It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone els think That the plane was sent to a secret safe haven of some sort?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
secret safe haven ... I mean well, like what i havebeen saying in alot of my threads and posts and reply.. 2012 and so on is gonna kinnda suck depends on how you look at it."i'm kinnda excited" but back on topic

Teleport? to Land of the lost? or maybe just?"lost" or went threw a stargate? or maybea journy to the center of the earth?.. probally think why is he nameing all these well do your research....reHaB

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Well, you have a pretty active imagination but I will say anything is possible. We can only assume reality is what we see and nothing more but we all have the percentage of being wrong. There may be more than meets the eye. Anyway, I don't think they went through a "Stargate" or ended up in a "Land of the Lost" so to speak, but there are certainly many mysteries surrounding the sea. I'm going to assume it was a "bomb" but as no one has found debris, I don't know. The twilight zone could be a possibility I guess. Maybe an alien mothership took the plane hostage. I have an imagination too. But, as fun as trying to solve this mystery is, I care more about the people on that plane. May God be with them.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I agree that anything is possible, my hubby and I were discussing the theory that it was hijacked to be used as a weapon later, with it's occupants unfortunatey being colateral damage, totally expendable. I hope not, but I also hold hope that they may be alive.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
I agree that anything is possible, my hubby and I were discussing the theory that it was hijacked to be used as a weapon later, with it's occupants unfortunately being collateral damage, totally expendable. I hope not, but I also hold hope that they may be alive.

I'm beginning to wonder the same thing or at least along the same lines. Perhaps the plane was hijacked and is hidden somewhere. For what reason, we cant even begin to guess.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Its a big ocean, planes and boats go missing without a trace all the time. Unfortuantly I think this seems to be the case for this one also. We might find something that belonged to it, but it might be a while.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Uh, could that safe haven be The Rapture ?

rap·ture [rápchər]
n
1. overwhelming happiness: a euphoric transcendent state in which somebody is overwhelmed by happiness or delight and unaware of anything else

2. Christianity mystical transportation: a mystical experience in which somebody believes he or she is transported into the spiritual realm, sometimes applied to the second coming of Jesus Christ, when true believers are expected to rise up to join him in heaven.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
Uh, could that safe haven be The Rapture ?

rap·ture [rápchər]
n
1. overwhelming happiness: a euphoric transcendent state in which somebody is overwhelmed by happiness or delight and unaware of anything else

2. Christianity mystical transportation: a mystical experience in which somebody believes he or she is transported into the spiritual realm, sometimes applied to the second coming of Jesus Christ, when true believers are expected to rise up to join him in heaven.

That would be a big let down for alot of people. Out of the billions on this planet only 250 or so people were worthy of being taken?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I think he was just laying out a foundation for the OP's "Safe Haven"

Again though, I doubt all the people on that plane believed in God. Assuming the Pilots were and the plane went down then. Anyway, I'm a heavily devoted Christian and I'm not gone. Not to mention Bible Prophesy states the Earth will go through many "birth pains" stated in the "Book of Revelation". Learned that from studying it a bit. If I recall, no one knows how fast these "birth pains" will hit the planet so taken that before the Rapture, I can honestly say, no Rapture yet. But, I'm no Scholar so I'm just relying on my faith. But in case that was the Rapture and I'm still here, I've got two words to say: "Uh Oh"

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Water-tastes-good

I wasn't being serious.

Besides, why would God take the plane?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rehab

has anybody came across a family member on any of those who were in that flight?strange i didnt see any media coverage of grieving families?or could have just missed it? maybe somebody was able to get across some messages before it "disappeared"...whats the right term? lost, exploded,crashed? whatever, there should be lot of families grieving since then.all the condolences...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Haha, good point. But, God can take whatever He wants. He took the body of Moses. He can surely take a plane.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Water-tastes-good
reply to post by jd140

Haha, good point. But, God can take whatever He wants. He took the body of Moses. He can surely take a plane.

What the hell would god want a French plane for?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

I dunno. Play with it in the bathtub? Take out all of the electrical components of course.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
In a few days a huge alien mothership is gonna land on one of France's airports, open it's belly, and out will pop the airbus with all the passengers and crew in perfect health. If you think about it, it's the perfect way for the aliens to present themselves to us on a global scale, what with the world's eyes on the flight A447 mystery right now. It's also a nice way for them to say they come in peace.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueShaman
In a few days a huge alien mothership is gonna land on one of France's airports, open it's belly, and out will pop the airbus with all the passengers and crew in perfect health. If you think about it, it's the perfect way for the aliens to present themselves to us on a global scale, what with the world's eyes on the flight A447 mystery right now. It's also a nice way for them to say they come in peace.

That Sounds like that might get things started! ! ! Good Reply ,, But they Not Into Peace "Oh No" they are here to oppose and control. And they will except for the Rebels. "RIGHTOUS" To Save - no - Rather Bring forth the Worthy. And Surpress the eveil so Good Shall Rise Agin... Peace and Love My fellow "Like-minded" because eating healthy and staying pure is the "way" to a hire state of being. belive in yourselves. ReHaB

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
They found two bodies so far in the ocean. They were confirmed to be pasengers on the plane. Sorry guys , the plane crashed.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by stringcheese
They found two bodies so far in the ocean. They were confirmed to be pasengers on the plane. Sorry guys , the plane crashed.

Yeah Just Like they found the debris? where is your link where is your sources? That's like me saying they found The airplane landed in eygpt and then nothing...

ReHaB

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Oh and their Just so happend to be a Airline ticket floating near the bodies.... How convinet,,, I D K .. I think posative thoughts for the families. and hope theirs more to it and some light is shed.

ReHaB

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Make that five bodies now.. dude just give in, this is nothing more than a plane that crashed due to severe weather. And no im not gonna post a link, the info is on every news outlet website

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I am, Just saying. Please don't worry about my beliefs, I respect your beliefs, or beLIEfs. Whatever, so just consider this a healthy debate. and whould like to here lot's more.

Of your opinions on more of my subjects, because I believe in the in,

The whole "everyone has something to contribute...

rehab

top topics

<<   2 >>

join