It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am an oathkeeper and I am pissed off

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Greetings and love ATSers,

I am not new to ATS, but I felt it was time to make an account and post, vent, argue, agree...

A little background on myself to start out, I am sovereign citizen of Colorado native of 25 years. I joined the USAF shortly after 9/11. I have served overseas in Japan, Diego Garcia, Guam, Qatar (OEF/OIF) as well as stateside. I am honorably discharged now. I have background in Survival Evasion Resistance and Escape as well as 4 years of weapons training. I was deployed shortly after the Tsunami hit in Thailand Dec 2004 and I received an Joint Commendation Medal. I currently work from home and I have a lot of time to read, which is one of the greatest gifts of all. I love the outdoors, my guns, mycology, botany and "researching" entheogenic effects on the brain/body (a little '___' anyone?).

I have been lurking on ATS and BTS for over 2 years. This site is very addictive, however I still take most things posted with a grain of salt. I am an "oathkeeper" or whatever you want to call us, but I also believe that you don't have to serve in the armed forces to be an "oathkeeper" the only requirement is that you oppose Tyranny and Oppression. I believe the ORIGINAL U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights / Declaration of Independence to be a living document(s) and a guide for further prosperity and security and I will defend it to my death!

The Government has perverted and trampled on this sacred and most honorable document throughout the years, IT MUST and SHALL BE RESTORED to its originality and its intended role.

I am an avid Ron Paul / Dennis Kucinich / Cynthia McKinney supporter. I think Alex Jones is one crazy and brave mofo, and IF it turns out he is a dis-info agent, I still have to respect him for waking me up to what is really going on. I do listen to his shows on occasion but also, like this site I take him with a grain of salt too.

I think the "GREEN" movement at the local and state level is a good thing but any higher than that its just corrupt and its all about the #ing money and control. # the FEDERAL RESERVE! # THE IRS! # the World Bank and IMF! The Carbon market is a huge #ing ponzi scam. Hybrid cars are a scam! # the 3 letter agencies that destroy our Liberties by spying on us! # the NAU! # NAFTA! # the NWO or the OWO (same thing)! # the UN! # the "Drug War"! Bring my brothers and sisters home, NOW!

Deny Ignorance, stupidity WILL BE PAINFUL!

Much RESPECT to the fallen and the POW's who gladly laid down their lives so that I could be here today posting this, to them I owe my life and my liberty.

In closing, I would ask all of you to heed what I say: prepare yourself and loved-ones for what is to come, prepare your children, teach them the Constitution, teach them survival skills, teach them gardening, teach them discipline, most of all teach them compassion, love and understanding. They may not register it right away but it will resonate throughout their lives. And if you don't have kids there are plenty of other kids/adults out there that need a wake up call. TURN OFF THAT GODDAMMED TV! Even the hulu.com guys are telling you too...

"Semper Paratus"

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sourdiesel

Welcome to ATS, Have fun.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I salute your bravery, I salute you and all you have endured, and I salute your fallen comrades.

Are you saying that you have no faith in Obama?

If so, I doubly salute you.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
thats the spirit mate, welcome

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Hi Spellbound in answer to your question about Obama.

He is a manager of the "Corporation" of the united States. His term is 4 years...

There has not been a real president in a very very long time, I am sorry to say

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Hi, my father was a decorated soldier - I think I know what you are going through.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Thank you for serving our country.

(I was stationed in Japan as well. Honshu)

Question - what is an 'oathkeeper'??

One more question -

Originally posted by sourdiesel
I am an avid Ron Paul / Dennis Kucinich / Cynthia McKinney supporter.

I understand Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich ... but why would anyone be a McKinney Supporter??

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Hi FlyersFan,

Thank you too!

Oathkeepers:
Military, Veterans, and peace officers who will honor their oaths to defend the Constitution, will NOT “just follow orders,” will stand for liberty, and will save the Republic, so help us God. Our motto is:

"Not on Our Watch!"

how about you do some research on Cynthia McKinney you will understand.

Start here en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sourdiesel
Oathkeepers: Military, Veterans, and peace officers who will honor their oaths to defend the Constitution, will NOT “just follow orders,” will stand for liberty, and will save the Republic, so help us God.

Oh I like this! I wonder why I have never heard of this? hmmm...
My husband is an Air Force vet and I'm an Army vet.
I'll have to look into that. Thank you for bringing it up.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Welcome to membership! What a way to start off! I commend you for being an oathkeeper, and for your military service. We need more oathkeepers out there. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Oathkeepers website
oath-keepers.blogspot.com...

This is the one i know of, its a good start.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The 10 Orders we will not obey:
oath-keepers.blogspot.com...

1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.

2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people

3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.

4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.

5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.

6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.

7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.

8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control.”

9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.

10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
great post and message
welcome aboard

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

welcome to ATS - from a fellow Colorado native :-)

even though you've been lurking for quite some time - it is different once you're inside

you'll be happy to know (I hope) - I just turned off my TV

:-)

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Well said, but realize your on the list now that you posted here.

Be ready to bugout or whatever you have planned when the wheels
come off the bus so to speak.

My plan is to just get out of the way and out of sight is out of mind.

To those who plan to fight the good fight, good luck to you.

We may be well armed here, but there are plenty of ppl who hate
the US due to our 700+ bases in 130+ countries.

The UN is going to have a large supply of troops.

The worldwide economic downturn will be our fault, and ppl will
want to punish us for it.

It is the perfect setup as they will call you a terrorist just like
it said in the MIAC report.

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

welcome aboard.
You sound like a real nice person with very high integrity and I look forward to reading your future threads.
x

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Yeah i am probably on a whole bunch of "lists"

I should probably just go down to my local fusion center and turn myself in now.

If you don't know what a fusion center is...well hold on to your panties

en.wikipedia.org...

Another link
www.aclu.org...

[edit on 3-6-2009 by sourdiesel]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Wowza. I never thought I'd find myself flagging an introduction, but damn! That's got to be the best intro I have ever seen on ATS! Talk about a way to make 100 new friends quick!

Seriously though, awesome introduction, and I will join in welcoming you. I know there are others just like you, and I urge you to come out from behind your veils and join in the discussions here as members. Just do it. I did the same thing for a long time and lurked before I joined, not wanting to even take the chance of being "labeled" or "involved." You will be glad you did. Promise!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I wanted to share one of my favorite songs from a band called 311

"Peaceful Revolution"

Its good to be alive in the peaceful revolution
An honor to observe the beautiful solution
I tip my hat to we the people in order to form a more perfect world
This shall come to pass

The beginning of the end
Of the ignorance that once could sin
The tyrant to power
His day is done