It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU security proposals are 'dangerously authoritarian'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

I feel bad cuz I don't know how you can understand each other..I constantly have to say ''what'' so many times i fell like a dip#..

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

I have the same problem.. just try and pick out key words and say yes as much as possible.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Funny how non mass media conspiracy theories can tune
in everyone cause we know this happened that way and not their way.

Actually the analysis of WWII is told by many people in different ways
but all censored by the Illuminati.
If something gets published like Patton going to the Baltic in
a book, the book is never seen again.
Not even the author may know of the why but he found something
that had to be classified.
If the story comes out again to be sure the real reason will not be
told.

ED: I think we'll do OK as long as the EU doesn't put us in the abandoned
Hitler caves and work camps to make over unity devices to
counter Russia from stopping the gas pile line at the Ukraine.

[edit on 6/11/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I doubt it will ever get that bad, the future of the EU is either a democratic economic and military superpower superstate or a continuation of exactly what it is now..

I think the agenda is to make more and more money without causing too much trouble.. especially after the last 2000 years of war. I find it very hard to believe that the powers that be want to build up our wealth and status in order to confine us to slavery.. it doesn't make sense.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
Not sneering at all..I feel bad for the people i know in Cork..

Trust me,its not that bad here in the states..

hahahahahah

dude, when's the last time you entered the US as a tourist through an airport?

US has being taking finger prints and photos of tourists for years. Europe isn't even on the first step in comparison. You may be occasionally asked to remove your boots, but in the US I had to take off my flip-flops!

What you may not know is how easy it is to cross any of the hundreds of borders in any of the 27 EU countries (with the exception of UK). Many borders come and go as you drive down the highway, you don't even slow down from 80mph as you go from Belgium to Holland, then Germany to Austria to Slovenia and back to Italy, France, Spain and Portugal. (do you guys still have to drive at 55?)

lol

... and you can still approach a cop in most european countries without the fear of getting tazed, arrested or shot.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

What have I been telling you brother!! Pro European, Anti Lisbon Treaty! Lisbon is the first step towards a one government europe, then we can kiss our rights goodbye!

Great Post!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kcfusion

As i said to you the last time I was talking to you about this skin..

Its either vote Yes for Lisbon and lose sovereignty to a totalitarian but uber powerful and wealthy superstate

Or

Vote no for the economic collapse of my country..

So im not going to vote at all because im 50:50..

The world is changing and to have any clout, you need to be a superpower.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Big Brother (EU) is watching.

Welcome to the New World Order.

Looks like Europe beat North America to the punch.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rob37n

The underground movement has already started, but instead of it being physical, it's on the internet. Unfortunately, this time it's a losing battle, and there hasn't been any Lincoln to free us yet, Obama obviously isn't going to do anything.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Instead of rooting out criminals and evildoers they clap down on all people in the name of evenhandedness.

Sounds like Hitler won afterall. Fortress Europe is alive and well.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I will say, back in the US, it was alot easier to live under the radar and completely outside the system than it is in Europe. While alot of the major urban and metropolitan areas are getting bad, beyond them, it's easy to officially be "nonexistant". In Europe, however, I've never been anywhere where I didn't need tons and tons of documentation for this, that, and the other. And I've never seen so many CCTV and other surveilance equipment as I have here.

Of course, now I hear Obama is pushing alot of the federalization and Homeland security crap Bush was pushing during his years, and the centralized, authoritarian government is becoming more and more a reality. Soon, the good old days of when you got tired of the BS in one state, you could move to a preferable one will be gone. They are pushing more and more for a one size fits all regime.

the same is happening in Europe. I think the plan was one big European superstate from the start. They sugar coated it with the Common market promise to get people to swallow it. But it's become something far bigger, and in my opinion, far worse, than simply an economic open market.

This pan-national surveilance crap is just the beginning.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
You already have your ID, it is called your passport, your drivers license, your medical card blah blah.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kommunist
Big Brother (EU) is watching.

Welcome to the New World Order.

Looks like Europe beat North America to the punch.

Yes, they have. But give North America a chance. I promise that they're working diligently to create a bigger, 'better', more invasive and oppressive New World Order.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo

We're all in the same boat because we're all run by the same bastids.

Yes of course. We have the same stupid bastards bought by the same greedy corporations. And I believe that the security and surveillance industry is fast and strongly growing. In these times of crisis, there are good opportunities for the elite to create new "markets".

TheTilde

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
The movie "Children of Men" and "V for Vendetta" are really feeling like a not so distant reality.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Yes of course. We have the same stupid bastards bought by the same greedy corporations. And I believe that the security and surveillance industry is fast and strongly growing. In these times of crisis, there are good opportunities for the elite to create new "markets".

TheTilde

Very good point..

While the technology is being created, it will be marketed and who better to market tracking and monitoring technology to other that governments.. Create a profitable, taxable industry while also cracking down on crime and 'terrorism'.. double whammy.

Its sickening.

[edit on 12/6/09 by Dermo]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
The European Union, a once proud organisation that I admired, is slowly becoming a benevolent dictatorship that does indeed emulate a Napoleonic imperial structure across Europe.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
and to think that our politicians are standing in line to enter in that kind of dictatorship...
oh my god where is my country going...

and to only proud nation lasting in EU - Ireland

block that crappy document forever

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

I suspect the mist is just clearing from your eyes.
The EU has never been a 'once proud organisation' and has always been riddled with corruption and overly beaurocratic.
It seems hell bent on imposing a Germanic / French dominated type of Federal European Government on us all.

It ain't no Lincoln we need but a Churchill or modern day Cromwell.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

I find it very hard to believe that the powers that be want to build up our wealth and status in order to confine us to slavery.. it doesn't make sense.

there is a reason . the protocols of zion that gold must replaced by paper money so that the bankers can control the world . it is us, who are slaves for money and in name of security , they keep stripping rights

confine us to slavery

confining us to slavery , means unlimited political,economic and social domination over the masses by elites , they can do whatever they like

what you are are going to see is the destruction of democracy and establishment of corporate rule where corporate rights would be greater than human rights

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Kombatt98]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join