It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Operation for Worldwide E.T. & U.F.O. Disclosure?? June 2 - July 14, 2009

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
sourced from all****web.com/twitter...

"I know other journalists and UFO researchers highly respect my work
about 15 hours ago from web"

i put it to you M.C. your friends and colleagues you speak of in the ufo research community, they wouldnt happen to be blossom goodchild or the GFL would it? as i sid before, i call shenanigans and im put it to you that either (a) you are a disinfo agent or (b) you have done it to get hits on your sh**ty little site and earn some bucks some how or (c) you are just a big old fashioned wind-up merchant to prey on people's hopes and dreams that believe this stuff and thats how you get your sick twisted kicks!
i apologise in demand to this threads MOD's in advance if i have gone overboard with that statement but i am really p***ed off!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Yet again another "white elephant" in the carousel of disclosure.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Yer I think disclosure threads should be banned on ATS or at least run in the hoax forum until it proves not to be a hoax. Which will probably never happen anyway!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Well kids, Lucy pulled the football away again. Don't the Charlie Browns on ATS ever get angry at these posers? Cohen, Bob the, " I have a film of Eisenhower and ET's," Blossom the Bull****ter, etc. They keep coming back over and over again. Some for the last 50yrs! When will we say enough is enough to all this abuse. Boycott the posers!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by boomerdude
Well kids, Lucy pulled the football away again. Don't the Charlie Browns on ATS ever get angry at these posers? Cohen, Bob the, " I have a film of Eisenhower and ET's," Blossom the Bull****ter, etc. They keep coming back over and over again. Some for the last 50yrs! When will we say enough is enough to all this abuse. Boycott the posers!

If you only knew what my source just informed me of (who by the way is 62 levels above top secret). With all the hostility around here lately I might sit on this for a bit. I might post it on twitter once I feel some love (and $19.95 will help too)

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

i disagree, because all the OP is about is the people trying to persuade their president to disclose...

if the president doesn't want to disclose, well, then at least we can discuss it!

...all the dates are for here is for the "petition", so to speak...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

Could you please tell us? I am not one of the hostile ones.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
What would Disclosure mean for the Global Family?

What would it mean to those starving as we surf the Internet?

How about those who fear for their lives every day because madmen with machetes may come to their village and attack their loved ones.

With all the technology available these things are still our reality. If it's true were not alone in the Universe then would even more high tech magic bring us together in peace...or do we need something else?

We the Human Race are the ones responsible for the complete imbalance seen everywhere. Maybe THEY will step forward when we have put our house in order. The efforts we're going to have to make will take a long time to bear fruit.

Disclosure from any of our Governments may never happen and ET it would seem is very patient.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Is it history repeating itself ?

much it has been said about disclosure but will disclosure will ever explain the similarities between all major civilizations?
most of us agree that we are not alone.
none of us provided any evidence it's just statistics millions and millions of planets out there surely one of them at least just one of them will be the home for an civilization some sort of live form.

but how did it all started at earth?

according to myths and legends there were some creatures those creatures were called Oanes, Orejana, Quetzacoatl, Viracocha .... the list would be imense
Lets start by Oanes the Sumerian/Babilonian Demi god Half Man Half fish.
Oanes appeared somewhere in sumeria and according to sources be brought the torch (Lucifer not to be confused with satan ) of knowledge to mankind he is potrayed in a very
similiar way to godess Isis from old Egypt and as we know all european civilizations had their origin on the Sumerian civilization.
He taught agriculture, mathematics, moral...... and disappeared with a promisse of return...
there are vast references to Oanes within the clay tables discovered but in the whole world only two scholars are able to translate them....
some representations of oanes are very disturbing you can see images that you can relate to modern day discoveries.
no plausiple explanation was ever produced.

The Oanes story was once again mentioned when anthropologists were informed about the Dogon and the anunaki the story is so similar
that one must assume we are talking about the same being.

On South America Viracocha Quetzacoatl and Orejana brought teachings to the humans on those areas and the last one according to
the legend interbread with the natives and return to the skys.
Viracocha brought the Banana Plant and Viracocha brought the Maize and the banana plant afterwards he return to the sea with a promise of return
Quetzacoatl the feathered serpent god who again taught Arquitecture, agriculture ... again another Mysterious teacher.

DISCLOSURE? think again

are we ready for a next stage?

[edit on 14-6-2009 by ironsavior]

[edit on 14-6-2009 by ironsavior]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I put all my dresses back in the wardrobe, I've been
down to the supermarket to get my groceries that I was
sure I didn't need and now I sit here pondering whether
anyone ever will come clean with the UFO phenomena.

Sigh... same as last year.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Can't give up hope people......

Even with boneheads like these guys.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
well, you-know-who has posted his response for France deciding not to disclose on Friday...

so, "what went wrong?"

The reality is that GEIPAN, an official semi-government organization set up specifically to investigate the UFO phenomenon has enough evidence times ten to confirm that extraterrestrials are visiting our planet. A number of researchers within the group are keen to get the word out and they have backers in the wider CNES (Frances equivalent of NASA) structure within which they operate.

