It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck compares 9/11 truthers to holocaust museum shooter

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
His show is on right now and he compared the museum shooter to 9/11 truthers. I'm sure there will be video of this but it may be too soon.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
If the transcript lands in my mailbox, I'll post it here. Hard to comment on it without seeing the comment in context. Last week there was a thread in which Glenn Beck was accused of calling all militia White Supremists. Turned out to not be the case.

Usually all the shows are transcripted, so I'll watch out for it for you.

cheers

CX

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Lol i just posted this too......i watched this.....what a load of rubbish!

"Whacked out conspiracy theorists" indeed.

The only scary thing about us for them is that we question things.

CX.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
He also reported that Reverend Wright said that -Them Jews won't let me talk to Obama for till he's a lame duck or out of the Presidency.

What the hell is that about?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Glenn Beck cares for all of us and once again takes us into his bosom lovingly to suckle on the truth.

Peace

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Also on FOX news was a guest that they had one who said that the shooter was connected to the White Supremacy and the 9/11 Truth movement kind of putting them both together as to their levels of danger to the US.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
i posted in the breaking news thread about the shooting that i think people like Beck like to go all different routes with their rhetoric in order to confuse and draw in all types of people.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
next you'll find out he was a big fan of Alex Jones and enjoyed posting on Conspiricy style websites like ATS.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
next you'll find out he was a big fan of Alex Jones and enjoyed posting on Conspiricy style websites like ATS.

Honestly when the story broke this afternoon and the host on fox said "apparently he belonged to a website called..........." i thought he was going to mention a large board like this one or one of a extreme right wing radio host. there was a long pause before they read off his website and i was like "oh no it's gonna be ATS".

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well would you really be shocked if this guy was a white supremicist and a 911 truther? Now I am not saying that all 911 truthers are white supremicists, but two great tastes go great together.

Part of the 911 truth movement blames everything on the Jews, so a white supremicist would eat that up. Plus there are several relationships between white supremicists and 911 truthers.
1. They do not trust the government
2. They think the goverment is out to harm them
3. They think they are the only ones that have the truth
4. They blame all the worlds problems on the jews, or the rich, or the rich jews, or people of power, etc.

So I would not be a bit suprised if they said this guy was a member of some conspiracy site like ATS. There are hundereds if not thousands of anti-jew threads on this site and plenty of people willing to blame the jews for everything and give the Muslims a free pass.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

i know huh this guys a freak. one minute he's bashing the truthers
next thing ya know he 's asking" where are the american people? ",
" why arn't they in the streets?", "the time to stand is now"what
a psycho. i've always said the politicians ,the media,and
the entertainment industry are all one. all family owned and
ran. one loses its mind and thats the trend.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Just to point out...have you ever heard of the Bilderberg Group?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Personally I think Glen Beck is calling people to the street to protest provable things that the government is doing that is going to be harmful to the country in the short and long run. He is smart enough to keep his message away from something that most of society would consider to be a fantasy. Not that I am saying it is. Just saying he is wise enough to limit his message in terms of good PR.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Oatmeal

Yes I have heard of the Bilderberg group, but what does that have to do with this discussion?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Lol i just posted this too......i watched this.....what a load of rubbish!

"Whacked out conspiracy theorists" indeed.

The only scary thing about us for them is that we question things.

CX.

yes me too i posted also.. but see the thing is when i watch it i pretend i am the average watcher... it is finally making main stream news .. this should say something.. 3 months ago my family was a little worried that i had gone a little over board but my mom just as i watching the show asked who is this guy does every one watch him ( my mom is a lady from india born and raised... but when it comes to world events well shes not to intelligent .. love ya ma ) this makes you wonder how far will they take it.. i dont know my two sense .. all this another view ..

Thanks guys

LOVE PEACE And the PURSUIT OF ENLIGHTENMENT
COnnected

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by woodwardjnr

i know huh this guys a freak. one minute he's bashing the truthers
next thing ya know he 's asking" where are the american people? ",
" why arn't they in the streets?", "the time to stand is now"what
a psycho. i've always said the politicians ,the media,and
the entertainment industry are all one. all family owned and
ran. one loses its mind and thats the trend.

all owned by one family ... Bilderbergers .. i think thats what he meant..

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Yetichi

my heart goes out to the family of the sec. guard. he obviously died a very
brave man. this kinda crap just sucks all the way around.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by InterconnecteD

I always thought that Fox News was owned by Ruppert Murdoch. Are you trying to imply that he is a member of the Bilderberg family?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

don't you see the doubt is disappearing. they don't even call us nut jobs anymore. even mainstream media calls us 911 truthers now.
whats it take for people like you.obama dosn't want us questioning 911.
why?please give me the correct answer so i know i'm talking to a rational person.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Yes, he is...I'm not implying, I'm saying...

www.jeremiahproject.com...

Among the elitist membership or attendees at Bilderberg meetings is David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, Lloyd Bentsen, Helmut Kohl, Prince Charles, Prince Juan Carlos, Katharine Graham, Alice Rivlin, Gerald Ford, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Dan Quayle, Donald Rumsfeld, Colin L. Powell, John Edwards, Bill Bradley, Bill Richardson, Christopher Dodd, Dianne Feinstein, Kathleen Sebelius (Kansas governor and Obama pick for HHS secretary), Alexander Haig, Ralph E. Reed, George Stephanopoulos, William J McDonough & Timothy F. Geithner (Presidents, Federal Reserve Bank of New York), George Soros, Paul Volcker & Alan Greenspan (former Chairman of the Federal Reserve), H. J. Heinz II (CEO of H. J. Heinz Company), Peter A. Thiel (Co-Founder, PayPal), Eric E. Schmidt (Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Google), Lloyd Blankfein (CEO of Goldman Sachs), Rupert Murdoch, Donald E. Graham (Chairman of the Board of The Washington Post Company), William F. Buckley, Jr. (founder of National Review and former host of Firing Line), Peter Jennings, George Will, Lesley Stahl, Bill D. Moyers, and many others. The list includes prominent persons in politics, the military, financial institutions, major corporations, academia, and the media.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Oatmeal]

<<   2  3  4 >>

join