It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Illuminati invent TV's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Since TV is the biggest mind control ever, do you think it was created by them?

the first ever TV Broadcast was done by the Third Reich in the 1930s. So perhaps that says something right there.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
There are some who are suggesting TVs have a lot to do with the Illuminati. And that, with the advent of compulsory high definition and digital broadcast greater mind control powers will be reached (and energy manipulation). There was a pretty interesting video on google that explained the science behind it in an interesting way, I will try to find it when I have finished work.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I dont know, I highly doubt Paul Gottlieb Nipkow was a member of the Illuminati.

He devised the Idea behind the TV while sitting, ALONE, spinning a disk infront of an oil lamp on Christmas eve 1883.

all of his work would have been meant nothing if it hadnt been for Alexander Bain who invented the fax machine some years before.

I am by far not an expert on the Illuminati, and this is the first I have ever heard of them being directly connected with the Third Reich

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Speaking of uncontrolled paranoia, mind control, false flag, deception, and the like maybe the Illuminati invented the Internet?

We all lose hours each day to it, surfing when we should be working, and far worse!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

Philo Farnsworth invented the first fully electronic television. World War II came along and the invention was sidelined. Instead of becoming rich, Mr Farnsworth did win a carton of cigarettes on a game show.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

ahh thanks I couldn't remember farnsworths name for some reason

In a 1996 videotaped interview by the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, available on Google video,[14] Elma Farnsworth recounts Philo's change of heart about the value of television, after seeing how it showed man walking on the moon, in real time, to millions of viewers:

Interviewer: The image dissector was used to send shots back from the moon to earth.
Elma Farnsworth: Right.
Interviewer: What did Phil think of that?
Elma Farnsworth: We were watching it, and, when Neil Armstrong landed on the moon, Phil turned to me and said, "Pem, this has made it all worthwhile." Before then, he wasn't too sure.

From the Wiki.

As an "industry insider"
, I feel that very rarely are there positive effects from TV. It takes moments like that to bring it full circle.

and here is a little bit to help fuel the conspiracy view point....

Although Philo T. Farnsworth is sometimes quoted as telling his son Kent, with regard to television:

"There’s nothing on it worthwhile, and we’re not going to watch it in this household, and I don’t want it in your intellectual diet."

His family's website makes it clear that this is Kent's summation of his father's view, rather than a quote.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by drsmooth23]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
John Logie Baird - designed the television in Scotland end of not an illuminati

Wee Mad Mental

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I had a post there followed up with more details:

teslaandlyne (1 year ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Remove Amazing, more advanced than Tesla. It looks like TV in the 1950s. Hey, RCA stole the German TV business after WWII ,what a rip. Too bad Germany is an occupied country now. So is America.

jonbecker03 (11 months ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam this isn't actual television footage. videotape didn't exist in the late thirties. nor is it a kinescope. this is NOT how the images appeared on the screen. apparently, these are in studio films taken at the same time that television cameras were pointed at these performers. IF the footage is in fact authentic. german television in the thirties wasn't appreciably more advanced than american or british tv.

aussiebeachut (10 months ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam Re: Definition You are right these are just films both 16mm and 35mm but in regards to definition.. Germany was the leader with 441 line definition fron February 1937. Britain had 405 lines from November 1936 and the USA was yet to begin but when it did in 1939.. it adopted the German 441 line standard until the early 1940s when it switched to 525 lines. The technology advances by Engineers (from many countries) saw TV definition leap from around 30 lines to 441 in just 10 years.

So yes the Illuminati developed TV in Germany.
Also the atomic bomb and the Tesla free energy foo or ufo saucers
and many other things.

Tesla invented the parts for radio, Marconi was selling them and the
US and Europe had Nazi sending encrypted messages around the
world. So was Japan. All playing with the latest 'cell phone' to their
own distruction. With out pay to the patent holder.

ED: I left another message:

TV broadcast from RCA used AM for the analogue picture scan and FM from Armstrong for the audio. Tesla patented the first parts for radio that Marconi sold and when radio went to war the Nazis used encryption. Tesla never got paid and when he did the US courts decided with Tesla and Marconi lost a payday on his claims since the US didn't have to pay Tesla.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6/16/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

join