It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Always looking for answers outside yourself?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,
At forums I read or post on everyone is asking questions from others who have some experience. I know this is quite normal, very traditional of us in fact, but it concerns me no end. Why? Because each person has what they need already, they are a fisherman in waiting, seeking a fish from others and not looking to catch their own.

It is hard to know where to start with so many belief-systems on offer, so much information and disinformation out there for the reading, so many famous Teachers saying this or that as Universal Truths with so much Indoctrination and attachment to Beliefs... whether new-age or traditional.

Bear with me please as I'm not attacking anyone's favourite spiritual/self-improvement guru/author. I am asking people to stop searching externally for what is already there inside you. I ask you to question why you believe what you believe, knowing that you were probably indoctrinated into your current belief-system attachment, even if you chose it yourself it was only one of a few options to Follow.

So please stop following. Please do try forging your own path to your own truths. Not universal truths, .... because truth is only relevant to where you stand to perceive.... do you look from the inside out as we have done now for many thousands of years or do you look from the outside in and see the bigger picture?

Some background to this post.....

I am almost 50 now, and was born what we might call a "modern shaman", which brought many non-ordinary experiences along the path. During the early years I felt separate in seeing the huge and growing gulf between our way of living and the real bigger picture reality of us as massive souls with great Awareness.

At 15 I met my first teacher, nothing fancy, no costume, no better or holier than thou attitude, no Teacher mindset, just a simple middle aged mother with honed abilities. From my first encounter with her I saw that my life had brought me to that point of having to accept myself and my path here this time around. And so I began to actively travel my own path, with rapid growth of awareness and experiences in and out of this world's reality as "reward for effort".

Sure I took a backward step at 18 because I did not want to go the directioin everything was showing me at the time, so I "self-medicated" with Sativa to lower the veil and try to have a normal life. About 20 years later, and through many more non-ordinary experiences, I returned to the path that was set out for me as my choice for this life while in soul level awareness.

This had some major and very rapid "success" effects, as I tried out various methods for growth, which brought me to using some very simple ones that actually worked very well if I realised that each pointed further direction for me to explore. The result of that was very quick growth in awareness and perception of bigger picture that did not have allegiance to any Belief-System. Yes there are some similarities with new-agey concepts and some traditonal ones too, but none of it was as Limiting as the Belief-system stuff!!

My old teacher said, "come to practice as if naked." She meant to not have pre-conceived notions about anything, to not have beliefs about myself or what I can or can't experience as reality. Great little truth that, because it allows us to see clearly what is and what isn't, what we may generate and what is actually there.

So in turn I have taught others for the past ten years (at no cost) how to find the real Teacher within, how initially to find out what ways will work better for you, how to reach the Akashic record themselves to find their answers, and to understand clearer concepts based only on my own experiences and the current understandings that has provided.

What it all comes down to is this... it is Simple. It is not hard to do, it is only hard if we believe it will be, it is hard if we hold strongly to our chosen beliefs and thereby Limit our experience possibilities.... see "go naked" is much more effective.

With all this in mind I wrote the book Spirit required me to write when I was informed of it as a 15 year old... had to live some experiences firstly to know how it would come together long term, but in the end it did come to fruition over 8 years in my later adult life.

Two months ago I chose to make this book a free downloadable E-Book for anyone who wanted it. The idea being to get it out there since the major publishers were not interested in anything different to their best selling authors.

It is in two parts, one recapitulates the very unusual experiences I had, the people who assisted my growth and what all that brought me to in what we know as the enlightenment experience of Oneness with our Universe. Now, please do not think Enlightenment is anything special!!! It isn't special, it is only the ability to open to your own higher awareness levels at will and bring in more light to gain clearer perception and understanding.

The second part of the book provides the simplified methods I used and tested on myself before starting to share/teach them to groups and individuals. So far they have been very effective for the majority, only, when they understand their experiences are pointing the way for them to explore.

What I do know about these methods is they will have you meeting your higher-self face to face, learning how to go to them when you want to, finding your Soul's Place.. we all have a place we use to store our Reminders and Icons of Ages Past. These methods will have you journeying to the Akashic record to get your answers whenever you feel the need. They will also show you that you are already powerful, that you have all the tools you need already, and, they will help you to understand that Fear is only a Thought and that the greatest tool/weapon you have is already inside you, Loving Energy. Using this tool works 100% of the time when done right.

