It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bluebeam, bombing the moon, aliens attack?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
So here's a question for those who like a good conspiracy theory.
WHAT IF...
they are bombing the moon, and it supposedly "pisses off" the alien race that is said to be hiding up there? But say there ISN'T one up there...and the government is going to use project bluebeam as many have been speculating for some time now, to stage an alien invasion. Say it looks convincing and causes mass panic, which gives the world governments the perfect opportunity to become the NWO.
Do you think maybe NASA really is tied in to all of this in some way?
Just throwing it out there. I'm bored. And I'm suffering from insomnia. Again.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

I suppose anything is possible but who truly knows what the government is ever up too in the crazy things that it does.

Having lived in California and Florida for most of my life I am used to alien invasions. They don't exactly scare me...passport please!

[Mod edit - quote replaced with Reply To: tab]

[edit on 20/6/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

That theory is exactly what I believe may play out. Great minds!

Let's hope the P's zap the bomb before NASA decide to detonate in all their wisdom.

wZn

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Well anything is possible, your theory does sound like it could be a possibility in some probability. With all the rumors of a secret alien civilization on the Moon you theory actually has some backing. Although I am not to sure about the legitimacy of Bluebeam what you say is certainly a possibility. I personally do not think it will happen, however that is my opinion. Never the less, good post because you put a very reasonable theory out there.

Alchemist 7...

This is the rare time I wish either we had a negative star system or I was a mod. I mean what are you, 12?

[edit on 6/20/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The concept of setting a bomb off on the moon has been around since the 50's.

Back then a nuke attached to an ICBM was the weapon of choice.

Carl Sagan was involved with it too, the plan was to test for organic material in the dust cloud as well as observe the effects of a mushroom cloud in such a low gravity environment.

More reading:

www.space.com...

[edit on 20/6/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Just a little late night humor. Seemed like a quote from Dazed and Confused.... unlike you...Ventessa has a sense of humor

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Didnt you know that Carl Sagan secretly believed their were Alien Civilizatons on the moon. The government gave him a deadly disease, because they feared he would speak out about it.

Of course, he wanted to nuke every last one of them. The only sensible thing to do to avoid Alien invasion and the never ending probing of our nether regions.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Carl Sagan was involved with it too, the plan was to test for organic material in the dust cloud as well as observe the effects of a mushroom cloud in such a low gravity environment.

"hey Carl... errmmm not sure how to tell you this, but....errrm there WAS life there... but..."

To the OP...

I would just add that those ticked off Aliens that we bombed will wait till the false flag event then hit us with all they got...

Now wouldn't THAT be a kicker?

[edit on 20-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Yep, there is some strange stuff going on these days. When I heard about Nasa possibly bombing the moon, I thought myself; "What the heck are they trying to hide up there?" Each day the news cycle gets wackier and wackier. Bombing the moon?

In regards to Project Bluebeam being used to simulate an alien invasion, possibly; who really knows what the goons are capable of. I know a little about the alleged Bluebeam project and it is very interesting if it is true. I read somewhere that the Haarp facility in Alaska may have something to do with it but I am unsure.

Bear with me, Bluebeam is a project designed by the Air Force to simulate a world event through the means of holographic images? My recollection on the subject is a little hazy so if someone would be so kind and clear it up for me that would be great. Anyway, good theory and may be a reality.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Jakes51]

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Jakes51]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Let me point out (again) that mankind has been bombing the moon for half a century now. The last bomb dropped there was by the japanese, actually just a few weeks ago. Funny, just one thread about it then.

Before mankind was bombing the moon asteroids did it. On a scale that make nuclear bombs look like wet firecrackers.

So far i am not aware of any aliens objecting, either to us bombing them, nor the universe.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
OP... I'm sure many of us have had similar thoughts about Aliens coming from the moon to visit us since seeing the photos of the moon with supposed bases! I would like to know why it has taken so long for another crew to investigate the moon? Was there an Alien base? Were there Aliens? Maybe there were/are which is why NASA now want to send a bomb there but if they do this it will only initiate some kind of war with us... I question why they would do this considering the Aliens have done nothing to us except possible abductation which is very difficult to believe unless you have actually experienced it!

On the Paranormal forum i have started a topic on my experiences with paranormal events maybe you can take a look if interested.

CX

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I know it does seem a litte far fetched for some people, but it's an interesting theory.

Flip it around, how do you think our governments would react if an alien race started bombing the moon for research purposes?

I seriously believe they would just start firing back without a second thought.

Either way, it will be an interesting and possibly tense time for those who think there really is aliens up there.

CX.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemst7
*Snip*

you know, i don't know if you're trying to be cute or something?
but that type of comment is just plain immature and annoying.

this is ATS, where people can come and posit ideas like this.

save it for the nascar forums, buddy.

[Mod Edit - quote snipped]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Scenario:

The whole thing is live on TV. Houston can be heard.
"OK impact is imminent in 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, WHAT THE!?" A beam comes from the moon and the device explodes.
"Are you guys seeing this!? Get me the President!!"
"This is the President, I'm going to send them a nasty letter......"

Could you guys imagine if this really was their way of disclosure? Bombing the moon haha how 1950's

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemst7
*Snip*

thanks for contributing to the forum, wacky ideas? NASA comming up with the idea to nuke the Moon because of global warming is a wacky idea!

[Mod Edit - snipped quote]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX

Flip it around, how do you think our governments would react if an alien race started bombing the moon for research purposes?

I seriously believe they would just start firing back without a second thought.

CX.

Aliens would know about the attack way before they even did it, and give warnings and maybe even deactivate the nuclear bomb.

If there are indeed aliens in the moon then this will not work, if usa does blow up the moon then there where no aliens. and if the usa did blow up the moon I will hate it for the rest of my life because this is going way way way way too far.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
So here's a question for those who like a good conspiracy theory.
WHAT IF...
Just throwing it out there. I'm bored. And I'm suffering from insomnia. Again.

Hey Ventessa, that just could be how the world unites to fight the common goal. Down with the Klingons, Gray's, and who ever else .
I've got a cure for that insomnia and boredom all in one. Common over and we'll....ah....talk about it.....hehe.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Ah yes I can just see it now...

Muslim, Jew and Christian... standing side by side, shoulder to shoulder to meet the Alien threat....

As the World unites... all for one and one for all...

Ummmm

Isn't that a New World Order?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
Aliens would know about the attack way before they even did it, and give warnings and maybe even deactivate the nuclear bomb.

And how did you come up with THAT conclusion?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join