It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Home" - Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Here it is :
www.youtube.com...

Beautiful film. Has a happy ending, something I stopped believing in.
It starts with: "Listen to me please, you are like me a Homo Sapiens". Well my Homo Sapiens friend, in the little time I have not competing against you for the role of a slave 8 hours a day, maybe will I listen to you.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by pai mei]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Hunter gatherers had more free time than us. Search for it. I am not talking about the first farmers - they were the first slaves and had a hard life, unlike the free people.
Why with all our technology why don't we have more free time than them ? Ask yourself this. What happened ? What went wrong ? Where ? Do you go to work thinking "today I will help advance our civilization a little further" each day ? No. It's a lie each day. I am not against technology, I am against our organization.

We are forced to turn our planet into trash. How ? Because if we don't do it, we have no "jobs". I mean we are not working for real needs. We are working to have something to do. Logic and reason are gone. People would not care if someone hired them to dig holes and fill them up again forever, as long as they get paid. We are divided and conquered.

www.scribd.com...

Karl Marx recognized that workers without a choice are workers in chains. But his idea of breaking chains was for us to depose the pharaohs and then build the pyramids for ourselves, as if building pyramids is something we just can't stop doing, we love it so much

Also see this:
www.storyofstuff.com...

[edit on 9-6-2009 by pai mei]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I have just finished watching this beautiful, captivating doc. The cinematogra py is amazing. The story known all too well (by some anyway). I have sent the link to many and hope it gains recognition around the globe.
Thankyou for raising my awareness of this remarkable piece of film.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I am shocked this doesn't have more replies. I watched it a few weeks ago, it is visually stunning. Informative and really hits ones core. It's an amazing must watch.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Just watched the 2 video's.
They show really good that "we humans" are doing it very bad.
I think every one should watch it.

A lot of people talk about it, but they do nothing about it.
We should act now before it's too late
But how??

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Im really quite surprised this thread only got a handful of replies, S&F's I strongly urge everyone who reads this to check out the full length HD videos as they apply to and affect everyone's day-to-day lives.

Here are a few other sites that contain the full length movie and/or information about it.

HOME official website
www.home-2009.com...

PPR is proud to support HOME
www.ppr.com...

HOME is a carbon offset movie
www.actioncarbone.org...

More information about the Planet
www.goodplanet.info...

new topics

top topics

join