It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretty amazing "jellyfish" crop circle 5/29/09

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

I'm unsure how to post pictures, but there is the link to the images... this is brand spankin' new stuff, folks.
It's unlike most crop circles I've seen for quite awhile.... and it is impressive indeed!
Hope you enjoy this.

What is your opinion on this?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

just looking at this when I saw your thread!

Did you read about what it says about the jellyfish relating to what our magnetic field looks like under a solar storm? Also telling us about the eclipse on July 9th!

" Earth’s magnetosphere changes into the shape of a “jellyfish” whenever it is impacted by a severe solar storm

Whenever a severe solar storm impacts directly on Earth, then our planetary magnetic field or “magnetosphere” changes into the general shape of a “jellyfish”: see watch or watch.

That seems to be what those crop artists were telling us at Wayland’s Smithy on May 29, 2009: "

At 1st I thought it could be an elephant - we all are looking for an elephant crop circle still I hope?!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

wZn

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Very crazy... I hope that a solar storm doesn't happen, though.
That would be quite unfortunate for us and all of our electrical equipment!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

Maybe earth's magnetic fields changing will help deflect some of it. It kind of seems like the Earth has a mind of its own...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Is that what the official explanation is? I got a different impression. It's a spiritual one. You know how UFOs are sometimes described as being the "jellyfish of the skies?" This jellyfish-like state is how we're going to exist in the not so distant future as we "ascend" from the physical universe and take up new, less dense light bodies. The seven horizontal circles represent the seven chakras that have to be activated in order for this to happen, and the veritcal circles are the chakras located outside the body.

Ofcourse, this is just my impression and I could be wrong.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by cmazzagatti]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Nice find OP.

Nice crop circle and and deductions.

Lets wait for July!!!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Interesting one,

It also could indicate the complete rising, merging and integration of Kundalini through the chakra system.

The central tentacle and 7 chakra's above it, with the rising up through the 7th or piercing, then joining and falling back down around the practioner is quite similar.

There is also one more aspect from Tibetan Tantra supporting this, that I wont go into here, but a few things seem to indicate this....

It could indeed be a energy field on a much shorter scale than the earths..

Infact if it links in with 7th July it could indicate for the first time for a couple of thousand years a Human will completely become enlightened, not partially like has happened many times since, within all of our lifetimes, but reach full and unbounded Christ consciousness or Buddha hood whilst incarnate.

To relaise the 10 complete paths of Bodhissatva.

Interesting. I can think of one person in particular who may be quite close to this... very interesting,

Kind Regards,

Elf.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cmazzagatti

Wow posted whilst I wrote, Gretra minds think alike eh...

I agree to with what you see there, and also the crown has some interesting hidden as such indications...

Wasnt hijacking, lol.

Elf

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Wow...

Regardless of what it means, that's still pretty cool. Nice find, OP.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Well, I guess thats what Spongebob keeps referring to when he says he's "Off to Jerry Fish Field's".

Anyway, Interesting story, great find!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
"are you ready kids, i cant hear you"

Who or what ever created it, its one nice piece of art work.
They did a great job.

Even man made, would take a lot of planing.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
foretelling nuclear bomb?all out.seven circles-seventh seal. heck who knows for sure.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
There are so many teams of Brits running around making these things I'm surprised they don't bump into each other at night.

Awesome quality of work though

Pity the farmers can't put some birdshot up their backside though, I guess Tony Martin put paid to that course of action

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

Are you serious!

This thing's mahoosive, it's 600ft long!

Surely if a gang of circle makers had produced this "jellyfish" they would be bragging about it, and would post a video on youtube to prove it.

It's too amazing and precise to be man made.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I was actually thinking about the topic of Crop-patterns just yesterday, and just cannot comprehend how people can actually believe that the COMPLEX type of Crop-patterns actually are made by a bunch of people. People that stomps around in the grass at random, and just HAPPENS to come up with a proportinally perfect image of gigantic aswell as complex nature.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Eevee

You're saying you don't believe that modern man has the ability to draw a 600ft jellyfish in a field?

I think we are capable of a good bit more than that

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

You're saying you don't believe that modern man has the ability to draw a 600ft jellyfish in a field?

Well perhaps the geeks who make fake crop circles could make a giant Jellyfish in the middle of nowhere, but I doubt that they would be able to do it overnight, it would take a heck of a long time.

Why would they go to all the trouble of making something so perfectly precise, intricate and beautiful if not for some sort of recognition?

I'm certain that if I had been part of a team who had produced this work of art, I would be bragging about it, and would want to prove it too.

Crop circle fanatics fly over the countryside of Wiltshire and Oxfordshire (where this one appeared) regularly at this time of year searching for, and photographing these "circles" Surely someone would have spotted a half finished giant jellyfish and taken a photo of it.

There is one clear message (amongst other messages) in all real crop circles, and it's very simple, it's:
"duh..we're here"

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Eevee]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Definately a great new circle, i recommend checking CCC on a daily basis just as you would ATS, simply because they're generally the first to discover circles and wright articles about their possible meanings. They generally have a very keen observation team that crack the circles code quite rapidly. There is a new circle that just appeared in june also available to see on the website.

Most all crop circles have some kind of astronomical significance. Here is a link to CCC's explanation and research regarding not only this medusa formation, but also the crop circles that have occured this season and their relation to each other.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
That is a very impressive design,however if you look closely at the tentacles you can see the exact place that they used a smaller plank to taper the tentacles out.It goes from a wide plank to a smaller plank size about halfway down each tentacle.All circles are man made IMHO.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the pic, I love seeing these things and how complex they have become over the years. I am sure that at least some of these have a hidden message that we have yet to figure out.
We need a dedicated organization like those code breakers from WWII that spent thousands of hours trying to break the enemy transmissions. Given the computing power we have today it would seem that some type of information has been gleaned from these things. But then again, those who have the greatest aptitude to decipher these images are also the same ones who would undoubtedly keep that information from us.

It's kind of sad, actually, that the general response we have when a new circle shows up is "wow, now isn't that one pretty", then we blindly move along to see who won American Idol.
It's like the space program over the years. "Oh, we sent another useless shuttle up to perform some meaningless task? Yawn, what's for lunch?"
The general public just has no interest in something that they don't understand or care about, even something like these circles that may have some profound message for mankind.
Makes me very sad indeed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join