It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunker harrasses and terrorizes 9/11 family members and truthers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The purpose of this post is to bring attention to 9/11 truthers and 9/11 family members that post on this forum that there is someone who has been recording phone calls and terrorizing and harrassing 9/11 family members and 9/11 truthers.

That person's name is Troy Sexton from West Virginia. He was banned a couple days ago by the name of "Brad James" and is currently using the name "Big Unit" on this forum. He was also a JREF poster and was banned from there December 31, 2006 for threatening members. He was also arrested at a Dodgers baseball game for using physical violence.

Most 9/11 Truthers know family member Bob McIlvaine (video) who lost his son Bobby in the towers on 9/11. Here's a telephone call that Troy made to 9/11 family member Bob McIlvaine

Apparently Troy even asked Bob to put a bullet in his head (notice how Troy conveniently left that out). Mrs. McIlvaine was very shaken up by this, and understandably so. Troy has a history of harassing members of this movement by crank calling them on the phone (and he recently harassed 9/11 First Responder John Feal by calling him at least 30x according to John), but this is the first time his efforts focused on a 9/11 family member.

If that call angers you, then don't watch his other videos that he's been advertising in the 9/11 forum or all over YouTube under more than one account. If he contacts you, call the FBI.

I will close with this:

terrorist -
a person who terrorizes or frightens others in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature.

***NOTE TO THE MODS *** If this person is going to be allowed to post here after already being banned once a couple days ago, then people should be made aware of this person's motives and history. That is what this thread is intended for.

Edit to add -

Glen Beck has the audacity to call 9/11 truthers terrorists and a threat to this country when there are people like Troy up above that has a criminal record and is already doing some of the things that Glen Beck says we will do.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted by _BoneZ_

That person's name is Troy Sexton from West Virginia. He was banned a couple days ago by the name of "Brad James" and is currently using the name "Big Unit" on this forum. He was also a JREF poster and was banned from there December 31, 2006 for threatening members. He was also arrested at a Dodgers baseball game for using physical violence.

Well that explains it then. I thought there was something familiar about "Big Unit". Wasn't Troy from West Virginia arrested and also given jail time by a patriotic judge?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Yeah, I saw "Big Unit" yesterday or few days ago on ATS, he started a thread initiating some sort of "challenge" out to you BoneZ.

Interesting information, thanks for sharing, I was wondering what this persons motives were.

If anything, this proves that the mere notion of questioning the official story behind 9/11 has its consequences, and appears to be a touchy subject. You know what that means? -- Real Conspiracy!

Regards,

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
[edit on 13-6-2009 by eightonefive]

CX

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Correct me if i'm wrong, is it not against T&C's to post a members personal details for all to see? Even if this guy is in the wrong, you can't put someones home address on a public forum.

Conspiracy or not and whether this member is out of order or not, i think this thread is best left to the management to deal with.

I might be wrong on that, but it just stinks of a big messy thread waiting to happen.

CX.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Correct me if i'm wrong, is it not against T&C's to post a members personal details for all to see? Even if this guy is in the wrong, you can't put someones home address on a public forum.

I U2U'd eightonefive about his posting of personal information and he deleted his post.

This thread is about bringing awareness to those that Troy would harrass, nothing more.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I think Troy is hilarious. I saw where he made a video of himself at a Gage event in Cincinnati. He was pretending to be a truther. He was filming himself trying to wake up the sheeple. In the event he's wearing a tin foil hat. Comedy gold.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Unit
I think Troy is hilarious. I saw where he made a video of himself at a Gage event in Cincinnati. He was pretending to be a truther. He was filming himself trying to wake up the sheeple. In the event he's wearing a tin foil hat. Comedy gold.

Troy's back and bragging about himself.

Troy, do you get paid to post, or do you have no life?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

***NOTE TO THE MODS *** If this person is going to be allowed to post here after already being banned once a couple days ago, then people should be made aware of this person's motives and history. That is what this thread is intended for.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

This guy is complete garbage. I'm wondering what kind of comlex this guy has? Maybe he got beat up by girls when he was in elementary school, so now he is 'proving' is toughness by harrassing people. Over the phone, of course.

Pathetic.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Looks like he's finally been banned, again. Let's see if he comes back, again.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
In all fairness you'd be surprised how backwards the social service programs are in West Virginia. They obviously can't keep up with the demand for all the people there that need constant supervision by the state.

I feel very sorry for Mr. McIlvaine that he would have to put up with that, especially after losing his son.

I say some more jail time is in order, especially if the right authorities are contacted (statute of limitations hasn't expired has it?). I'm sure some good charges can be drummed up. Then some forum issues might just clear themselves up.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
I feel very sorry for Mr. McIlvaine that he would have to put up with that, especially after losing his son.

How low-life of a person does one have to be to do something like that to someone that lost a son? Would one even be considered a human after doing something like that?

Or to harrass a 9/11 first responder, John Feal, who is dying from the toxic air on 9/11, calling him 30+ times?

I posted a definition of a terrorist in my OP. Everything that Troy has been documented as doing, Troy could be classified as a homegrown terrorist.

With Troy having kids, one wonders how Troy would react if one of his kids were killed and someone constantly called him and harrassed him, made fun of him, called him names and told him to put a bullet in his head. How would Troy react to the scenario?

Too bad he's again banned to answer that question. He may be along shortly under yet another name.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
He sounds like Doctor Phill .

[edit on 13-6-2009 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The following story was related regarding the South Carolina Motley lawfirm's, case on behalf of the victims of 911. The case was against the Saudi Royal Family. Now if any of you have been in a big Federal case, let me tell you, things get very strange.. weird stuff 'happens'...And I was told that you do not mess with the Saudi's cause they have more money than G-d, and money can buy whatever it needs to buy and will...

The case was compromized to the point that a federal Judge had to throw it out. The agents behind this effort were ex-DIA dirty operatives. Firstly, they recommended a french "expert" as an expert witness, an expert whose only claim to fame was that he wrote a book, who ended up admitting on the stand that the only research he did for his book was to "read the internet"... This did not go over well in the courtroom...

The second part... well, Ill save the second part, i dont recall a name I need to recall...... while waiting for that you might enjoy my last series of posts in the Maryln Monroe thread.LINK

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by seataka

What the Helsinki does your post have to do with this topic?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by seataka

The following story was related regarding the South Carolina Motley lawfirm's, case on behalf of the victims of 911. The case was against the Saudi Royal Family. Now if any of you have been in a big Federal case, let me tell you, things get very strange.. weird stuff 'happens'...And I was told that you do not mess with the Saudi's cause they have more money than G-d, and money can buy whatever it needs to buy and will...

The case was compromized to the point that a federal Judge had to throw it out. The agents behind this effort were ex-DIA dirty operatives. Firstly, they recommended a french "expert" as an expert witness, an expert whose only claim to fame was that he wrote a book, who ended up admitting on the stand that the only research he did for his book was to "read the internet"... This did not go over well in the courtroom...

The second part... well, Ill save the second part, i dont recall a name I need to recall...... while waiting for that you might enjoy my last series of posts in the Maryln Monroe thread.LINK

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
what does this have to do with this?
citibanks stock saudi digg how much did the saudis lose on wall street bailout?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
What a "Tool"!

The call was obviously to harass, humiliate, and a huge power trip.

Anyone with this mentality needs to be banned from any forum.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join