My own belief is that the US isn’t quite as worried as people think about the prospect of France disclosing. I also do not subscribe to the more highly conspiratorial ideas regarding a world-wide cover-up that one often hears from UFO buffs. I do believe there are very good reasons why today’s power elite might not like disclosure. An open ET presence would have a massive and irreversible effect on current power structures on our planet.

All that said, an announcement by France simply stating that they have concrete evidence that some UFOs are of ET origin is a far cry from Barack Obama standing next to an alien at a news conference on the White House lawn. It might also be great way to ease the world into any eventual reality: the future cannot be pushed off indefinitely.

The French political establishment is fairly apathetic to disclosure but by no means opposed to it. The current research Minister, Valerie Pecresse is regarded as a reformer and open-minded. The ingredients for disclosure are there. All it would take is those in GEIPAN (who have the evidence) and other supporters within various relevant departments presenting the idea to the minister and convincing her that disclosure would result in positive publicity. All very doable.

The employees of GEIPAN are scientists and by very nature highly tentative and cautious. Every day is a better day than today to disclose. It’s always going to happen next week. 'We just need a little more evidence and we need to finalise this or that detail’. Last week was such a week. It should have occurred, it was planned, but 'perhaps now might not be the optimum time’.

www.--.com...

rriiiiiiiiiiiight...

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueGlow
What would Disclosure mean for the Global Family?

1) It would acknowledge that ETs actually exist.

2) It would acknowledge that the government(s) have been lying to us about for 60+ years.

What would it mean to those starving as we surf the Internet?

It would mean that our governments have been corrupt by their lying to us about the subject, as well as mean most likely the technology that they have been given/recovered could come out into the light and be used to help those "starving" people (zero-point or "free" energy for beginners thus ending our dependence on oil and the oil companies profits and control).

How about those who fear for their lives every day because madmen with machetes may come to their village and attack their loved ones.

You will only be released from fear when the teachings of the ETs come to light and is made believable (which disclosure would foster). I.e., we keep recycling into a world of duality (love-hate, pain-pleasure, etc.). If the madman kills you, it's part of the "process": you both invoke karma and dharma and recycle back until you can move on out of this reality.

With all the technology available these things are still our reality. If it's true were not alone in the Universe then would even more high tech magic bring us together in peace...or do we need something else?

It's not the lack of, or the excess or, technology. It's how you use it in your lives. Do you use it negatively or positively? Do you use it to draw people together or to disassociate people? The Grays and the Pleiadians are perfect examples of the problems associated with the entrapment of technology, both on 3D and 5D+ levels. The Grays cloned themselves into a corner and the Pleiadians DNA'd themselves into a corner.

We the Human Race are the ones responsible for the complete imbalance seen everywhere. Maybe THEY will step forward when we have put our house in order. The efforts we're going to have to make will take a long time to bear fruit.

Time is running out. That's what 2012 is all about. However, the "Human Race" is not solely to blame. Since the fall of Atlantis the Lizard People have done everything they could to get us to this "spot." We have gotten here quickly in the last 50 years or so due to the merging of people and technology throughout the world. A small group of very powerful "people" can now influence a very large number of people due to technology.

Disclosure from any of our Governments may never happen and ET it would seem is very patient.

It's most likely that it WILL happen. Whether by the govt. or the ET's first, only time will tell. However, I believe the ETs are on a time constraint, so that the closer we get to 2012 the higher the chances the ETs will be forced to come out of the closet, so to speak.

They are kind of between a rock and a hard spot: if they come out now, before the governments and banks and military-industrial complex falls apart, then people will see them as "Gods" and want them to save "us" from the governments, banks and military-industrial complexes.

If they wait until the major Earth Changes start, then we will see them as "Gods" and want them to save "us" from the major Earth Changes.

They have been "Gods" to us before. We were both younger races then and we have both "matured" since then. However, by playing Gods previously and both saving and destroying certain segments of humanity, they have taken on a significant amount of karma to deal with.

They don't want to do the same thing now. That's why all of their help (the "Light" ones like the Sirians, the Arcturians, the Pleiadians and 200+ other "Light" races) is in the form of "we send you prayers and love" because if they show up, and we want to be "saved" by them, we just start the cycle over. This way, they raise our light and take on no karma.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

mods! for the meantime, put up the [CHARLATAN] tags on this and related threads

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Unfortunately for the OP another thread which was solely about M Cohen's article got closed and shunted to this thread which was about the FEA's campaign to push for disclosure in France.

IMO that shouldn't have happened - the thread's were related but clearly separate topics.

Don't punish adrenochrome just because his thread was hijacked.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Sorry if this is the wrong place but seeing as its UFO related , even the BBC is getting involved with UFO's as posted on their website yesterday.

news.bbc.co.uk...

mind you , they're still taking it with a bit of salt though.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Well, the source said no later than Friday...and unless I missed something, I don't think France disclosed anything.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
So much for ET's coming out party. I'll have to eat all the cake myself.

Too bad.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mitman93

you're right, the source for the other thread that got closed - my source says JULY 14th...

and it's still not a deadline or anything - it's just that that's the date they're trying to push for disclosure by...

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join