It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political consultant John Ruff dies in auto accident

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Political consultant John Ruff dies in auto accident

www.suntimes.com

SPRINGFIELD -- A key figure in the perjury investigation of U.S. Sen. Roland Burris died in an automobile accident Monday, authorities in far west-suburban Kendall County confirmed Tuesday.

John Ruff, of Sandwich, Ill., was killed shortly before 3 p.m. when his 2001 BMW convertible crossed an oncoming lane of traffic and collided with a tree while he was driving eastbound on Rogers Road near Oak Brook Road in unincorporated Plano, said Kendall County Sheriff's Deputy Richard Pearson.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
whatreallyhappened.com

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
How convenient... A single car accident takes out the key witness in the perjury case against Roland Burris, the now ostracized ex-Governor Blagojevich appointed Senator from Illinois.

It looks like the Obama administration is demonstrating that the Clinton administration didn't have a monopoly on the timely demise of persons about to testify against them, or those connected to them.

Let the list of the culled in the name of the Messiah begin!

www.suntimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
What is it with all these people dying so conveniently?

Fannie/Freddie lost one.
This guy.
Google guy.

hmmm.

hmmm indeed.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
OH, you must be mistaken here. It was an accident. It's his own fault and no one had ANNNNYthing to do with it! Chicago machine members are pure as the driven snow and you really shouldn't besmirch the name of our 'Fearless leader"!! They will smite you next,! Sarcasm machine now in off position!!

Zindo

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Nothing beats...

The political expediency of having the skeletons in your closet become... Well... Skeletons...

Actually having a "free press" completely in the tank for you beats that, but not by much...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles

Fannie/Freddie lost one.
This guy.
Google guy.

hmmm.

hmmm indeed.

Wasn't there someone else who supposidely was going to come out against Obama in Illinios (back in the fall of 2007) that died also? I remember reading that somewhere but I can't remember where.

I wonder if the people who accessed his Selective services details have also died.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

Yes, I believe your right. Wasn't it that guy who said he was Obama's gay lover or had info about it? It might also have been that drug related information from an old acquaintance, but it was something scandalous!

ZIndo

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
From the link...

Marcellis said that a friend of Ruff’s indicated to her that he had been diagnosed with a brain tumor, though it was unclear whether that had any bearing on the crash. “Obviously, one of the effects of a brain tumor is you have seizures. It could have been an issue for him,” she said.

I guess I'm just not getting how Obama is involved here. I'm not saying he isn't but it's too soon to say given that the man may have had a brain tumor. Unless the "Messiah" is responsible for that too.

[edit on 10/6/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles

Google guy.

I think I missed the google one, how was it related to the rest?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I don't buy it...

Deputy Kendall County Coroner Jacquie Marcellis told the Sun-Times that Ruff died of blunt head and chest trauma. No autopsy is planned.

www.suntimes.com...

If that doesn't just reek of conspiracy I don't know what does... How can you have an "unnatural" death and no autopsy? Most states require autopsies when someone dies with no physician in attendance.

That's right... An autopsy might disprove the anonymous "brain tumor" claim... Or the presence of any drugs or external physical cause.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Agreed - there needs to be an autopsy.

But the chief beneficiaries of his untimely demise are Burris and Blagojevich. The U.S. Attorney has been emphatic that Obama was in no way involved with the appointment and under no scrutiny from investigators.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I got this bridge to sell you..you interested? This is old Chicago tactics being considered here. It's not rocket science. If Obama is from Chicago, he's involved period. The lawyers and judges can say what ever they feel pertinent but the fact remains..ITS CHICAGO!!!,LOL

Zindo

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

I'm sorry but with as many people as there are who are suspicious and down right scared of Obama - the "Messiah" - if there was anything anyone had on him, it would have come out by now, or may yet still. The stakes are too high.

But let's not throw out basic investigative reasoning that says you start with who had the most to gain by his death. Burris and Blagojevich. And yea, it's Chicago, I get it. And all politics is local.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I think we need to point out that it was the administration and bigwigs in government period here, not just the president telling someone who he wants bumped. Stories like this may get more credibility if they don't appear to attack our shadowy overlord directly.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Interesting how the article says he was Killed shortly before 3.

I would have have thought it should have read

he Died shortly before 3.

Surprise that there will be no autopsy. Makes it look like they are hiding something.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by jam321]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Small town news...

"There was no markings on the roadway that indicated there was another car or he braked in any way," Kendall County Deputy Richard Pearson said.

No one else was in the car and there were no other injuries, police said.

www.suburbanchicagonews.com...

Sometimes it helps to get the local perspective.

This still sinks to high heaven.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Surprise surprise...

Prosecutor: Sen. Burris won't face perjury charge

SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (AP) — An Illinois prosecutor says Sen. Roland Burris will not be charged with perjury for statements he made before an Illinois House impeachment committee because there isn't enough evidence.

Sangamon County State's Attorney John Schmidt said Friday that while some of Burris' statements were vague, they wouldn't support a perjury charge.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

The operation was a success!

Score yet another win for the bad guys... Our liberty is dying right before our eyes...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Amazing. And the mass media will say not a word about it, I'm sure.

I've always found it funny how many presidents have been assassinated or had attempted assassinations in a democratic republic. If a man has 4 years in office, with a maximum of 8, why would you, the "lone nutcase" really need kill him?

Utter rubbish. I feel sorry for the American public, their government is...well, evil.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
On December 9, 2008, Blagojevich threatened to halt the state’s dealings with Bank of America, the largest financial services institution in the world, because BofA refused to lend some of its tarp money to a local factory.

Later that same day, the FBI prematurely ended an ongoing 5 year investigation into alleged corruption by the governor. The MSM immediately broke the story.

The rest is history..

So what have we learned? If you threaten the banks, 5 year ongoing investigations suddenly come to light, the MSM all band together in a witch hunt and character assassination, you get impeached, and eventually thrown in jail.

But I'm sure it's all just a coincidence.

The banks have no real power or influence over the FBI, Illinois politics, the white house, or the MSM.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join