It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Could Tell You But Then You Would Have to be Destroyed by Me: The Pentagon’s Black World

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The reason I pointed it out is that there was an article in AIRCRAFT ILLUSTRATED':

"Secrets of Area 51 – Part 1 to 6", issues of March thru August, 2000 that referred to Aurora Crews wearing a patch that had an interesting A shaped aircraft on the patch. I put two and two together some time ago and thought I'd mention it.

See Page 49 of that article - it had an artists conception of the patch supposedly described by people who had seen it but this might fit the bill since it's different than the artists conception.

Interestingly, three swiss Nationals saw a new unacknowledged black project aircraft exit Area 51 at six in the morning on a weekend in 1999 (referred to as Fastmover which is a generic term but...)

See:
www.dreamlandresort.com...

Some have disputed the sighting but I've heard the radio transmissions. Something flew that morning.

edit on 21-1-2011 by aliensporebomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by zorgon

Should we dub that the NASA Orbital Debris Program Office
patch?

orbitaldebris.jsc.nasa.gov...

Oh *snip* that's funny

Star

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by aliensporebomb

Nice...here is a working link to "Aircraft Magazine"

Aircraft is the magazine for the true aviation aficionado. Continuing the rich history of Aircraft Illustrated, established over 40 years ago

www.aircraftmagazine.co.uk...

Perhaps you can browse around and locate it. If not, at least enjoy it now.

I remember now that I recall that shape from a video posted in this thread.
Edit: Found it. You have to watch the whole vid.

300,000 thousand sq feet of hangar space at area 51 used by Lockheed.

edit on 21-1-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LanMan54
reply to post by seagrass

Exactly the way I feel too, sick to my stomach. Do those who work in these 'black projects' think they are serving GOD, or the Devil?

I can only speak for myself. I serve The Holy Trinity (G_D The Father Almighty, His Only Son The Lord Jesus Christ, and The Holy Ghost). There is No Other.
However, it is known that there is another faction even among us.
One such example is Col Michael Aquino.
A brief question to sbctinfantry. You remarked about the black plastic IR American flag patch becoming ineffective. I hope you don't mean the black and gray plastic flag with the honeycomb material?
I'll try to post ours after debriefing.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by aliensporebomb

Part 2 of the MICHAEL SCHRATT video. Above Top Secret black aircraft being developed by our secret government for use in a variety of scenarios.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Should we dub that the NASA Orbital Debris Program Office
patch?

Yeah
We need some Latin though translate "Cosmic Litterbug" into Latin

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

"space tutum facit "

making space unsafe .........

snoopyuk

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Another NASA mission patch

Some time ago I recall Story Musgrave talking about seeing Snakes in space..

I wonder if this patch has anything to do with that?

Oh yeah here it is

"On two flights I've seen and photographed what I call "the snake," like a seven-foot eel swimming out there" ~ Story Musgrave

He also says this...

OMNI: What's the best part of being in space?

Musgrave: The view of the heavens: the stars are brighter and you see the entire celestial sphere.

So the stars are visible and brighter... imagine that

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

The Latin phrase "Deterritum Per Testandum Supra Terram" is hard to decipher. The words vaguely translate as "Deterrence/Through/Witness/Above/Earth. Members of the test team choose to interpret it loosely as "Deterrence Through Flight Test."

How about...
"Deterrence Through Watching Over Earth"

I doubt the patch makers Latin is perfect

I wonder what the "initation" is comprised of?
PROCUL ESTE PROFANI —SPECIAL PROJECTS
Members of the unit translate the phrase as "Keep your distance, you who are uninitiated."

Source:
Felter, 1912: Biographies of King, Howe and Scudder.
"Procul, O Procul Este, Profani."
Selected writings of A. Jackson Howe.

"PROCUL, O PROCUL ESTE, PROFANI."—On the door-plate of a certain church edifice I lately saw the Latin quotation placed at the head of this squib. The famous protocol constitutes the 257th line of Book VI of Virgil's Aenead, and may be rendered as follows:

"Stand aside, ye unsanctified." Literally the words mean, "Be off, O be gone, ye unitiated." Upon inquiry I found the church was a "close communion Baptist."—the application of the phrase being that the profane and unregenerate were not wanted inside, or until they became fit to be seated in the sanctuary.

www.henriettesherbal.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Is anyone one else concerned at all that some of those patches are scary? They seem aggressive. Why does it have to be this way when it doesn't have to be. I do not remember if I wrote this before but it is a quote of my own: "If the great majority of the world is against war, hate, and oppression why are we constantly inflicted year after year, decade after decade, century after century with it?" I have an answer to that though... we as a species are not in control of our species. Very simple.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pa.Frost
Is anyone one else concerned at all that some of those patches are scary? They seem aggressive.

YOU use a patch(avatar) to represent yourself that is scary and aggressive a Brain eating Zombie...

