It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

R.O.M.A.N.s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This is the story of the Robotic Organic Masonic Alien Ninjas or R.O.M.A.N.s for short.

As crop circle communication between the freemasons and the Aliens broke down in the year of 2009 it became clear that the Aliens intended to invade the earth over the increasing threat of humanities evolution into Indigo. The rise of humans born into Indigo threatened the aliens monopoly on orgone energy which they had been harvesting from earth. The Indigos naturally absorbed more orgone energy preventing for efficient harvest.

The aliens and the freemasons might of been able to reach some kind of accord but for another group of humans who enjoyed making crop circles in farmers fields to increase tourism. Unfortunately, they had no idea that the crop glyphs meant something to some folks and when they put vulgar glyphs in the field the Aliens took it quite hard. The masonic farmer in question tried to destroy the glyph but by the next night the Aliens and crop glyphed the masons back telling them what they could do to themselves.

And so the Great Master of the Orders convened with all the leaders of important nations to inform them of the faux pas and the upcoming invasion. The less important nations were left to play with their face flies as the more important nations exploited their usable farm land for minor corporate profits.

The GM Spoke

"Gentlemen, it is my sad duty to inform you of the most recent Alien communication. In a small farm in Manchester they aliens have told us that they plan to invade over the Indigo evolution"

A clamors out break of whys and oh noes broke out amongst the group of world leaders.

"Calm down , clam down. I know this is disturbing news but we have a plan. We have employed Hondas' best robotics scientists to work with he best geneticists from Monsanto to build the perfect weapon to defend the human race. Using organic material from from the aliens themselves we shall build an army of Robo organic soldiers trained in the ways of martial arts by the one and only Chuck Norris."

"Excuse me?" The confused Prime Minister of Russia protested. "but is there a plan "b"? Because this sounds like an awful plan."

The news networks would say in tomorrows news, that the Prime Minister died in a bear hunting accident.

"So do we have any other disagreements? No? Good then its settled. We shall begin on our army of R.O.M.A.N.s immediately."

To be continued later.... after I buy a bottle of liquor... to forget that I ever wrote this..

More to come.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Is there anything that Chuck Norris CAN'T DO? LOL....that guy is everywhere....now he's saving everyone!

My condolences to the Prime Minister of Russia's family....we will take some Stolichnaya and pour it on his grave....

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Chuck for president!

Send in the Texas Rangers!

join