It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing un-edited UFO video from Switzerland

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
length: ~46min
April 2009 at 15:00 (3:00pm) in Switzerland

2.95 Gb Raw Unedited video footage of UFO's and some sort of entity.

it seems that there is one big invisible mothership, and a few little drones which appear as lights. the mothership uses somekind of stealth technology to reflect and refract the light so it gets invisible. but when the mothership is moving a bit, it is possible to see its structure.

at another time in the movie, a man, alien or something else, appears on the mothership or behind it (or somewhere else...). then the alien or what it is, walks into the direction of the lights, kneels down, and then runs (very fast) away.

More details and TORRENT download

Downloading now, hope it's interesting!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Until you can verify that this at least LOOKS legit, I'm not downloading. Seems like a scam to fill my PC with viruses.
I hope it's real though!
Let us know as soon as you can.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gatorboi117

apparently they are working on putting together youtube clips of the whole thing

will post when they are available

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I'm also downloading and will try to look at it. I hope some one puts a clip on youtube.
I'm not sure you can put viruses in an mpg file but will look at it on my MAC just incase.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Same here. I'll wait until the film appears on youtube, that is if the film is real and not just another stupid fake. . .

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

YouTube asap! (in HQ)

[edit on 6-6-2009 by tim1989]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

why would the people that posted it put their email and skype addresses so you can contact them...if it was fake?

they would get soooo much hate mail

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

True, never thought of that, but there's been so many posts of late which say that they are going to post amazing videos or pictures without the evidence ever being produced that I'm weary of posts like this.
I just hope this Isn't one of those posts as it sounds pretty amazing.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It would have been nice if they had put a few preview screenshots up, and not make us blindly download a 3GB file.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueShaman

In fairness, no one is making you download the file at all

Hope ya'll get ya video of the space men

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
3 GB?

ah well, downloading
this'd better be worth it

will try to upload some screenshots somewhere as soon as i have it downloaded - no idea when that is going to be though, the download speed kind of sucks.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
the speeds depends on the seeders ... thats why it sucks .. it must have a low number of seeds ...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'll wait till someone posts some clips on Youtube or pictures on here. If it looks interesting I'll download the whole thing. Keep us updated (to whoever plans to post clips later).

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I just keep getting a "can't connect to the server" when I try to download it. Arghh. Will somebody be able to put it up at ATS or youtube when they have downloaded it?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hmm I found this:

An short version 45MByte torrent:

www.torrentreactor.net...(Short-Version)

Unfortunatly it seems dead. Seeds -/- and the Download link doesnt't work

Also I found something on youtube through the search with google:

www.google.com...

third entry title ufo_bnc_cut

-> www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MdgEpKAlFs

but also not working

3GByte file downloading through torrent is a nightmare especially when how he describes in another torrent page that there are only 5 intresting minutes out of this 45 min video.

But well I started the download of this large file and knowing the torrent net I calculate with about 20 hours download time. Somehow I doubt it will be worth it.
Hopefully there will be a working short version for download or on youtube so I can abort this large vasting download.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I think there are a few downloading.
If its a dvd it can be ripped and sectioned.
You go on the good web Tesla page and you get elitetorrents.org and
others like the Recording Artists trackers following your computer the same
as if you just went for a torrent listing.
Best to see what ips enter your computer.

Switzerland, I hope its not Billy Meier films.
The home of some of the Illuminati might be the home of some
saucers.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I just see the short version torrent went alive now:

An short version 45MByte torrent:

www.torrentreactor.net...(Short-Version)

It is possible to download that torrent.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
May I suggest, instead of uploading to YouTube to share, that you upload to ATS MEDIA PORTAL. It is not mandatory, just a suggestion

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I have the short version downloaded and looked at it. It is not as interesting, taken in day light but through a sky light window. However, the lights do appear and disappear and are very bright and colorful. I will upload now.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Saw the short video now also.

It's bad quality. The camera is zoomed in too much and seems to have a focusing porblem. Also it is filmed over hot air.

Most interesting the scene plays in the woods. You see some light's there but I wonder how there shall be any ship or mothership?? It is in the woods.

My best guess would be some people makeing a fire and from the camera view point you see splitted lights through the trees.

At the beginning I see some movemenets in the lower left beside the lights. I think this could be normal people who can tell with this pictures.

The only point what I have no idea what it could be is far toward the end at 9:45 and 9:50. That is a bright long corved kinda silver reflexon something appearing twice. No idea about that.

Edit to add:
Watched it a second time now. Now I am no more that sure. There are some strange things in the video I missed at first and that do not fit with my simple first guess. So worth to watch a second time.
It's really bad that the video is so low in quality. This way it is not to tell what it shows. But it is strange yes.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by g210b]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join