So dear readers... if you want to step off the merry-go-round of Teachers and Guru's and find your own way more directly through your own real experiences then please download the free book.

You can find it here... Keep it Simple

Please enjoy, help yourself and when you have your own expeirnces you can then share the methods with others.

This way is not giving a fish to eat, it is teaching others how to fish for themselves.

Be well.

Mods: Hope it's okay to add the link.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Tayesin]

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Tayesin]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Isn't that how it is thought? We already have the truth inside of us, but it takes our realization of what is true to set that truth free.

And when we give that truth to someone else, if they themselves have not realized it, our truth becomes just a belief or less, just some fancy of the imagination.

At least there is a big picture, just as there is this reality we are in right now. It's all interconnected, and we are all part of both pictures.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Thank you very much. Flag, star and sprinkles all around, hope this topic gets the attention it deserves. I like the way you explain it and will read your E-book with great interest.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Tayesin, thank you for writing your post for us. I appreciate that you have written your book and provided the link to it for anyone to read. I will download it today. I'm looking forward to reading it!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Thank you for your very kind words and thoughts, each of you.

The version of the e-book you downloaded still has need of a little editing, so if you read something that makes no sense to you please feel free to email or U2U.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Tayesin]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Very quiet thread isn't it? I would have thought more seekers would find this and read it.

Oh well, just bump it again and see what happens this time

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
Very quiet thread isn't it? I would have thought more seekers would find this and read it.

Oh well, just bump it again and see what happens this time

Yes, sorry. Didn't see this until recently. Wish I had. I only saw it because I saw a post on another thread and backtracked to your other posts.

bump.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Star and Flagged, I too will download the book today and take great interest in reading it, thanks again.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I found this thread after liking what you said in a thread about the Akashic Records currently and then went to your profile. I am glad I did and have just downloaded the book. I might not be able to get to it untill September because of certain reasons, but I can not wait and am looking forward to it greatly. S & F for you and I thank you for giving it to us free!

Zetetic_of_Truth

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Invalid link it seems ? Would very much like to read your book ... Any chance of a repost ? Thank you.
Great post, btw !

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I'd also appreciate an upload, that sounds like a great read.

Just checking out your website, looks interesting

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Interesting post Tayesin and also, interesting story. The message in my opinion is important one.

Just to add few lines (some of you may have heard it before), but it has been said that "the master(or guru) spoils the student, and the student spoils the master.", basically meaning that if the student pays unnecessary attention to the message of the master, may be misled and the attention of the student, contributes negatively to the master's self-esteem.

Only trust yourself, and question even that. Furthermore, don't listen what I've just said.

-v

[edit on 10-11-2009 by v01i0]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hi Folks,
Apoligies for the broken link. Try this one..

Keep it Simple

Remember it is still a work in progress so I am about to re-edit the last half in preparation for presentation to publishers and agents.

Thank you for your interest.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Don't follow the guru, you are the guru

G-U-R-U!!!

- Ganga Giri

Cheers, Love and Grace,

Erik

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Tayesin ... could you please help me ?

First and foremost, I apologize for hi-jacking this thread, however, I feel that I am in dire need of help. I am unable to start a thread due to my low post count, unfortunately. Again, my apologies. I posted this thread ( what you're about to read ) earlier on a spiritual forum, but to my avail, haven't received any answers as of yet. I truly feel like something is trying to " blast " out of my third eye. The power is so immense and, at times, very uncomfortable. I almost feel like I'm going insane ( and, to be clear, I have no family history ( that I am aware of ) of mental illness of any sort ). I thank you for your time.

" Hello. As the title of this thread states, I TRULY am honored to be here. I don't know any of you ... but I love you all. And I really mean that.

