel, not through exterior forces enforcement of new ideas.

Your obvious misinterpretation, and inability to understand what should be a known concept by any educated American casts some suspicions on you that's for sure.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I agree that the people of Iran who want to see real change probably need support and I wish them well in their endeavors. However if the US and or UN decide to offer support in the form of verbal encouragement and maybe even some kind of embargo or sanctions to get the leadership in Iran to either hold another election or come to a conclusion without killing half the people in Iran, as soon as that occurs once again we are setting up for a military intervention of some sort. That military intervention would be needed to curtail killings by the regime, once that happens the UN, NATO et al will be blamed for going in yet again.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

It is up to the PEOPLE to challenge the government.

Indeed. This is a very provoking form of propoganda, it will create a more difficult conflict especially if it is promoted by our world leaders.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

We've both probably been fed some propaganda by our respective governments. (I'm assuming, from your comments, that you consider yourself a "true Iranian, " not like your fellow countrymen who "falsely believed" that their election was rigged)

My understanding of events is that it wasn't until there were allegations of impropriety concerning the election that our western news reporters picked up on the story. In other words, they didn't create the story, they just reported on it.

I am well aware that many people in my country and others in the west are not entirely unhappy that the Iranian people are dissatisfied with the current regime in Iran. There are indeed those who would like to see it topple, and those whose interests would be served if it did.

But I think you have swallowed the line that people in Iran would not have risen up if it wasn't for the evil western countries and their propaganda. I think the people in Iran are perfectly capable of thinking for themselves, without our help or anyone else's. In this way you are believing the Iranian regime's propaganda.

We are all fed propaganda, no matter what country we are from. All we can do is listen to all sides and try to get answers for ourselves.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Another Iran post that cannot be verified in any manner

more shadow play

damn their busy trying to get the public to swallow this stuff

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

WAKE UP!

I couldn't have said it better myself. I guess the only thing that some in this thread think the world should do is bomb them all then the people that don't die from the bombs will starve and go poor because all the infrastructure will be destroyed. Then after the US occupies the country there will be an insurgency that finishes the country off. Resulting in probably 2 million dead Iranians and for the simple people out there thats at least 1 million NEDA"S.

Bombing out freedom in the middle east, it always works.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

reply to post by Aeons

WAKE UP!

What a load of horse puckey.

Most of these people have NO access to any information BUT the state information. Your whole premise relies on the idea that Iranians have something even similar to the level access to information to form their own opinions.

If people in Iran believe an OUTSIDE source MORE than what they've been told, after they've endured a lifetime of propaganda programming perhaps their distrust of their own nation's information is THEIR governments own fault.

Wake up indeed.

[edit on 2009/6/24 by Aeons]

I'll see that load of horse puckey and raise it by two. I agree with your
thinking here. Most of the Iranians have limited access to any outside
information. They've sent up a distress beacon and are hoping that the
world finds it.
I am amazed how some interpret speeches. Are they hearing things that
we aren't hearing ? Yeah, right !

top topics

<<   2 >>

join