It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Phoenix Arizona 6-11-09

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
My wife and I just sat outside with just about half the neighborhood and watched a huge diamond shaped object for over 45 minutes. The object started out looking spherical and then changed to a diamond and became brighter and was self illuminated as the sun went down.

In the first few minutes we are only taking images and as we were a military helicopter went over the house and was heading in the direction of the object. Several planes were in the area and they were doing circles. They would fly towards the object, circle to the left and come right to head towards the object again. I live in Phoenix in the north central valley. A friend who lives to the West in Sun City called and said it looked like it was right over his house. So to me the object in my image is twenty miles away and at least 6,000 to 8,000 feet up.

I am not saying it is extra terrestrial, just that it is a UFO. It was the brightest and largest object like this I have ever witnessed. With my little Nikon camera, it doesn't do it justice. To the naked eye it was much larger and brighter than my zoom could handle.

I did my best, sorry I went sideways for a second but in the moment you really don't think you just react.

I have video and images. Here is the You tube link:

www.youtube.com...

Here is the military chopper
pic40.picturetrail.com...

Here is a still image of the object

Here it is a little larger

I loaded the video on You tube just now, not sure how long until it posts. Just wanted to share what we saw. Take care all

[edit on 11-6-2009 by arizonascott]

[edit on 11-6-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hello Sir,

Come join us on this thread and add your stuff to it!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
You may want to check out this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
with the same sighting!

[edit on 6/11/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about!

Too bad you can't really tell what it is, it's just a white spot on that video. Could be Venus, but if it disappeared then apparently it is not.

Strange indeed..

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Interesting.. I'm in Phoenix, as well.

It was a weather balloon around Kingman.

new topics

top topics

join