It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Secret Order of The Illuminati"by Wes Penre

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
www.the7thfire.com...

About Three weeks ago, I started researching, and researching and one of my daily searchs.

This is a good source I think. . . please read and please if you believe.

reply back with Related info.

"I question everything, expecting know answers."

ReHaB

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rehab

This goal has been planned away from the public's prying eyes, in secrecy within the Secret Societies. All Secret Societies with secret grades of initiation are owned and controlled by the Illuminati, and Freemasonry is maybe the best known. The persons who control the societies and the Illuminati are occultists and Satanists, and they practice Black Magic. Their God is Lucifer. "The Light Bearer", and by occult practices they manipulate and influence the masses. It doesn't matter if you and I believe in this or not, as long as they do. And they take it very seriously.

While I can't say there is no Illuminate or NWO, I can yell you for sure that this quote is fantasy. It is based on an opinion and not fact. The world is full of smart folks and stupid folks. Make sure you are listening to the right ones.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by network dude]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
You know, it's funny, there are hundreds, if not thousands, of different sources out there that claim very similar information.

The one thing they all have in common? They are either word for word plagarisms, or very close paraphrasings of William Cooper's "Behold a Pale Horse".

I would recommend taking cash, and going to a private bookstore and purchasing this book(I REALLY would not recommend putting it on a card or buying it in a major chain store).

I'm not one that claims to know whether or not these things (illuminati, etc) are true, but at the very least Cooper backs it up with government documents, news clippings, and personal experience.

I always prefer to get the news from the first-hand source, and not the one that is retelling his story.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Well, my bad just came across this and thought the information was relevant, I'm guessing I was wrong? I will go buy this book you speak of.

Thanks for the referral.

rehab

top topics

join