It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Technology protection

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I want to start a thread on actual methods people have tried that can be used to block or defeat various technologies that may be used against us.

Note to Mod - If this should be in the NWO area instead of technology then please move it.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This is the details of an experiment I tried with a 10Meg pixel thermographic camera. I posted this weeks ago but thought it would make a good start to this new thread.

First I took a standard bath towel (older thinning one) and I soaked it in tap water. Then I wrung it out. I took a thermographic shot of the window then I put the towel over the window and found a 10 degree C difference in temperature. An hour later it was still close to the same low temperature. Other than the fact the towel was cooler than the walls around it the window had completely disapeared.

I then took a 6' section of 8" plastic sewer pipe and placed a coleman lantern (propane set low power) at the one end and placed the still damp towel on the same end as the lantern. I used the camera to look down the pipe and the towel blocked all the heat from the lantern which was another 4' behind the towel. The towel blended nicely with the walls of the pipe and looked like the end of the pipe.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
secret Internet within the Internet

darknets.
en.wikipedia.org...

WASTE
en.wikipedia.org...

GNUnet
en.wikipedia.org...

Crypto-anarchism
en.wikipedia.org...

Entropy (anonymous data store)
en.wikipedia.org...(anonymous_data_store)

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Thanks I had never heard of those things before.

Is there a way to detect the Verichip RFID units? Someone I know is concerned that they are putting them into childrens innoculations.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

Buy a reader, those chips are used for many things, right?

But I think you are right about one thing, you posted this in the wrong forum.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Ok I'll ask the Mods to move it. I figured a thread on defeating tech should be in tech as oposed to being somewhere else.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Hmm, this is the Space Exploration forum, not the Science & Technology.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Nothing beats the good old tin hat.

In my opinion.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you exile...

I think the the best way to be protected against any tech is to know how it works.

People usually fear what they do not understand.
Understand it and it can be fought

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Ok I ordered an RFID reader programmer (high frequency 13.5 mhz). When it comes in I'll figure out ranges and ways to block it and start looking at what items have tags.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Hi,

I have several threads on the RFID thing. Christians consider it the mark of the beast, that no ne can buy or sell without having an RFID chip implnted in their right hand or forehead.

Many others despise it because the refuse to be branded or take any part in a NWO. There are many reasons to be opposed to it, yet many are all for it and cant wait.

These are pictures of the Motorola's MC9090-G RFID handheld reader and the RFIC chip implanted in both of the hands.

I have more but they may not be appropriate on this thread. The new ones are microscopic. Barely visible to the naked eye.

They want us to run our hand over the store scanner to prevent identity theft. That is very deceptive.

P.S All new car tires have tags inbedded in the sidewalls and all electronics. The GPS system in our cars also have a larger version.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I read an article (a year or so ago) about how certain terrorist groups where supposed to be designing RFID readers into bomb detonators so that they could plant them and they would go off when tourists of a certain nationality walked by. They read the chips in the passports.

What got me thinking about this when I went to present my card at work (security) and it gave a read error. Seems the digital camera in my pocket has a chip too and the reader detected that one over the card one. I've been putting various items in front of the reader at work (125 khz unit) but it only so far has detected the camera, and only occasionally. I ordered a newer HF unit so I'll see if it detects anything in stuff I have around the home and work. The problem is there seems to be a bunch of different frequencies these work on so you need the right freq. for each brand of unit.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

It wouldnt surprise me that terrorists wanted to blow our chips away. What a weird group! I wonder if it's possible. They have 2 kinds of RFID chips. One is a tiny glass capsule and the other is a filimint of unknown nature. The first would hold more personal data and be easier to sabotage.

It makes me wonder if they can read my credit cards, those new ID cards also have your social security number on them.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

The idea of chips in my tires bothers me, other than for inventory control I see no reason to have them. The chips should be in a sticker that you can remove, rather than imbeded in the tire.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I found the old article about bombs linked to RFID readers, it was discussed by a security group as a concern, not that a terrorist group was actually doing it. It also said it's much more simpler to design the bomb to explode when it detects any passport than to have it detect the nationality.

www.tgdaily.com...

I found another website saying that the new passports have a shield built into the covers that blocks the RFID chip from working when it is closed. Other sites say it isn't always effective. Seems to be 'special' science on both sides.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by exile1981
Ok I'll ask the Mods to move it. I figured a thread on defeating tech should be in tech as oposed to being somewhere else.

It may get a lot of attention in the survival threads. They still show up as recent posts.

I know how valuable this information is. I hope others know the significance!! It may save their life.

I copied your survival notes. They may come in handy, especially this part about being unnoticed by the enemy. Truly brilliant!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Thanks.

So what other topics should we be researching? Any other devices that you are interested in working around?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

It makes me wonder if they can read my credit cards, those new ID cards also have your social security number on them.

Send your credit cards to me and I'll see how secure they are

Sorry Wonderworld I couldn't resist.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Hi,

This may seem a little off the wall for you but here is some info on RFID chips and my believe as to what they are intended for. It has a Christian twist but shows other images and explantions.

RFID, Bible and NWO

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Well that is funny but more easily on a guy. Just walk up behind him with the scanner pointed at his back pocket and get a clear reading.

Bring your wife over for a game of I spy your identity. I'll have a few cold ones out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join