It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama speech quoted jihad verse from Quran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
www.worldnetdaily.com...

Obama continued: "As the Holy Quran tells us, 'Be conscious of God and speak always the truth.' That is what I will try to do – to speak the truth as best I can, humbled by the task before us, and firm in my belief that the interests we share as human beings are far more powerful than the forces that drive us apart." Obama was reading from chapter 9 verse 119 of the Quran, which deals with the theme of not abandoning Muhammad. The next Quranic passage continues: "Neither the dwellers of the city, nor the Arabs around them, shall seek to stay behind the messenger of Allah (when he mobilizes for war). Nor shall they give priority to their own affairs over supporting him. This is because they do not suffer any thirst, or any effort, or hunger in the cause of Allah, or take a single step that enrages the disbelievers, or inflict any hardship upon the enemy, without having it written down for them as a credit. Allah never fails to recompense those who work righteousness."

Chapter 9 Verse 119 9119 either way you look at it forward or reverse 911.

And he our leader of this country was quoting the quran folk's like it or not.

what ya opinion on it ?

Before someone says WAIT maybe it was a accident..

Alot of accident's happen around this man alot here lately and im sick of hearing the excuse's..

He has people on top of people....making sure his speech is CLEAVER..witty ect..
He knows dang well he was quoting the main verse of jihad.

And folk's i don't like this one bit.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by TheAmused]

new topics

join