It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The conspiracy of "Chat Admin"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Ok. Those were in chat half hour back would have come acoss this mystery "Chat Admin". Who came in and remained idle for some time and then made a shocking announcement that chat will go grayscale in the next week. And all the threatening, coaxing and reverse psychology by me all other members in chat didnt bring up anything useful. And finally the Chat Admin dissapeared in the strange way he appeared.

Something is serious down here. And we were discussing about who that might be. I said it was bot, Deaf Alien said it was SO, and others said it might be Springer or Djarmus. But I have seen Djarmus many times in chat and he comes in with his regular screen name. I also did a search in member list and no member named Chat Admin came up.

We need disclosure now.

Chat Admin disclosure project

What do you guys think?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Dr. Love is Chat Admin. He comes on being all
because he's been nipping with his shot glass collection
just before signing on.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
And one more thing which i noticed is that mods are not co-operative in this issue. Mirthfulme was present and he was avoiding the issue altogether.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I doubt it. Did you see the responses? It seemed as though they were compiled using an artificial intelligence bot.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by peacejet

Chat Admin IS SkepticOverlord.

Who else do you think it was?

Come on!!!! I make you a bet!

Flag my next 10 thread if I am right

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

No way it is not SO. SO is too busy to be on chat. If I win you are taking me on a ride on your space ship to the Low Earth Orbit and eventually to your planet pleiadas and back. Is this bet fine?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet
they were compiled using an artificial intelligence bot.

Hey ya Dr. Love ..... Peacejet just said you post like a bot!

Banned in 5 .... 4 ..... 3 .......

(only kidding)

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I believe the "Chat Admin" made reference to the movie "Duck Soup " by the Marx brothers as a slightly veiled warning to all in chat that there is trouble afoot in the near future.

The wealthy Mrs. Teasdale (Margaret Dumont) insists that Rufus T. Firefly (Groucho Marx) be appointed leader of the small, bankrupt country of Freedonia before she will continue to provide much-needed financial assistance. Meanwhile, neighboring Sylvania is attempting to take over the country. Sylvanian ambassador Trentino (Louis Calhern) tries to foment a revolution, woos Mrs. Teasdale, and attempts to dig up dirt on Firefly by sending in spies Chicolini (Chico Marx) and Pinky (Harpo Marx).

Duck Soup

Freedonia may be the Code word for a special operation by the Chat Illuminati

Were by we might find ourselves being herded into special chat rooms for reprogramming or be replace by evil doppelgangers.

In the "mirror scene," Pinky, dressed as Firefly, pretends to be Firefly's reflection in a missing mirror, matching his every move — including ones that begin out of sight — to near perfection until the end of the scene. Eventually, and to their misfortune, Chicolini, also disguised as Firefly, collides with both of them.

I have taken up my chat BOB and fled to the secret NPO(New Penguin Order) Bunker to wait out this event.

SAVE YOURSELVES !!!

[edit on 16-6-2009 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I don't believe that there was a Chat Admin without a screenshot...and one that isn't obviously photoshopped...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

I have taken a screenshot of his announcement. Want to post that here? But i want to make sure that it is within T&C first.

[edit on June 15th, 2009 by peacejet]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

It is getting more dangerous by the minute.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
I don't believe that there was a Chat Admin without a screenshot...and one that isn't obviously photoshopped...

oh sure,a forum Moderator questions the existence of the "Chat Admin".

Who would of expected that...

You know MS, the Super Mods and such, don't Tell you the "Special Secrets" of Modness until your a Super MOD and by then it's to late .

...and yet you foster this Secret society !!!!

Take a good look around you a realized that they obfuscated the truth from you as well.

I have seen CHAT ADMIN with my own eyes !!!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Not to mention there were nearly 20 eye witnesses for that. Even schrodingers dog saw the mystery admin.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Not to mention there were nearly 20 eye witnesses for that. Even schrodingers dog saw the mystery admin.

I don't know what you're talking about.

"Chat Admin becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. "Rat on your pop, and Chat Admin will get you. After that my guess is that you will never hear from him again. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone."

[edit on 15 Jun 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
What are you all talking about?

It was my gran and the girls
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e093bbe9bda2.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 15-6-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I have taken a screenshot of his announcement. Want to post that here? But i want to make sure that it is within T&C first.

I said one that wasn't photoshopped...

Originally posted by The Utopian Penguin
oh sure,a forum Moderator questions the existence of the "Chat Admin".

My forum affiliation doesn't prevent me from recognizing hogwash when I hear/read it...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The challenge has been laid down.

Lets see this screenshot. *goes back to lurking*

[edit on 16-6-2009 by fooffstarr]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

You want me to get banned?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by peacejet

If you aren't hoaxing anything then you have nothing to worry about.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

I am not hoaxing. Schro, zaz and others are playing with this thread. They were in chat at that time. All I want to know is; who the chat admin is?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join