Ask yourself why that is necessary

edit on 26-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

The Latin phrase "Deterritum Per Testandum Supra Terram" is hard to decipher. The words vaguely translate as "Deterrence/Through/Witness/Above/Earth. Members of the test team choose to interpret it loosely as "Deterrence Through Flight Test."

How about...
"Deterrence Through Watching Over Earth"

Umm...Your translation is darn accurate.

Now "Deterrence Through Watching Over Earth".

So often we hear and speak about the U.S. Military Industrial Complex
as being the "evil" which is a long and complicated subject -
suffice it to ask -How many aggressions have been prevented?

After all, look at ALL of the nations, and the agressions -

Originally posted by zorgon

I wonder what the "initation" is comprised of?
PROCUL ESTE PROFANI —SPECIAL PROJECTS
Members of the unit translate the phrase as "Keep your distance, you who are uninitiated."

Source:
Felter, 1912: Biographies of King, Howe and Scudder.
"Procul, O Procul Este, Profani."
Selected writings of A. Jackson Howe.

"PROCUL, O PROCUL ESTE, PROFANI."—On the door-plate of a certain church edifice I lately saw the Latin quotation placed at the head of this squib. The famous protocol constitutes the 257th line of Book VI of Virgil's Aenead, and may be rendered as follows:

"Stand aside, ye unsanctified." Literally the words mean, "Be off, O be gone, ye unitiated." Upon inquiry I found the church was a "close communion Baptist."—the application of the phrase being that the profane and unregenerate were not wanted inside, or until they became fit to be seated in the sanctuary.

www.henriettesherbal.com...

Ah - so its more like "Keep Out You Unfit Ones" ?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Ah - so its more like "Keep Out You Unfit Ones" ?

This is why secret societies and orders of Knighthood use the 'by invite only' or 'by deed of merit' method of recruiting.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
These are great. I've been interested in military patches for quite a while. The more you look into the more you want to see more! Keep em coming!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
NROL 66

spaceflightnow.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9edcee32ccd0.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1011d3cf4dcb.jpg[/atsimg]
Credit: Gene Blevins/LA Daily Newsurl

The Minotaur 1 rocket soars into the predawn sky over Lompoc, Calif., in this long exposure image.
FEB 6th, 2011

The U.S. spy satellite agency hasn't revealed what techniques or sensors the craft will test in space. Its cost, contractor and size are also secret.

But the lightweight payload launched on a Minotaur 1 rocket, the smallest booster used by the NRO since the agency's existence was declassified in 1992. The Minotaur's nose cone can fit a spacecraft as large as a kitchen refrigerator, and the four-stage rocket can haul nearly 1,000 pounds into low-altitude polar orbits.

www.space.com

edit on 6-2-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Familiar now is the 5 + 1 stars. Special equates to black, Red White and Blue streamers refer to the Janer planes.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b4511fe92da.gif[/atsimg]

Source Credit

This patch is from the Operations Group at Groom Lake. The collection of five white stars and one purple star is a reference to Groom Lake's nickname, "Area 51," and here represents the Special Projects Flight Test Squadron. The color purple echoes the colors of the Special Projects Flight Test Squadron patch. The wrench and screwdriver are symbols for aircraft maintenance units and activities. There is also a red star in the bird's eye, which may reference classified squadrons such as the "Red Hats" and "Red Eagles," which were charged with flying purloined Soviet MiGs at the secret base. Green footprints on the cloud symbolize the "Ghost Squadron" search and rescue team. Lightning coming from the cloud spells out the letters "EW" for "electronic warfare" and represents EW test units and activities at the base. The red-and-white and blue-and-white streamers on either side of the bi rd reference the colors of the Janet planes.

Penser hors limites is French for "Imagination without boundaries," or "To think beyond the boundaries."

[edit on 10-4-2010 by burntheships]
edit on Wed, 12 Jan 2011 09:20:37 -0600 by MemoryShock because: Insertion of Image.

Interesting thing is that the green footprints also are tied to the US Air Force PJs.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Nice catch!

I did not notice those little green footprints!

Ok, did a little peek around....

Found this :
www.pararescue.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/476f445c5a8c.jpg[/atsimg]

Thank you thats a great addition to the thread!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

Nice catch!

I did not notice those little green footprints!

Ok, did a little peek around....

Found this :
www.pararescue.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/476f445c5a8c.jpg[/atsimg]

Thank you thats a great addition to the thread!

I just remember that where they are painted, you don't step and that all PJ's have them tattooed on a butt cheek.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
this one disturbs me for several reasons. I think the most is the description
Woodpecker
unseen hand
bird on the right shoulder,
Is any of this ringing a bell........

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by DrRage

Anyone else notice that the wraith has a Woodpecker on its shoulder? Woodpecker being a reference to the Soviet over the horizon HAARP capabilities projects? Could this be alluding to an unseen hand historically operating in charge of both sides of the curtain, controlling global events (references to Soviet tech on a USA patch)..??

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

ok same group is any of this making sense to anyone else.....

that is just a little weird..

edit on 6-2-2011 by rushunt because: (no reason given)

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join