It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama now resembles Bush? Why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

President Barack Obama is morphing into George W. Bush, as administration attorneys repeatedly adopt the executive-authority and national-security rationales that their Republican predecessors preferred. In courtroom battles and freedom-of-information fights from Washington, D.C., to California, Obama's legal arguments repeatedly mirror Bush's...

www.mcclatchydc.com...

Is it because the people pulling the strings behind the scenes are just using the politics are figure heads to spear head their agendas?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I remember a Bush interview with I think Glenn Beck where he said that the next president would have to make the same choices he had because the available choices didn't leave many options open.

So either it's the same people pulling the strings or the situation is much worse then thay say it is and he doesn't have any options.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
progressive agenda.... ok obama is morphing into bush.. but when bush was in office i remember hearing ( i was young like 14 ) one reason he went to war with iraq was because his father shared the same ideas... both went to yale and were in skulls and bones... obama went to Harvard .. umm.. these IVY league schools... makes me wonder ]

peace love light

good find though .. nice to see some hard evidence of this and making it way to the main stream

new topics

join