I have something of importance that I'd like to share with all of you ... something that's been bothering me for a couple of weeks now. Perhaps ( it is my hope, anyways ) you can help me. I've never meditated before ... up until a couple of weeks ago. Let's begin. As I was meditating ( not knowing much about it other than to listen to the " silence " ) I heard, what seemed to be, very high pitched noises coming from inside my head. Now, I should state that I hear these noises all the time, but not at the volume it was coming in at. Anyways, about 5 minutes into this meditation the noises start to get louder ... and louder. I feel myself being drawn to them as a matter of fact. A couple more minutes pass then I start to feel vibrations ! This is when I stop and call it a day ! LOL ! Freaked me out !

The second time I meditated ( roughly a few days later ) I felt the same thing ( again, about 5 minutes into it ) accompanied, this time, by a sense of " pulling out of myself ". I felt as if something ( and I feel it now as I'm typing ) is trying to pull out of my head. I've never felt this before. And this is where I am in need of help. Ever since I meditated the 2nd time I've felt ( almost everyday ) extreme pressure on my 3rd eye as well as my crown. Sometimes it feels as if there is ants walking around on my brain, to put it lightly. Again, as I type this I feel it. I also feel very joyous ... very, very happy ( which is somewhat rare for me ... not to say that I am an agree person ). I have felt at times in the last two weeks when in conversation with my co-workers as if I'm not really there ... that I'm looking at them outside of my body. That I am observing myself observing them ? The other day someone had made fun of the fact that I blink so much ( something I've been doing since I was a child ) and I just let it go one ear out the other. Something I've never been able to do ! It's hard to describe ( and I apologize if this post is all over the place ... writing is not one of my talents ) but my mind feels empty almost ... I feel like a child again. I have no judgements whatsoever. I feel completely oblivous as to what's going on around me ... I wish I could put it into words. There are no thoughts in my head at times ... sometimes I feel as if everything is alien, if this makes sense. I don't really feel like I exist in the " here and now ". I am deeply, deeply sorry for all the confusion. I saw a psychic once a few years back ( something that was strongly suggested by quite a few people I worked with at the time due to their experiences with him ) and I'll never forget what he said. He said, " Don't let this go to your head, but in all my years of meeting people I've never met anyone like you before. You have a very strange energy. " Now, I'm not sharing this with you to say, " Wow, I must be special ! " What he said scared me ... what I'm sharing with you right now is scaring me. I don't know what to think as I've never experienced these type of " sensations " before ... I don't know. I'm still functioning though it seems.
Do any of you have any ideas ?

And, again, I apologize for the way this was typed ( spelling, grammar, etc. ). I speak much better than I can write ! LOL ! Love you all and have a great rest of the week and weekend. "

- James

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Iron_Disciple

James,
You are not alone in this experience. That pulling or pressure sensation on the brow/forehead is something quite a few people get.

I learned it was when there was something I needed to "See", or someone/something wanted to make contact with me, or when an energetic being was near me. The strength of that feeling tells me the importance behind the contact or seeing.

So when I get it strongly and I decide to look, all I do is close my eyes and think, "Okay I'm ready to see now", and then just let it happen. Have No Fear.

We can avoid our souls choices for a long time until it becomes blatantly obvious that we must begin to walk that path, and I would suggest that this is where you are now. Once you begin to accept and open up to it you will understand why there is no need for fear, and how with practice you can control it so that it doesn't bother you at inappropriate times.. eg: at work.

If you want to feel more secure you can use a protective shielding until you are feeling stronger and more ready to open up. Read about shielding Here

Also, don't be freaked out by what the psychic said as there have been many very powerful beings born to this world in the past 50 or so years, so again while it may seem that you are alone, you really are not. He was very correct about not letting it go to your head, meaning to not let ego (the part of us that recognises ourselves) become unbalanced because of it. You have gone the opposite way, into self-doubt, which is also very normal for many of us. So again you are not alone there.

It would seem that you are about to head into some major growth into awareness, which is a good thing. Don't worry if it strengthens your feeling of being a fringe-dweller in society. You can assist yourself there by focusing on positive thoughts which raise your energy and allows you then to shine brightly. And besides, that society is now in a phase of rapid decline and you James will move through and beyond it without being too effected.

