It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Know About These Experiments?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Check out the following link...

www.darpa.mil...

You'll notice that the following programs are not available for viewing:

1) Coalition Network Experimentation (CoNE)
2) Electric Curtain

Does anyone have information related to these programs?

Mr. M

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Never heard of them, but then again, I don't follow Mil projects THAT closely. I must say though that Electric Curtain.. that sounds horrifying!

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Yeah, it does sound kind of strange, doesn't it?

I was wondering exactly what that was also... I think it might be some kind of force field, but I'm not sure...

Mr. M

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The Electric Curtain is a US Navy program to utilize shockwaves in destroying incoming torpedoes.
This is well underway and is showing positive results.

Sorry no link.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Since you folks started talking about this, it looks like Darpa shut off those links........

Surprise, surprise....don't want the natives gettin' too dang smart, now do we?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Weird...

Who cares though. They can kiss my ass...

Mr. M

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Here's one link they didn't shut.

www.darpa.mil...

Electric Curtain is developing an anti-torpedo defense that utilizes pressure shock waves to destroy incoming torpedoes.
The Electric Curtain would require no conventional ammunition and would leverage the power of electric ships.

zero lift

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
i dont know whether this is same or not i m heard about the some PROJECT OF UMBRELLA ,it sound like a electric curtain but this thing is use in the biggest city like a new york.according the story when they generate the power of IR or EMagnetic this can destroy the incoming missile or may be it shield from the satellite attack that only what i know

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
well if u get a really big magnet then you can really stop anything i mean all the bullets would ethier go away or increase speed and hit the magnet
its an equal opertunity weapon

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Nice list of projects. I haven't heard of any of them, but I'm going to read about them now. Thanks.

[Edited on 8-5-2004 by Ess Why Kay]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This could be part of the Coalition Network Experimentation though it doesn't come out and say it

www.adiesa.aeema.asn.au...

I think the name is self explanatory setting up a Network among the coalition forces.

Similar link here

In any coalition operation we face a continuing challenge where we must strike a balance between classified information sharing among coalition partners and a requirement to protect each coalition partner�s information sources and collection capabilities as defined by each nation�s laws and regulations.

www.isn.ethz.ch...

[Edited on 8-5-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
You cant open them because tehyre secure access .pdf files man Get john the pass ripper and a adobe reader man

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
No doubt now that we are being watched. Tax paid security. How nice.

Ash

new topics

top topics

join