It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ministers for Defense in UK and Australia gone within days of each other.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
This has to be the biggest coincidence I have seen for a while...

www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

Joel Fitzgibbon dumped from Australian Government.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

John Hutton has stepped down as Defence Secretary in UK Governement.

I know nothing can be garnered from this but it seems like a million to one shot for this kind of thing happeneing without some connecting link ??

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
there has been quite a build up against fitzgibbon in the past month or so with several incidents exposed , damaging his reputation. so there was really no suprise when he resigned.
how ever it is very coincidental that the hutton has left within 48 hours of fitzgibbon leaving, pretty strange

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
It means nothing, five Cabinet Ministers have resigned in the last two days.
The UK's Government is in turmoil, they are leaving either because of their expense claims, showing their opposition to Brown. or getting off the ship before it sinks.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
with britain officially pulled out of iraq, and the ongoing battle with the taliban going south in afghanistan, this is just a cop out imo,
when them guys get home and want to settle down to a near normal life they imo will find them selfs at the bottom of the food chain.
they should get anything and everthing owed to them from a loyal goverment. ie housing, schooling for their familys, goverment jobs, grants for univerity, the whole damn lot........

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Aussie is very interesting.... Pine Gap is there and from all accounts some other strange stuff goes on in the VAST open area's out there.. They don't have the mass amounts of curious people like they do around Area 51.. I wouldn't doubt for a minute something sinister is behind his departure.. The US pulls alot of strings when it comes to the defense going on's in Aussie land..

Off subject but i heard recently from someone who worked at Lockheed years ago that Las Vegas has a high speed undergound rail train to and from Area 51... He said that's how most of the people get there and that the plane trips were more for show.. Who Knows.

I would love to have an all access pass and settle it once and for all. I wonder if anyone does have an all access pass to the ENTIRE black project monster. It wouldn't be anyone anybody has ever heard of, thats for sure..

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

Agrees with you, alot are owed to those out there fighting. But sadly knowing this government is bad for doing this, they will not get what they expect when they return. Both the Labour and the Tory party have been guilty of doing this is the past to our soldiers.

top topics

join