The reason why you are experiencing these things is because like the rest of us it is time to awaken, to step up to what the soul you are chose for this timeframe here. You will find that you dislike the idea of being in charge of others and much prefer being 2nd or 3rd in charge, but you will have to learn how to deal with that as the cultural decline speeds up, because you have tasks ahead... one is to assist others into some semblance of understanding when their entire belief-systems are torn out from under them over the next few years.

So, time then to set to working on yourself so that you are able to fulfill the roles you chose for this life. The way I see it this is all good even if the path is rocky, winding and makes no sense at various palces. How else could the soul you are provide growth if not through adversity to build strength?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Thank you for uploading that again Tayesin, I'll grab that tonight when I get in and start reading as soon as i can

Again, many thanks

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Thank you for this much needed and important information, I tried the first link and am now busy downloading from the new link!
I can't wait to read and reread!
This thread should be top of the list!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
reply to post by The_Iron_Disciple

James,
You are not alone in this experience. That pulling or pressure sensation on the brow/forehead is something quite a few people get.

I learned it was when there was something I needed to "See", or someone/something wanted to make contact with me, or when an energetic being was near me. The strength of that feeling tells me the importance behind the contact or seeing.

So when I get it strongly and I decide to look, all I do is close my eyes and think, "Okay I'm ready to see now", and then just let it happen. Have No Fear.

We can avoid our souls choices for a long time until it becomes blatantly obvious that we must begin to walk that path, and I would suggest that this is where you are now. Once you begin to accept and open up to it you will understand why there is no need for fear, and how with practice you can control it so that it doesn't bother you at inappropriate times.. eg: at work.

If you want to feel more secure you can use a protective shielding until you are feeling stronger and more ready to open up. Read about shielding Here

Also, don't be freaked out by what the psychic said as there have been many very powerful beings born to this world in the past 50 or so years, so again while it may seem that you are alone, you really are not. He was very correct about not letting it go to your head, meaning to not let ego (the part of us that recognises ourselves) become unbalanced because of it. You have gone the opposite way, into self-doubt, which is also very normal for many of us. So again you are not alone there.

It would seem that you are about to head into some major growth into awareness, which is a good thing. Don't worry if it strengthens your feeling of being a fringe-dweller in society. You can assist yourself there by focusing on positive thoughts which raise your energy and allows you then to shine brightly. And besides, that society is now in a phase of rapid decline and you James will move through and beyond it without being too effected.

The reason why you are experiencing these things is because like the rest of us it is time to awaken, to step up to what the soul you are chose for this timeframe here. You will find that you dislike the idea of being in charge of others and much prefer being 2nd or 3rd in charge, but you will have to learn how to deal with that as the cultural decline speeds up, because you have tasks ahead... one is to assist others into some semblance of understanding when their entire belief-systems are torn out from under them over the next few years.

So, time then to set to working on yourself so that you are able to fulfill the roles you chose for this life. The way I see it this is all good even if the path is rocky, winding and makes no sense at various palces. How else could the soul you are provide growth if not through adversity to build strength?

Very much appreciated, tayesin ! Very much appreciated ! If I were able to u2u you I would've, however, with less than 20 posts under the belt I am unable to . That post was originally written 4 or 5 days ago and since then I've had some very interesting experiences. Nothing too dramatic though ... just little things here and there. Again, I didn't mean to interrupt your thread, sir, but am very glad as well as very grateful for your help ! I look forward to speaking with you again. I'm now off to reading some Astrology as well as your book. Thanks again !

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Just wanted to say, Tayesin, that your book has me absolutely captivated ! Words cannot even describe how this book has effected me ... and it's only been two days and I haven't even gotten to part two yet ! Lol ! It's very well written, in my opinion, and I truly feel, when reading each page, that I'm there with you ... I can see it quite vividly ... with each turn of the page. When I'm not reading this book I'm thinking ( rather deeply, mind you ... not a safe thing to be doing in my line of work
) about it ... and I find it rather hard to be specific as I like all of the content presented thus far. After a hellacious week, this book has really brought my spirits up and motivated me even further to walk this spiritual path that I'm currently on.

Tayesin, if you don't mind ( as I would hate to become an annoyance ), I would like to ask you a few ( more or less ... haha ) questions. Again, I thank you for your help and time.

- James

top topics

<<   2 >>

join