It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Video Contest Entry) Normality Episode 1: The Self

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Hello my friends. Toraylin here. We've been busy here at the Twisted Thicket. I am very proud to present to you Normality as my video contest entry. Enjoy.

Welcome to Normailty. In our first episode Toraylin delves into the Human Consciousness to try and explain where it is our personal identities reside.

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 18-6-2009 by toraylin]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
WOW! What a amazingly put together Entry! Top stuff there and you work great with the camera,

This really is a top class entry. you raised the bar here

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

There is a ATS video contest? Can someone please provide me a link to the competitions terms&conditions or related thread?

When does the competition close for entries?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scooby Doo
reply to post by asala

There is a ATS video contest? Can someone please provide me a link to the competitions terms&conditions or related thread?

When does the competition close for entries?

There you go

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We're looking for incredible amateur videographers from the ranks of ATS members, as I'm sure we have several. All you need to do is create that amazing video entry, upload it to our media portal, then create a new thread (and embed your video) in our ATS Video Forum before June 30, 2009.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

Thank you very much asala that means alot coming from you. I've been working everyday (atleast an hour a day) since you told me about the contest and that I should enter it, so really i have you to thank for setting me on this road hehe.

I hope it has a chance

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

Yeah just follow the link asala provided and you should find the information you're looking for.

There is still lots of time to make an entry we have until june 30th to enter the contest. Hope that helps!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by toraylin

Thanks guys. I will see what I can produce.

BTW, Very nice video, I enjoyed it.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by toraylin

You did a great job! Very well done! Professionally done!

Looking forward to your next video.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Thank you very much Scooby Doo, you aswell Deaf Alien my friend.

I will be hard at work soon on the script for the next episode, there are many contenders for topics. We shall see what happens.

Looking to keep with the reality and perception path for a while so it will definitely be about us humans and the scocieties we live in.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
S&F,
. good job, well put together.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
HulaAnglers thank you so much. I'm glad you liked it. I wonder why you havent entered the contest hehe.

Unfortunately there is 2 days left. I thought more people would enter. We'll see!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
once again an excellent job dude. always enjoy your videos.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Wow thank you very much NephraTari to have you give me praise means alot.

I'm trying to bring it! I've grown alot on ATS from start to well where I am today, I put up my first piece here on ATS. I am glad that you appreciate my work.

I have enjoyed many of your posts aswell over the years and hope to see many more

new topics

top topics

join