It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA scientists confirm "junk" DNA is not of this earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Lloyd Pye reveals (in 1999) that scientist's have proof we are the result of ET's matting with or modifying primitive hominid DNA.

To summarize his theory: Humans originated by an ET race taking life from this planet, probably an ape like creature and modifying it's DNA to make it more like that of the ET's. The only real difference is they created blocks to disable full use of the brain so that we wouldn't become as smart as them but smart enough to function with some autonomy and independence. The reason for all this was to mine for gold in Africa, which the ET's need for something or other.

Makes you wonder about all the gold the world government supposedly have in storage.
To make people believe it is abundant, let them wear trinkets and jewelry while you ship the bulk of it off-planet.

Makes perfect sense.

An Evening With Lloyd Pye

Google Video Link

Lloyd Pye - Everything you Know is Wrong

Google Video Link

food for thought

[edit on 18-6-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Actually, the ET's didn't manipulate the DNA in Early Man per say, but crossbreeded themselves with the early Hominid.
The Gold, apparently, was needed for their dwindling atmosphere on their home-planet.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
One trouble... There is no "Prof. Sam Chang" anywhere outside of this one article. The article claims that this person is the head of the project, when in fact the head of the Human Genome project was Dr. Francis Collins until he stepped down last year. The current pro-temp director of the project is Alan E. Guttmacher.

Congratulations, you've bought a bridge on the internet. it will be delivered in 6 to 8 weeks via FedEx.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I am sorry to disapoint you, but Human genome project was completed in 2003.
Article is recent, i assume?
"Junk" DNA, which is clearly not junk, was called so because it is not coding for proteins and is not (big question) ,or was assumed that it was not part of control mechanisms. Aka - junk. Now it is clear that it is not junk, however it is just as clear that it does not code for proteins. Proteins are needed for blood vessels, immune system and even short search in pubmed for professor Chang (without a first name!) and his anonymous (anons?) collegaes. By the way,i found on internet that this is a repost of older article (still after 2003) and his name is Sam Chang.
Naturally Chinese name was chosen since there are a lot of respectable Changs who published articles. But there is a way around it. For example, search Chang,dna,extraterrestrial. Since article is clearly about those.
Well,

See Details. No items found.

You can search Pubmed by yourself.
www.pubmed.org
It got majority of scientific articles world wide,with abstracts.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Very nice !!! This is pretty much how it went down..
He atleast has an explaination ffs..

The Evo dudes have no explaination, they haide behind Million of years..

Sooo ridiculous ...

S and F I agree with Pye , and he have the guts to speak on Fox about it too.. Great man ...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Junk DNA is a myth, just like ''we use 10% of our brains''. This junk DNA is called... meh let me grab my biology book... well I can't find it either... so i'll explain and maybe someone will find the name for me.
DNA replication is made by a lot of protein.
First a protein called DNA Helicase split the DNA double helix in Half.
Then some little protéine wich I can't translate the name just fix themsleves to the now splitted DNA to help his stabilization.

Then another really important protein called DNA primase will then start a primer from wich another protein called DNA polymerase will start his job to replicate
(putting a guanine in front of cytosine or an adenine in front of a thymine or vice versa)
Then after you got 2 branch of DNA... Yeah I skipped a lot of details. But now you still dont know why we got this junk DNA?

Well remember DNA polymerase? Well this little guy need something to grab on to be able to replicate DNA. So when he gets to the end of the chain, well he can't continu and the DNA chain is getting shorter and shorter everytime it replicate. So this junk DNA is there to just be there at every end of the chain to protect real important DNA in the middle. When this junk DNA is over, well you know, you cant produce stuff and you start to age.

Also the term DNA scientist is somewhat retarded

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I've always wondered about this so-called "junk dna" and have always suspected that surely it must have some purpose otherwise nature would have eliminated it from the dna strand at some point in time.

But here's a thought ... have any of you ever wondered just how the incredibly complex and detailed physical structure of the body is arrived at if basically it's only the info contained within dna that is used to construct our bodies ?
What I'm tying to say for example is how do the multiplying cells "know" how to say construct the fingers ? What tells a blood vessel that it's time to stop growing in a certain direction and time to branch, or turn left or turn right instead of just growing continuosly in a straight line? How are growing cells "informed' that an arm or a leg has reached a certain length and should stop at that point ? In fact, where is the info stored that dictates we only should have 2 arms and 2 legs and that they MUST be in only a certain physical position on the body ?

In other words, it's possible that this junk dna actually is of critical importance as it somehow encodes the physical 3d structure of the organism ... otherwise I just don't see how billions of cells can combine themselves into the right spatial arrangement that becomes the finished creature.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zetabeam

''Junk'' DNA only purpose is to prevent the protein (called DNA polymerase) responsible for DNA replication to kinda ''eat'' the core of a chromosome where all the precious info in stocked. This protein need something to support it to be abble to replicate. When they reach the end of a chromosome, they can't be supported and they stop replicating and a little bit of the chromosome is not replicated. Junk DNA purpose is to be wasted. Without it, you'll be dead long ago.
spermatozoide and ovocyte (egg) do not work the same way. I can't remember how but I think some kind of protein put some extra ''junk DNA'' to each end of the chromosome. Or maybe it work a completly different way. But I know some scientists are trying to find a way to prevent ageing this way. By making regular cell to split like sexual cell.

top topics

join