It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Brother is watching you: Children of ten are taught how to spot a terrorist in police DVD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Little Brother is watching you: Children of ten are taught how to spot a terrorist in police DVD

www.dailymail.co.uk< br />

Hundreds of children as young as ten are being urged to spot potential terrorists and shop them to police.
Up to 2,000 are to attend a safety event where a film will tell pupils that extremist views can develop at school.
But critics condemned the initiative as a nightmare
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The government is teaching children to spot terrorists. So, if the government labels a group of people as terrorists, little children are going to be taught to snitch on these people. Kind of like how Jews were ratted out to the Nazis years ago? Children will end up being taught to snitch on their friends and family members. Messed up.

www.dailymail.co.uk< br /> (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This has got to be one of the craziest things I've ever seen. I don't know what is on the video they are showing...but kids are supposed to be kids...playing with their toys and enjoying their innocence...not spotting terrorists!

What's the world coming to. All this teaches is fear and hate.

Horrible.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Wow. I don't even know what to say about this.
Disgusting!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
You can say more and more things resembling the prophetic book 1984, this ones for you George.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This is scarier than it is leading on.

Hitler started his SS so fast because he gave these groups of boyscouts little SS knives. When the time came, if you had a knife you were golden. All these boys grabbed their knives, showed their unity, and Hitler had his army.

It seems this video is a spin on that. The kids get propaganda littered in their brain. They see something wrong, they tell, and it cycles until they're needed to turn on their neighboors, family, and friends. They feel accomplished, needed, and unified.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I have to agree with the poster before me, the first thing that came to my mind was Hitlers youth, we are really in big trouble in this nation.

If we are to depend on 10 year old to "spot" terrorist around.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I'm absolutely disgusted and as a British citizen it is my duty to take this further. I will not stand by and watch our children be brainwashed. Sharpened pens at the ready...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Essentially, if the idea of Hitler's youth is true, eight years from now when those kids turn 18, we can expect a massive government uprising and 100% loss of our rights.

top topics

join